Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Caught My Wife of 8yrs cheating! In our House, with a 2 and 4 yr sleeping!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caught My Wife of 8yrs cheating! In our House, with a 2 and 4 yr sleeping!

On Oct 27, I left the house at 2200hrs for graveyard shift. I forgot my keys to the plant and came back to the house around 2223hrs, there was a strange car in the driveway, I opened the garage door, and went over to the garage/laundry room door, it was locked shut with the flip latch, I busted in the door and found my wife doll'd up with her top off and in panties, She stated "OH MY God" "your not suppose to be here". I went into the bedroom, then the toilet area, found some 26yr old hiding/crouching down near the toilet. It was on then. I cant write anymore right now, because I'm still to numb mentally. I'll tell more later. I cant believe it, With our kids in the house!
Old 11-04-2009, 01:31 AM

****, I can't imagine what you are going through. Just remember DO NOT do anything that will prevent you from being with those kids. I know you'd probably like to strangle two people right now but those kids have to be your focus. Sorry to hear and I wish you well.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:51 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Sorry for your loss. Try to keep a cool head, it'll help you in the long run. Whatever happens, as wrong as she is, try not to put her down in front of the kids. When one parent talks bad about the other to the children, it's the same to the child as if the remarks were being said directly about him or her, instead of the parent.

Good luck.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Banned

I unfortunately know exactly what you are going through. I wnet through it myself about 5 years ago. and have to say that now,I could not be happier and am in a much better place in life. Once a cheat always a cheat and she has continued the vicious cycle.

I know how tough it is and although many will tell you things will get better. Trust me from someone that has been there and spent a lot of time wondering....it really does get better. Im actualy glad I caught her and left, when I did and not when the kids were older. like was said keep any fights and other thoughts swsy from the kids, they will suffer enough through this and dont need to see their parents fight.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:17 AM

Hang in there and do not let your anger and emotions cloud good sense and judgement. I know that is much easier to say than to do but I have been there as surely many here on this site has also. Now is the time you need true friends around you and this will allow you to to find out who they really are. You have some here. I sincerely hope you can sort this out for your families sake, I wish you the best. John K.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh man.

There are no words I could say/write that will make you feel better. Be cool about this, be strong for your kids and take the high road when it comes to talking to your kids about their mother, and when you have to deal with her in the future. She's wrong so let her be the only one wrong.

Kris
Old 11-04-2009, 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by HMX-1
Oh man.

She's wrong so let her be the only one wrong.

Kris

EXACTLY!! Like others have said don't do anything that could effect things between you and your little ones....

All I can say is that you forgot your keys for a reason, and if you need an outside opinion on things just shoot me a PM. Be strong buddy!!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 AM

Like everyone said be strong for your kids. Hate to hear this been there and done that. Let cool heads prevail. Good luck.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Your a better man than me..
Old 11-04-2009, 08:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^^ Holy crap yes you are....
Old 11-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
The thread is good...

I'm sorry, brother. Stay strong, and do the right thing. We're here for you.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:48 PM

Thats a stomach dropping story for any person that reads it. Sad to hear it happened to one of our fellow members. Stay strong and good luck with everything.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
I agree with some of the sentiment that was stated earlier about this not being the appropriate place to discuss a situation like this. I know you are hurt and angry to say the least but who knows where you will be in a month from now?

You may end up patching things up with your wife and then decide it would be best not to have your dirty laundry posted on an open forum for ANYONE on the Internet to see.

Don't misunderstand me, I do feel for you and wish you the very best of luck in this situation, but you may want to rethink publicly airing this problem simply because husbands and wives do often end up working through these issues.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or probably any of the fine members that posted before or after me, we are here for you If you decide you want to remove this thread, I will be happy to do that for you as well.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:46 PM

Keep your head up, man...

And keep your cool.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM

Women are like cars, stand on the street long enough and here comes another one. Those kids however are not! Just remember when its all said and done you will be the better person and you will be the better person with two little angels by your side!

Quick Reply: Caught My Wife of 8yrs cheating! In our House, with a 2 and 4 yr sleeping!