Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Best Burger?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:11 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
you guys have got to try the western ranch burger at the bare naked chicken in gunnison utah....., it is by far the best. even better than crownburger
Old 01-24-2007, 10:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wasn't hungry till I read this!! You guys are killing me about IN-N-OUT. I haven't had one of those in about 2-3 years. I'm in TN now. We've got a chain of resturaunts here called Rafferty's. They've got a 1/2pound backyard BBQ burger that's pretty dang good. 1/2 pound, BBQ sauce, bacon, smokey cheddar, on a egg bun. Crap really hungry now!!

Has anyone that's been coast to coast noticed Hardee's out east is Carl's Jr. out west? Identical down to the little star, but different name.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by johnh
you guys have got to try the western ranch burger at the bare naked chicken in gunnison utah....., it is by far the best. even better than crownburger
I'll have to remember that next time I'm down in that neck of the woods.

Although I don't get down there much anymore.

Ex girlfriend used to go down once a month to visit an aquaintance housed in the facility down there.

phox
Old 01-24-2007, 10:21 PM

Talking

COOK-OUT IN NC!!- - - -Absolutly the best Grilled Flavored Burger in the entire world!! I could eat one everday for the rest of my then short lived life!!!!!! They also have the Watermelon Milkshakes in the Summer between July and the First of September. Man what good food!!! Can't eat it know because of soon to be here Summer Months of No Shirt and the 6 pack..........And I'm not talking about the Bud or Coors either! !
Old 01-24-2007, 10:26 PM

YES, boostjunkie, COOK-OUT is great. We always go there when I go to visit my gf in Raleigh. Get the cheddar-whatever you call it-burger. That, and usually pick up a hot dog with cheddar cheese and bacon on it. Oh man, now I'm about to starve, will have to go to Cook Out when I go to Raleigh next weekend, I wish we had one in Greenville.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mglass1045

Has anyone that's been coast to coast noticed Hardee's out east is Carl's Jr. out west? Identical down to the little star, but different name.
Yeah I lived in Delaware for 6 years, and went coast to coast a few times. If you want mayo on your burger on east of thr Rockies you might grab a jar of "Hellman's". Over here the same jar is called "Best Food's".
Old 01-24-2007, 10:43 PM

Wink

Originally Posted by Greenhornet1986
YES, boostjunkie, COOK-OUT is great. We always go there when I go to visit my gf in Raleigh. Get the cheddar-whatever you call it-burger. That, and usually pick up a hot dog with cheddar cheese and bacon on it. Oh man, now I'm about to starve, will have to go to Cook Out when I go to Raleigh next weekend, I wish we had one in Greenville.
I'll do you a favor and eat one on the way home tonight from work !! How does that sound??? What are DTR buddies for anyway !!
Old 01-24-2007, 10:52 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

4 places...

In n' Out
Lenny's - Local joint here in Phoenix
Burgerville - Polson, MT
Lynn's - Ronan, MT
Old 01-24-2007, 11:01 PM

bets burger in northeast GA comes from a place called Linda Lou's. Mary special number, rye bread mushrooms bacon and swiss with ranch dressing. sounds disgusting until u eat it. have to have two when i go. Checkers has good drive thru burger but mc donalds $1 double cheeseburger make a good cheap meal
Old 01-25-2007, 12:11 AM

IN N OUT Rocks! If you havent been there then you need not reply to this thread!

Coming in 2nd would be the thickburger line from HARDEES!
Old 01-25-2007, 01:09 AM

Louis' Lunch, New Haven CT. The birth place of the Hamburger.... The libray of congress even says so! http://www.americaslibrary.gov/cgi-b...es/ct/burger_1.

Its still in business today... http://www.louislunch.com

Mike
Old 01-25-2007, 01:26 AM

Yak Burger at the local drive-in...Can't eat fast food anymore, been eating nothing but natural beef and pork and wild game like Moose and Cariboo. Fast food makes me sick, within in an hour of eating it, its back up.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:31 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Stoner's Last Chance Saloon in Elliston, MT has the best bar burgers IMO.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:33 AM

I am in Hawaii right now working and stopped by a chain called Island rest. they have a awesome hamburger and huge. they are also on the west coast. I havent seen one back on the mainland, but back in Sacramento. best burger is Squeeze Inn. gonna have to find one of these Island rest. back in CA.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:46 AM

BackYard Burgers
Hardee's
Lonestar
Texas Roadhouse
Big Whiskeys
Hickok's steakhouse which is on the street about a block from where Wild Bill Hickok shot Bill Tuttle in Springfield.
Logan's Roadhouse isn't bad either

All have good burgers around here.

Quick Reply: Best Burger?