Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Border Wall

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Begle1, your ideas would never fly. Why? Because the destroyers of America (the ACLU & others) would find ways to prevent things like that ever happening.

Interesting thread. I noticed the lead story when it first came out and was tempted to post it, but figured that it would lead to too many tempers being lost, bad feelings etc.
A friend of mine in Texas frames new houses and he tells me that he would be out of business if all his Mexican staff were forced to go home. He says that he is constantly trying to hire Americans but nobody wants to do that kind of work. His Mexicans work hard and work a full day without finding excuses for a break. He even has a problem making them take Sunday's off as they want to work more and earn more.
And where do they send most of their money?
Old 12-21-2005, 07:21 PM
GSP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its time to close the borders and ports and airports to imigration. This country is being ransacked by "gosh darn" imagrants that are just here to leach of the people that made this country great.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:57 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by crobtex
And where do they send most of their money?
Probably home to Mexico. On the flip side, when they go back to Mexico they take back a LOT of stuff bought in America, such as cars, TV's, microwaves, computers and lot's more. All this is money made and spent in America. Does that help to compensate in any way? I have no way of knowing. Does anybody?
Old 12-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by GSP
Its time to close the borders and ports and airports to imigration. This country is being ransacked by "gosh darn" immigrants that are just here to leach of the people that made this country great.

..... most of whom were also immigrants........

My last post in this thread
Old 12-21-2005, 08:37 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Gee if y'all could hear what my great-grandparents/old folks say about europeans..........it might upset ya
.....talk about immigrants coming in and taking over the country, refusing to learn the language,and not respecting the existing culture....there went the neighborhood....

"nuff said...
Old 12-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Chapter President

Probably home to Mexico. On the flip side, when they go back to Mexico they take back a LOT of stuff bought in America, such as cars, TV's, microwaves, computers and lot's more. All this is money made and spent in America. Does that help to compensate in any way? I have no way of knowing. Does anybody?
There are places here that make a good living turning the immegrants pay checks into money orders going to Mexico. Then they live several to an apartment to get by and share cars and trucks. I'm sure they take some of the things back with them, if and when they go. Daily, there are convoys of cars and trucks, each one towing another, going south to the border. They, or someone, buys the old junkers at auctions up north and sell them in Mexico for a profit. Whoever sold the vehicles are making a little money, but once they make it to Mexico, we never see a penny in road, gas or other taxes like we pay.
Then, that brings up the lack of insurance for most illeagles. My daughter has been hit twice and my sister-in-law once by illeagles with no insurance. Needless to say, we pay through the nose for uninsured motorist coverage, but we don't dare go without it. And, by the way, they were given tickets, but the cops told me they would disappear and never go to court or pay a fine. Finally, some cities are impounding cars that are stopped or in a wreak, and don't have liability insurance. No fines and no jail, but at least they have to spend for another junker.

Don't get me wrong...I don't blame these people for wanting a better life. If I was in their place, I'd probably be doing the same thing. All I want is for them to be here legally, pay taxes and insurance and live buy the rules the rest of us do. And, oh yea.......SPEAK ENGLISH.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:49 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by crobtex
And, oh yea.......SPEAK ENGLISH.
You mean that when I visit your country you want me to talk English ....like the rest of you Americans????
Oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Chapter President

You mean that when I visit your country you want me to talk English ....like the rest of you Americans????
Oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO

You speak better American better then most of us. You just need to learn to put a little "twang" into it.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:55 PM
Banned

I think you misunderstood him Mexstan, he doesn't care if you speak english but you dern well better know how to talk american.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:11 PM
GSP

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
..... most of whom were also immigrants........

My last post in this thread

Thats right Dude! But not to ransack it and milk it . Get It!

Do you have a chip on your shoulder about something ? Speak up Man.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:13 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 99 cummins
I think you misunderstood him Mexstan, he doesn't care if you speak english but you dern well better know how to talk american.
You mean speak TEXAN!
Old 12-21-2005, 09:16 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Originally Posted by GSP
Thats right Dude! But not to ransack it and milk it . Get It!
There are a few folks that would totally disagree with you......

oh geesh, forget it, i am not getting into this again.

betterthingstodosoIamOUTTAHERE.........CD
Old 12-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Chapter President

Let's calm down. We don't want to get this thread closed.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I look at it this way. Native Americans were the first immigrants, then came the rest of us european yahoos, then blacks, then asians. Then we fought about it killed off abunch on both sides or the gray/blue line. Then we needed more workers so more asians came in, more germans, swedes, poles, ect. Then we got rich and lazy so now we needed more workers so we looked the other way for 50 years while 11 million mexicans & south americans streamed acrossed our borders.

Each time the immigrant wave comes into this country there is a backlash against them. Believe it ot not that is what makes America great. Swedes, poles, germans, czecks, indians, asians, africans, ext. We all expect each other to conform to the rules and we get all indignant when they don't (or it seems they don't) This assimilation has been going on for 250 years now and it has not hurt America it has made us stronger. Being a part of a "group" is what makes us want to out due the other guy. "I'm better than you cause I live here." "I'm better than you cause I drive a Dodge." "I'm better than you cause I'm white." "I was here first so I'm better than you." It is this "competition" that drives us forward to greatness.

This is what the radical muslums terrorists cannot understand about Americans, and why they will never win. We are from alot of countries governed by laws not people. AND we get our strenght from trying to be better than the guy next door, or my state is better than your state, or.....

But I agree, we need to close the borders to ILLEGAL immigration.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:45 PM
GSP

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
There are a few folks that would totally disagree with you......

oh geesh, forget it, i am not getting into this again.

betterthingstodosoIamOUTTAHERE.........CD

What are you saying? So you think its OK for imigrants to enter the U.S. just to take advantage of government programs , get money or services then leave or stay and live off the system and not work or pay taxes?

Quick Reply: Border Wall