Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Coming Over To The Dark Side

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Coming Over To The Dark Side

As we all know there's lotsa people who prefer their little wice burners to anything else out there, and there's some of those exact people who seem to despise anything diesel related. Well even in the small town we live in(1500 people maybe) there's a few people who are just that... BIASED Anyways to my point...

I was going to make a run in town the other day and decided... lets take off some excess bagage, known to many as THE MUFFLER. So that was all and good and I dropped into our local Dodge dealer to order a few parts. By the way this fellow who works there, named Jon, is one of these diehard rice burner guys who happens to be out floating around the lot. I do my business and get ready to leave and figure... how bout a little show, with half a grin on my face, OBVIOUSLY. So I start her and she makes a loud rumble, I back up and let her have it. I swear from the time I left that lot til I was out of sight his eyes never left my truck. I thought that was great but low and behold there's more to this story.

My buddy kcastun was talking to him over msn messanger and this is what buddy happened to have to say...

Kcastun says:
m a JDM Freak.....SWeet, I got the call,the honda is gunna be in Sport Compact nights says:
your buddies turck the maroon one...sounds awesome

Kcastun says:
m a JDM Freak.....SWeet, I got the call,the honda is gunna be in Sport Compact nights says:
turbo sounds sweet

At this point I'm think this is great but that's not it at all... so he goes on...

Kcastun says:
...im starting to turn into a deisel fan now

So the moral of this story is... Even the most stubborn types of people can be persuaded or brought over to the dark side. All it takes is a little noise and a little show and WHAM they're hooked

Well thats my story,
Mike
Old 08-17-2005, 08:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL!!

they get smoked by a diesel and they wonder what hit them, they are either gonna love diesel, or hate it and pout cause they were smoked...

Tx
Old 08-17-2005, 08:55 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

I got one of those little ricers. Its an ok truck and has done everything I needed it to do. I just like the effeciency of the diesel and would like to have somthing I dont have to worry about doing what I need.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:56 PM
JKM

Jon was a die hard civic guy , but he is seeing the light now
Old 08-17-2005, 09:00 PM

Although I have a feeling it'll take some time to get him over his diesel smoke phobia... I'll willing to help fix that though