Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer Service

I received my new TST Powermax3, Holley install kit, and new banjo bolts from Rod @ Wildcat Diesel Weds. I excitedly opened the packages only to discover that TST had sent a Pmax for a 98.5-2000 Dodge and a boost elbow, I need an 01 adapter and a "J" hook as I have an auto. I called Rod and left a message of the mix up and he returned my call that evening. I re-explained what had happened and he told me I would have the correct adapter and j hook this Fri. Normally, I could wait and it would be no big deal, however it's getting cold out and I have a buddies HEATED garage lined up for Saturday. Well, the Fed Ex guy just left after dropping off my stuff and everything is straightened out ;D. I, like alot of you am new to hotrodding the Cummins and have probably bugged Rod to death with questions, comparisons and "what if's". He has always replied with answers and recommendations. I personally really appreciate his willingness to go above and beyond what I would call 'NORMAL" customer service. So, with that said. I just wanna say Thank You to Rod @ Wildcat- You make blowing all of my money really fun ;D
Also, his new wildcat shifter **** is killer looking when you actually see it in person. And it does thread right on the 4x4 lever 8)

Now I just gotta get a bigger turbocharger........
Old 11-22-2002, 03:42 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Re:Customer Service

If this keeps up Sheepboy's gonna need a bigger hat. <br><br>
Old 11-22-2002, 04:06 PM

I'd like to second the thumbs up to rod, I was there last weekend, got some gauges and a scotty ....<br><br>awsome stuff, great guy ........<br><br>yeah the shifter **** is cool ........actually **** cold on the fingers first thing in the morning when it's -15 out ;D<br><br>kinda suprised me the first time I grabbed it
Old 11-22-2002, 04:07 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

[quote author=dodgeram link=board=10;threadid=7421;start=0#71235 date=1038002769]<br>I'd like to second the thumbs up to rod, I was there last weekend, got some gauges and a scotty ....<br><br>awsome stuff, great guy ........<br><br>yeah the shifter **** is cool ........actually **** cold on the fingers first thing in the morning when it's -15 out ;D<br><br>kinda suprised me the first time I grabbed it <br>[/quote]<br> Now you have uncovered where the Blue indonesian wool comes into play!, to keep the **** warm
Old 11-22-2002, 04:13 PM

yeah the shifter **** is cool ........actually d**n cold on the fingers first thing in the morning when it's -15 out
<br><br>I wondered about that. Course mines on my 4x lever because I have an auto ;D<br>It really is sweet looking 8)
Old 11-22-2002, 06:40 PM

[quote author=Spark Chaser link=board=10;threadid=7421;start=0#71237 date=1038003235]<br>
yeah the shifter **** is cool ........actually d**n cold on the fingers first thing in the morning when it's -15 out
<br><br>I wondered about that. Course mines on my 4x lever because I have an auto ;D<br>It really is sweet looking 8)<br>[/quote]<br><br>H-m-m-m-m-m-m, you got the same year truck as mine. Fits on the 4x4 lever, eh. Hey Rod!!!!! <br><br>Thanks for the info. Now where do I get ahold of a blue sheepy cover? Hey Scotty, you got any sheepy skins lying around?<br><br>~Dave
Old 11-22-2002, 11:23 PM

darn I forgot to ask about the Blue indonesian wool cover ;D<br><br>I'll have to e-mail rod on that asap ........ at -40 my hand will probably stick to the shift **** <br><br>now if I can just resist the urge to lick it
Old 11-23-2002, 07:34 AM

hey dodgeram, you go ahead and get one first. It's NOT -40 here and I can wait. Sides, I want to hear how well the blue cover holds up. <br><br>~Dave
Old 11-23-2002, 09:00 AM

Location: Drive till ya hit a Polar Bear, then go back 50 miles

[quote author=dodgeram link=board=10;threadid=7421;start=0#71235 date=1038002769]<br>yeah the shifter **** is cool ........actually **** cold on the fingers first thing in the morning when it's -15 out ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>This is, uh, Wildcat Diesel's way of making sure that you do quick shifts, hence extending the life of your clutch.<br><br>Reduces EGTs, makes HP, and extends the life of your clutch. What a great product.<br><br>Yeah thats it.<br><br>&lt;chuckle&gt; I really need to start sticking a disclaimer in with that ****. I've got a couple Texans roaring around with cat paws branded into their palms. :-))<br><br>I do appreciate the kind words, y'all. But Wildcat isn't a one man show either. We have some incredible suppliers who back us up 110% when there is an issue, or if we have any questions. These guys go wayyyyy above and beyond to ensure that we get the best products and superior customer service.<br><br>And its awful easy to come into work in morning, with the fantastic customer base that we have at Wildcat. We've shared some laughs, you've been patient when there were issues, and I've come to count many of you as friends. <br><br>Even the ones who call me SheepBoy :-))<br><br>Rod
Old 11-23-2002, 09:28 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Rod,<br> That picture of you on your signature obviously was taken at a party, what with that fancy party hat and all. Wish I could have made that party cause it must have been a real wild one. <br> I swear in that picture you even look a little long in the ear and your color is off a bit. Boy you guys must be party animals! you even sorta look like an animal in that picture I got to get up North and attend one of these things you guys ROCK!