Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Broke In

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke In

Well go out to my rental car, truck is getting fixed, and trunk and drivers door are open. Start looking around, and I find everything is still in the trunk but get up front and phone charger and Ipod with FM transmitter are gone. I guess somebody else is going to have a merry christmas on my dime. I'm not even mad anymore. These are the kinda of things I own a gun for. If that person had come into the house? He or she would have been shot no questions asked. I just wish I could have caught them red handed. Be sure to lock your doors.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by diesel_burner
Well go out to my rental car, truck is getting fixed, and trunk and drivers door are open. Start looking around, and I find everything is still in the trunk but get up front and phone charger and Ipod with FM transmitter are gone. I guess somebody else is going to have a merry christmas on my dime. I'm not even mad anymore. These are the kinda of things I own a gun for. If that person had come into the house? He or she would have been shot no questions asked. I just wish I could have caught them red handed. Be sure to lock your doors.

Amen. Just try my house on for size and you can visit with some 40 S&W for a while.

Sorry about the break in.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:49 PM

That sucks....I don't know how safe I would be if I ever came back down there.....at home my truck sits with doors unlocked, keys in it, wallet and check book on dash...only time i lock my doors is when I go to fairbanks, and then if its winter its idling, with supplies in bed. I'm so used to not worring about thieves I would have to check myself constantly.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Meet my friends Smith & Wesson!