Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Caught My Wife of 8yrs cheating! In our House, with a 2 and 4 yr sleeping!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brother, I totaly feel your pain as Im going through somewhat the same thing right now. Other than the fact she was my girl friend and not my wife. She has a 2 yr old son that I took in with her when we got together, loved and cared for him as my own. While I was at home watching him she was out sleeping with another guy! She ended up getting pregnet by this other guy. Talk about a broken heart! I know what your saying, just stay strong. I know what you mean I still love her also, but I know deep down that no matter how hard we were to try and work things out it would never be the same. Just keep doin what your doin, spend as much time and have as much fun with your youngins as possible my friend. Remember the fact you did nothing wrong! If you ever want to PM Im here for ya man!

Just Keep Your Head Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by j-fox
Keep a diary of everything. With dates and time of day.
It WILL come in handy sometime.
Thanks fox, I have been doing theat same thing now since a little before the diaper hit the fan.
I have 45 pages on word about her attitude and when she drops the kids off, and lately the kids throw a fit when going home with her. They want to stay with Daddy. I tell them that mommy loves them too, and she needs them (yeah right), but thats what I tell them, They need to feel secure with her as theyn do with me.. I'm trying to take the high road, above her insanity.
Doug.
BTW 300k house going for 260k on a short sale in Bakersfield!.. I'm in an Apt for now.. some how it just dont feel like a home.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by sgreen3
Brother, I totaly feel your pain as Im going through somewhat the same thing right now. Other than the fact she was my girl friend and not my wife. She has a 2 yr old son that I took in with her when we got together, loved and cared for him as my own. While I was at home watching him she was out sleeping with another guy! She ended up getting pregnet by this other guy. Talk about a broken heart! I know what your saying, just stay strong. I know what you mean I still love her also, but I know deep down that no matter how hard we were to try and work things out it would never be the same. Just keep doin what your doin, spend as much time and have as much fun with your youngins as possible my friend. Remember the fact you did nothing wrong! If you ever want to PM Im here for ya man!

Just Keep Your Head Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sgreen, Thanks man, You guys are great on here!.
I read somewhere that this kind of thing seems to be an epidemic with women now?. You think you know someone and their deepest, feelings and thoughts, and then they go and destroy the very thing the both of you tried so hard for and work for song long to achieve.. Its mind boggling.
We had to do IVF at UCLA to have our children. Prety humiluating and facinating at the same time. I'm still dumb founded at her. But over the hurt, and not the why..
Weird.
Doug.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had a similar or should say identical event!
I made it, you can too.
I short sold my 325,000 house for 220, just to get over it.
She was home when she told me shouls going to be in the next town. i came home to grab something. She wa sshocked, nervous and fled the house. I sad down to change shoes, and someone walked out of the house and ran.
Dog picked uyp a scent but didn't cautch him/her.
She had tried to make MY family think i need evaluated in a mental hospitol!
BTW she gave me chlimidia to top it all of.
I made it you can too.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by j-fox
I had a similar or should say identical event!
I made it, you can too.
I short sold my 325,000 house for 220, just to get over it.
She was home when she told me shouls going to be in the next town. i came home to grab something. She wa sshocked, nervous and fled the house. I sad down to change shoes, and someone walked out of the house and ran.
Dog picked uyp a scent but didn't cautch him/her.
She had tried to make MY family think i need evaluated in a mental hospitol!
BTW she gave me chlimidia to top it all of.
I made it you can too.
Jfox,
Sorry to hear that about the STD and the cheating. I know what you mean, Her side of the family thinks i'm the Kook!, even though they kept telling me the 29yr old male in question was gay, I said to them, yeah right, do you think I'm stupid? He might be a wimp and a weasle, be he's not gay.He's a Player. They were trying to tell me what I seen and heard (I spied on her for about 3 weeks, found out everthing I needed to know just before I caught them). As for the STD, there is absolutely no way I will take her back, because of the amount of times she has been with him and maybe others in the passed 3-4 months. I dont even want her around my kids, but there's nothing I can do about that. What she did and is continuing to do is an Ugly and deceitful thing at best.