Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Comet Elenin No News Coverage Yet...Why?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Cummins Guru

Received 64 Likes on 44 Posts
Comet Elenin No News Coverage Yet...Why?

Comet Elenin will be the closest to the Sun on September 10, 2011 and then closest to the Earth on October 17, 2011, as of yet no news coverage. Should you be concerned? Watch video then decide for yourself.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Cummins Guru

This explains why we are having so many Earthquakes in recent months. Learn how to track Elenin with Goggle Earth learn how here. I only pray he is wrong.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BigIron70
Comet Elenin will be the closest to the Sun on September 10, 2011 and then closest to the Earth on October 17, 2011, as of yet no news coverage. Should you be concerned? Watch video then decide for yourself.

Very interesting, but he's not exactly a dynamic speaker that gets the audience engaged and excited, is he?

I haven't thought about it long enough to form an educated opinion on the subject yet. I'll probably watch the video again before commenting.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Cummins Guru

This will be interesting month to say the lease, I only hope he is wrong but the earthquake in Washington DC got my attention on this one.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:11 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
I haven't thought about it long enough to form an educated opinion on the subject yet. I'll probably watch the video again before commenting.

Well THAT will be a first!!!
Old 08-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Cummins Guru

What doesn't make sense to me is this comet has been observed more then any other comet in history. Maybe because of all the doomsdayers, 2012ers out there. This web site shows comet will miss the Earth, lets all hope and pray they're right. Time will only tell who is right in this case.

http://www.universetoday.com/87619/w...-ian-musgrave/

NASA there is no cause for alarm, I hope he's right.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:54 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Just in case there is a space craft hiding behind it, I already have my Nike Windrunner athletic shoes, five dollar bill and a few quarters.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Cummins Guru

Goggle blocks out incoming Nibiru planet heading toward Earth.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:03 AM

Nope. Sorry lots of google sky missing.

This article is by an amature astronomer from down under. Lots of the doomsday arguments are answered.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...-ian-musgrave/
Old 09-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Cummins Guru

It's a little ironic that is the only part of Goggle Sky I have found to be blocked out. Explain why Russia and the United States are building survival bunkers faster then ever before. Even during the cold war we did not build this many shelters.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:05 PM

It's a little ironic that is the only part of Goggle Sky I have found to be blocked out. Explain why Russia and the United States are building survival bunkers faster then ever before. Even during the cold war we did not build this many shelters.
Well it would be easy enough to point a set of binoculars or a telescope at that part of the sky and see what is there. You could probably find that part of the sky on an astronomy site also. Anything that close, that large, with the materials contained within it, will reflect some light, maybe not visible, but infrared, ultraviolet, or x-ray.

But if you think about it, a big black square stands out, and brings attention. If you wanted to cover up some mysterious celestial object you would cover it with a the same patch of sky with the 'object' sent to the background, and the objects behind it brought to the viewable area. And also if the location patch is the same today (coordinates) as it was 6 months ago, there is nothing there. The supposed star approach would change daily relative to us. Easy enough to check.

I guarantee you there is no planet, or small neutron star within our solar system. One thing you cant fake is physics, and if you placed an object the size of Saturn within our solar system, the amateur astronomy crowd would be going bazonkers, let alone the fact that known orbits of everything within the solar system would be changing, rapidly.

There is no way, with the number of amateur astronomers out there to cover something like this up, it simply is not possible when anyone can look up and see changes with their own eyes. HEck I have a tracking telescope and a 10 year old star chart that came with it, if I so desired, I could see it. And there is not a government in the world that would shut me up, at least not before I posted here, but then it would be to late.

It just ain't there.

And why are we and Russia building so many shelters, probably because Iran already has a nuclear weapon (or is very close) and we are taking precautions for when the birds are about to launch. Iran to Israel, Israel to Iran, Russia to Israel, Israel to Russia, USA to many, China to everybody, India to and from Pakistan, NK to Japan and on and on and on...
Old 09-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Cummins Guru

Built using tax payer money for the elite and special members of our government to survive from what ? atomic war maybe, pole shift also possible. But they're not telling when and why are they. It's up to every American to keep their family safe or go the way of the dinosaur because the govenment will not help you when that time comes.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Cummins Guru

This is the poor mans shelter relatively speaking but good luck getting a place in one of these when the time comes.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:21 PM

It's up to every American to keep their family safe or go the way of the dinosaur because the govenment will not help you when that time comes.
There are probably a fair amount of people in Louisiana and texas who can talk about what happens when the government helps you...

If that kinda thing happens I'm gonna check out anyway. I respectfully reserve the right to not live like those in Afghanistan.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:17 AM
Cummins Guru

I agree it's not if you live but more so how you live. Those that survive living a mile down in a cave might not be the lucky ones after all. They may have to come out some day to see the devastation for themselves.