Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Blizzard

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Blizzard

Bush Fails To Prevent East Coast Blizzard
Minorities Hit Hardest
by Brian Williams National BS Company 02/12/06

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and African American victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum - so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm - lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out to buy my **** lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room. "Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?" Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious - just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now?" wrote blogger FUAmericaNBush2.

Hearings into the Blizzards' effect on hearings are almost a certainty. Howard Dean has suggested he will call for an investigation once his new medications kick in and John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale (random choice: Ice Sailing in Finland) to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms. "The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that."

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate" as some are calling it already are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds. Or something like that.

More breaking news......
Al Sharpton wants an investigation as to why snow is ALWAYS white.
Cheney has stock in Tru-Value Hardware.
Do you have any idea how many SNOW SHOVELS they sold today to the unsuspecting consumer?
I demand to know why FEMA has been so late in reacting to this storm. THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING! And yet they failed to have crews in place to fix the electricity as soon as it went off. It just shows that Bush and the Republicans just don't care about the people in the N.E. The Senate needs to investigate this with administration people under oath.

I'll bet that the great junior senator from N.Y. has opened the doors of her home to all of the heatless poor of her neighborhood and is busy baking cookies for them while her husband applies body heat to the nearly frozen teen-aged girls.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Roton
...while her husband applies body heat to the nearly frozen teen-aged girls.

That's great.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:40 PM

Funny stuff !!!

PISTOL
Old 02-24-2006, 01:51 PM

You mean the president can't prevent natural disaters??????
When did this happen. Since he bacame president, it hasn't rained in my home town of Midland, Texas (also Bush's home town). . . oh wait, it's in the middle of the desert.

off the subject but, a farmer from lubbock and a farmer from midland are talking about the rain (or lack of) and the lubbock farmer says "we get about 4.5 in. a year" midland farmer says " yea, us too. But you should be here the day it rains"...

OK, i'm done. Funny story.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats disgusting.