Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Christmas loot!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 12:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christmas loot!

Hey all! and Merry Christmas!!!<br><br>I was disgusted by many of the cards I saw in Hallmark this year which basically said &quot;Hope you get everything you wanted.&quot; I decided to buck the materialistic system and make all my presents this year. Fortunately for me, no one else in my family felt that way. I finally got that StreetPilot GPS I've been eyeing since that GPS thread a few weeks back, and enough gift money to get that Porter Cable plunge router kit I've been lusting over for the last 6 months ;D. I also got a stack of books. I guess it's time to build another bookshelf!! ;D ;D<br><br>Let's hear the highlights of your Christmas morning!<br><br>-SFB<br><br>ps How could I forget the fuzzy dice with flames on them I got for the plane? I'm sure those'll be a hit.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:27 AM

Re:Christmas loot!

Hey, SFB, maybe you'd better add a nice power generator to your list of acquistions. Whidbey Island was without power in the civilian areas yesterday. News articles on KIRO (CBS) told the woes of cooking Christmas Dinners without power. One lady (elderly, of course, going to Grannma's house for Christmas kinda theme) said, Oh, this happens all the time. Oh, I know, it's nothing like back east, but then you're not moving to Maine or Minnesota.

~Dave
Old 12-26-2002, 08:29 AM

[quote author=shortfieldbreak link=board=10;threadid=8796;start=0#84887 date=1040885245]
How could I forget the fuzzy dice with flames on them I got for the plane? I'm sure those'll be a hit.
[/quote]

Now where in the cockpit would you hang those dice?
Old 12-26-2002, 08:57 AM

A few weeks ago, I showed my daughter what I wanted for Christmas. From the &quot;Geno's&quot; Catalog, the new &quot;Cummins Turbo Diesel&quot; badges that are on the '03 Ram CTDs. Geno's has them for $16 (and change). She went to the ******* - they charged her $27 &gt; (and change). I'm stopping by that same ******* and letting them know this isn't right, get a refund and order it from Geno's. The badge is really nice - but not for $27.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:14 AM

From my mother: Mopar splash guards; from the kids: Mopar floor mats, Dodge hat, and Dodge travel mug; from the wife: coupon for spray-in box liner. Now I just need my d@#n truck .
Old 12-26-2002, 01:07 PM

From Mother earth and the Great Spirit I got snow to play in. And I did Just that driving 168 miles to my sisters house and laughing at the city slickers in their BMWs getting slushed by my 98 3/4 cummins powered 2500.<br> ;D Al
Old 12-26-2002, 07:19 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

[quote author=shortfieldbreak link=board=10;threadid=8796;start=0#84887 date=1040885245]<br>Hey all! and Merry Christmas!!!<br><br>I was disgusted by many of the cards I saw in Hallmark this year which basically said &quot;Hope you get everything you wanted.&quot; I decided to buck the materialistic system and make all my presents this year. Fortunately for me, no one else in my family felt that way. I finally got that StreetPilot GPS I've been eyeing since that GPS thread a few weeks back, and enough gift money to get that Porter Cable plunge router kit I've been lusting over for the last 6 months ;D. I also got a stack of books. I guess it's time to build another bookshelf!! ;D ;D<br><br>Let's hear the highlights of your Christmas morning!<br><br>-SFB<br><br>ps How could I forget the fuzzy dice with flames on them I got for the plane? I'm sure those'll be a hit. <br>[/quote]<br>I just got the Bosch router combo. 2hp, was looking at the Porter-Cable 1 1/2 hp. I think the price is close. Right now Bosch is including a nice edge guide with vacuum attachment free. Also got a Craftsman( [undecided] good enough for now) 3/4 hp drill press, and a new gas grill.