Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

'Da Cooler 29 Jan - 3 Feb

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the B-day wishes,,,, ,,,,, just another day. I worked the midnight shift and then attended the funeral of a long time family friend. We all hated to see her go, but at 81, she had made her peace and was ready. Needless to say by the time I got home, it was time to get in the bed before going back into work that night.
But,,,, the daughter and her husband have invited us over for steaks on the grill today and I get to play the "I get to do what I feel like" part today. Rain on and off today, but the temps are around 60° and as long as I'm off work,,,, I'm happy!
Old 02-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Chris, you the only one out of bed this morning besides me? Wow.

Wonderful night last night - - God was taking flash pictures all night. The sky was white with lightning almost continually all night. Gorgeous. Lots of rain - - 12" in 18 hours in St. Petersburg - - we only got 3" in the 18 hours - - but it's still raining. Then, the front moves past along about noonish and the wind shift to the south - - yuk, them Canucks are up there blowing again and probably being orchestrated by one "little" guy over there in Regina. High temp for the day only 69. Oh well, at least the sun will be out again.

Lazy day today entertaining company. Lunch, movie, visiting - - nice - - but don't get much work done. Hey, I forgot, I'm retired - - don't have to work. Man, I really have problems doing nothing.

GuiltyBob
Old 02-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aproaching maximum suggested candle density are we? well the good thing is you can get a bigger cake HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old 02-04-2006, 09:43 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Morning,

Pretty good coffee today... I guess third time's the charm. Had a mandatory you know what session thursday, in the middle of my day off. 5 hours I'll never see again. Did see an eagle on the way in though. Had a bunch of straw for a nest. Took yesterday off to make up for it.

Wonderwhatsforlunchnowdon
Old 02-04-2006, 10:45 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Coffee was good this morning. Walked the dog at 5:30am, washed the Magnum in 35 degree weather. Rolled the Ram out of the garage and popped the hood, , 10k miles of dirt and grime has finally caught up. So it got washed.

MikeyB
Old 02-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by RATTLINRAM
the daughter and her husband have invited us over for steaks on the grill today ,,,, I'm happy!
A George Foreman Grill?

Nevermind FiverBobby...that storm stuff is heading straight up to Canada...as rain, then snow...all out east...HEHEHEHEH...too bad so sad.

Supposed to get a blizzard here tonight. Might have to send this one down to FiverBobLand.

Old 02-04-2006, 02:05 PM

Well .... Hello everyone !!

Did someone swap days on me or something ? Today sure was like a Monday . Tommorow will be better, I'm sure.

TIMEFORAHOTSHOWERANDALONGNIGHTSLEEPPISTOL
Old 02-04-2006, 11:32 PM

Geez ... slept all night and noone posted anything while I was out ?? Y'all must've drank the same stuff I did .... .

Wifey called last night with the giggles. Apparently our young Korean foreign exchange student is REALLY into computers. Wifey came out of the bathroom last night to find the young lad and my middle son with one of our computers (the broke one) all tore apart and was swapping parts out with the new one . She asked ... "What are you two doing ??" The boy just smiled and said "Yes !!"
She was thinking it was kinda funny because of the language barrier and the mischevious grin on his face. I just told her to make sure they don't go near my truck !!!

Who knows ... maybe the boys can get the computer running again, only BOMBED !!!!

PISTOL
Old 02-05-2006, 09:26 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
She asked ... "What are you two doing ??" The boy just smiled and said "Yes !!"
PISTOL

You better get him his own DTR membership, you'll be comeing home to 600hp and 30mpg and the next, hot, bombing feature will be the Mcgyver knife.