Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Chick-Fil-A. What's the big deal???

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scuzman00
LOL, ya better be careful, the sign police from Lupe Tortilla's gonna be knocking on your door soon...... Lupe's has a preeety guud menu as well...(mexican food) that is.

Gary
lupe's? havent heard of it. is it in huffman? we got hectors, apaseo, peso's, iguana joe's and taco bell if ya wanna include them. that about 1 mexican food restaraunt for every 400 ppl in crosby cant wait till the "jack" opens up! one more week!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by derek840378
lupe's? havent heard of it. is it in huffman? we got hectors, apaseo, peso's, iguana joe's and taco bell if ya wanna include them. that about 1 mexican food restaraunt for every 400 ppl in crosby cant wait till the "jack" opens up! one more week!
Jack in the Box?

Good on occasion, but more expensive than anywhere else, nobody there speaks English, and their stuff is totally hit or miss.

They have very good shakes, though.

Then again, anythings better than White Castle. ^infinity
Old 04-04-2006, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Begle1
Jack in the Box?

Good on occasion, but more expensive than anywhere else, nobody there speaks English, and their stuff is totally hit or miss.

They have very good shakes, though.

Then again, anythings better than White Castle. ^infinity
yes, jack in the box. also being the southern part of tx we have our share of "spanish speaking neighbors" working fast food, but just south of crosby is a prodominatley black town (established by a freed slave) that many of the people from there work in fast food too, so at least we get some english.never heard of a "white castle" untill a movie about two guys named harold and kuumar
Old 04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
never heard of a "white castle" untill a movie about two guys named harold and kuumar
I gagged just watching that movie.

I was the guy at Indianapolis last year puking White Castle into the trashcans at the entrance, if anybody in that 10-lane-wide traffic saw me.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:06 AM

Lupe's

NAHHHHHH Huffman just scored its 1st restaurant, and I don't even know the name of it...LOL We did just get a Sonic to open up recently. Lupe's is a really good mexican restaurant chain that has locations in Houston and Clear Lake. I know about them because I did the cooking hood installations for 2 of them...

Gary
Old 04-05-2006, 10:34 AM

NAHHHHHH Huffman just scored its 1st restaurant, and I don't even know the name of it...LOL We did just get a Sonic to open up recently. Lupe's is a really good mexican restaurant chain that has locations in Houston and Clear Lake. I know about them because I did the cooking hood installations for 2 of them...

Gary
that sonic owes me tater tots! every other time i got a sonic-sized order of cheese tater-tots, they came in the foot-long box. i went to the sonic in huffman on monday and they put them in the six-inch box
Old 04-05-2006, 11:34 AM

that sonic owes me tater tots! every other time i got a sonic-sized order of cheese tater-tots, they came in the foot-long box. i went to the sonic in huffman on monday and they put them in the six-inch box
LOL

Just look at it as their way of protecting you from high cholesterol when ya get older... My son says that they have messed up quite a few ppls orders there (he has high school buds that work there). You know its bad when the Dairy Queen behind it has more cars in the parking lot than sonic does. I personally think that DQ .....

Gary
Old 04-05-2006, 12:07 PM

LOL

Just look at it as their way of protecting you from high cholesterol when ya get older... My son says that they have messed up quite a few ppls orders there (he has high school buds that work there). You know its bad when the Dairy Queen behind it has more cars in the parking lot than sonic does. I personally think that DQ .....

Gary
my sis works at dq in crosby. i used to eat there all the time, cause i get it cheaper, but it started making me sick so i stopped. i still go sometimes and get a texas-sized coke for a dollar
Old 04-05-2006, 09:12 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
had a #4 today, change to crunchy chikkin patty.

had lettuce, 'mater, cheese (white? motzy?) bacon (mystery meat in a greasy swirl)

fat kids like #4's and waffle fries.

Sonic is about like microwave food for some reason.
we took midnite ride on bike, wife wanted coffee, was $1.05, in good mood, gave kid $2. coffee was BURNT - i mean stunk...asked the mgr, she was like "i dunno, i don't drink it" and went back in.