Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

can someone please explain?!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry can someone please explain?!?

why people can't stay out of others people business? it really amazes me how stupid people can be in this world. it really amazes me how people wake up everyday just to live to get in other peoples drama. geez stupid people really amaze me. they think they hurt you in every way they can, but in reality it doesnt i just dont get it. can someone please explain? ok vent over
Old 12-11-2008, 08:16 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya. Im young, but I've recently learned to just push it out of my life. I have too many good things going on to let that sort of stuff bother me.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:18 PM

I could ,but I don't want to get up in your business.
I kid, don't be
Old 12-11-2008, 08:19 PM

Talking

you are correct. i am young too. i mainly just get a laugh out of it thinking that they are so stupid and IMMATURE. i don't think i have ever met someone as stupid and immature as these 2 people. oh well life goes on and i can't wait!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:20 PM

well if you can explain i will let you into my business dear ugh some people are really annoying.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by aggiedieselgirl
you are correct. i am young too. i mainly just get a laugh out of it thinking that they are so stupid and IMMATURE. i don't think i have ever met someone as stupid and immature as these 2 people. oh well life goes on and i can't wait!

Absolutely. Life goes on. Time heals all. I like my simple life, let others deal with the drama.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 PM

Talking

yup once they are out my simple life will begin...i will be refreshed and oh so excited!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:30 PM

Just kidding with you. I hope all goes well for you and that you are happy soon.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey aggieieselgirl now that you got a truck you need to update your sig. Sorry for your troubles.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:33 PM

like Dick Cheney said: tell them "Edit off"
Old 12-11-2008, 08:36 PM

oldhat are you saying that to me?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:38 PM

Talking

what should i update it to? i haven't done any mods to it yet. it gets the spray in bedliner on monday along with the front end replacement. plus im not divorced yet...but ALMOST!! wa hoo!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by aggiedieselgirl
oldhat are you saying that to me?
I don't think that was directed toward you.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Chapter President

Aggiedieselgirl, take it from an older fella. Learn the words, I don't care. I don't care what people think of me, don't care if they don't like my clothes, cars, house, etc. The key is that I am happy, happy with my wore out car that I fix and keep going, happy with my clothes that cost me next to nothing at the goodwill and some stuff with the tag still on it from the new store.

So, knowing that little tidbit about me you can see where I'm at. You'll one day find the friends that matter most to you. I have 4 good friends that we can just hang out and talk for hours and it seems to happen whenever we meet, or talk on the phone. But they know exactly who I am and what I am about, believe in and so on.

People that have been that way towards me usually don't ever get talked to by me again. Or if they approach me get the "thousand mile stare" and babbling head nods til they go away and whatever they say I miss cause my mind is somewhere else while they ramble. Actually have done that to a few boss' that felt they needed to chew my keester. Seems that ignoring will drive away ignorance and in your mind don't even give it a second thought, in one ear, out the other.

Not sure of your situation but them butting into your biz, without you actually asking for their opinion, try the blank stare, open mouth while they are situating themselves in your affairs, heck if you can muster up some drool with the blank stare and open mouth that works better!!

Hope it works out, like water off a ducks back.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:04 PM

Thumbs up

thanks for the kind words oh these 2 people will NEVER get talked to again after tomorrow and i can't wait. that will be the BEST day of my life

Quick Reply: can someone please explain?!?