Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Columbine update-Long post

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 11:24 AM

Received 1,048 Likes on 770 Posts
Originally posted by Hoss
I don't know about the rest of you, but my son is going to be taught that he can pray anywhere and everywhere he wants to no matter what ANYBODY says. Our government may be able to stop PUBLIC prayer in school, but they cannot stop prayer in school.

Besides....if you REALLY want to point fingers at someone....be sure you do it standing in front of the mirror. The moral decline of this country is a direct result of parents not raising their kids right in my opinion.
Don't get me started! From crappy liberal TV to violent and sex filled videogames it's all there. Schools teach moral relativism to kids that are zonked out on ritalin and prozac and they are taught that there are no wrong answers and no moral absolutes.

But then that's a whole different topic.

It just makes my blood boil when I see the parent of some kid who just killed somebody while robbing a convenience store pleading that "He didn do dat!" "Police brutality!" It's all crap!

"All societies are based on rules to protect pregnant women and young children. All else is surplusage, excrescence, adornment, luxury, or folly which can -- and must -- be dumped in emergency to preserve this prime function. As racial survival is the only universal morality, no other basic is possible. Attempting to formulate a "perfect society" on any foundation other than "Women and children first!" is not only witless, it is automatically genocidal. Nevertheless, starry-eyed idealists (all of them male) have tried endlessly -- and no doubt will keep on trying."

- Robert A. Heinlein - From the notebooks of Lazarus Long -