Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Concealed Carry Holsters for Glock

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Milt Sparks and Alessi are two goodun's to check out also..
Old 12-07-2007, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My many Glock 27s all reside in DeSantis holsters - some IWB, OWB, ankle, belly bag. Also have DeSantis holsters for my Taurus'.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:09 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Man, all this talk about IWB has me REALLY hoping things loosen up around here.

This case in D.C right now could set a nice precedent for the nation as far as the 2nd amendment and how it is interpreted.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:19 PM

I carry off duty in a sidearmor iwb kydex. my glock 27 rides real nice and larger glocks can be carried just as good. No one can tell that I have it on me.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by P.J
Man, all this talk about IWB has me REALLY hoping things loosen up around here.

This case in D.C right now could set a nice precedent for the nation as far as the 2nd amendment and how it is interpreted.
Bite your tongue!!! This is a nice thread about guns and holsters, dont get it locked talking politics!!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Chapter President

I have a Glock 22 and I carry it in a Fobus holster. You can conceal it under a sweatshirt or coat but the grip is so long if you move the right way you can see it. I love my Fobus holster tho. The retention and position is great. It rides high but not so high that it cuts into you every time you move. I'm planning on buying a smaller Glock to carry concealed. The 22 is just too big.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by SolarYellow05
I have a Glock 22 and I carry it in a Fobus holster. You can conceal it under a sweatshirt or coat but the grip is so long if you move the right way you can see it. I love my Fobus holster tho. The retention and position is great. It rides high but not so high that it cuts into you every time you move. I'm planning on buying a smaller Glock to carry concealed. The 22 is just too big.
Is it bigger then the XD40? I have had no problems so far with mine.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:09 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tmleadr03
Bite your tongue!!! This is a nice thread about guns and holsters, dont get it locked talking politics!!!!
Huh?

What isn't political about the right to bear arms being trampled in some states?

Take a pill there fella, I'm the LEAST political person on here anymore, the people in charge know I mean no harm. I see no reason why this thread would be locked.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Chapter President

Is it bigger then the XD40? I have had no problems so far with mine.
I'm not sure. Never seen the two side by side.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by P.J
Huh?

What isn't political about the right to bear arms being trampled in some states?

Take a pill there fella, I'm the LEAST political person on here anymore, the people in charge know I mean no harm. I see no reason why this thread would be locked.
I actually thought the same thing about ya bud, I may be the only person less political than you. Even my friends don't know where I stand for the most part
Old 12-08-2007, 02:51 AM

Maryland is VERY hard to get a CCW in. By the way if you go with the business owner operator you are only allowed to carry during normal operating hours.
Originally Posted by P.J
I went through the ENTIRE process, pictures, prints, background check, face to face interview with a state trooper. No luck, they want you to either have 2 documented cases of you being assualted or your life being threatened, or carry large amounts of cash on a regular basis.

Both reasons are gay, I will never understand why money is more important than general personal safety? Incidentally, I had the need to carry $17K, $6K and other amounts in cash over the last year for business reasons.

I guess if I end up shot dead one day in the ghetto while doing an inspection my family can sue Governor O'Malley and the State Police for denying me a right I already have under the Constitution........

Is Maryland in the U.S.
What kind of crap is that.
I would run from that place..... Like fast
Seriously. That just makes me sick to my stomach

I carry my model 21 in the Uncle mikes shoulder most winter long and
sometimes IWB but, that becomes a pain getting in and out of vehicles.
I have faced the facts that I am going to have to carry something else that is smaller and easier to conceal for the summer time.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:36 AM
Chapter President

I have an XD45 and with 4". I just carry it usually in a holster on my hip with a shirt or coat over it......or not. If I decide to conceal completely however I bought a sky ops leather IWB that sits at your kidney. It has 3 tiny tabs, 2 on top and one on the bottom to hook your belt, barely noticeable especially with a black belt. You can tuck your dress shirt in and nobody will know its there unless they know what they are looking for. Poof your shirt out a bit at the bottom and your ok. I've been at some places and never questioned, places where you need ultimate concealment.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SolarYellow05
thats hilarious. im in the exact same position. 22 and all. i also carry with a fobus paddle holster but i recently bought a nice leather one that is carried in the small of the back. ill try to get some pics up.

for everyone looking to buy a conceal. IMO dont get a full size glock. they are big. if i did it over again, i would get the compact .40

brett
Old 12-08-2007, 07:54 AM

I have an Uncle Mike's Sidekick that I carry mine in. Also has a pouch for an extra magazine.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:25 AM

Comptac Minotaur, I love mine...

Conceals both my XD9SC and XD40 Service just fine...

Quick Reply: Concealed Carry Holsters for Glock