Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Chris Benoit MURDERED HIS SON AND WIFE = LOSER and COWARD

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 02:32 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh, that also reminds me.... anyone seen the Vince McMahon interview on Real Sports (HBO). He was about to jump out of his chair and choke Armen Keteyian when asked if he accepted any responsibility for the alleged Anabolic Steroid abuse in professional wrestling. His head got all red and whatnot, I actually feared for the interviewer for a second there. He flicked some papers the dude was holding and all.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:49 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
http://www.dailymotion.com/bookmarks...s-in-wrestling
Old 06-26-2007, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard that a DA in Georgia has said that once all of the facts come out that there will be lots of strange things that went on during this tragedy. How can you suffocate your child then sit there with the bodies in the house for a couple of days then hang yourself? Someone on here had posted that he was a Canadian hero. How about now? Is he still a hero? That post is mysteriously gone now. Hmmm
Old 06-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Thumbs up

Interesting video.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:48 PM

Hey Duddin10, that was posted before I heard the released story. You don't have to be like that or do you???? I seen it lastnight on RAW that he died, that's all that was announced at that time!!! Give a guy a break!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 05:36 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
From a Canadian newspaper:

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/s...ortsOther/home
Old 06-26-2007, 05:41 PM

What's that supose to mean???
Old 06-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Quite tragic. The guy sells his body to steriods to buy some years of fame and riches, only to end up angry, depressed, and alone.

I don't see much innocence here except the wife and kid.

jmo
Old 06-26-2007, 07:02 PM

I'm not like anything. It sounded suspicious from the beginning. Needed time off for "family reasons", then they all end up dead. I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just saying what a guy he seems to be. Then the RAW show , they talk about what a great guy he is etc. Yeah it really looks like it. It is really a shame that the guy was a coward and killed his wife and son instead of just killing himself.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by HOHN
Quite tragic. The guy sells his body to steriods to buy some years of fame and riches, only to end up angry, depressed, and alone.

I don't see much innocence here except the wife and kid.

jmo
Actually there is no proof of the steroids. Read on.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease
Old 06-26-2007, 07:04 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Sure-- all those WWE guys are getting big the old fashioned way, right?

There were steriods found in the house-- at least the TV guy was saying that this morning.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Rob C
Actually there is no proof of the steroids. Read on.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease
They found steroids in the home and prescriptions for them . The WWE and Vince McMahon would never admit to steriods even though Eddie Guerro is among many that die from what appeared to be long term steroid use. This guy makes me sick. He killed his wife and son, then stayed in the house with the bodies there. He talks about family time etc. What B.S !

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/s...ortsOther/home
Old 06-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned

steroids or not, its just an excuse.... a poor one at that, guy was a nut, killed his family, saved the taxpayer a lot of money by killing himself in the end. Next they will say he was drinking...... c'mon, how many people the world over are on roids? how many of them kill their families each day? numbers don't add up do they, NO excuse for what he did.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:26 PM

When the Raw show aired, they made it sound like it was suspisious death's. I really agree now that I heard the full story. I always thought highly of the guy until now!!! If he was unhappy, just move on instead of doing the unthinkable.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:34 PM

I agree with you guys completely. No excuses either way. In my book he is a piece of **** and a coward. There is no reason to kill your wife and child for anything at all. If you are unhappy then leave or take care of yourself only. How can anyone sit there and kill anyone much less your own wife and child? They had to put up fight and thinking about that just makes me very upset. It makes you wonder what the hell is wrong with people. The thought of killing anyone (with or without reason) is insane especially concerning your own family. They had to have known something before the show. So why go through that whole show talking about him as a great guy etc with the possibility of this being the real outcome?

Quick Reply: Chris Benoit MURDERED HIS SON AND WIFE = LOSER and COWARD