Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Beer conspiracy

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
JKM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beer conspiracy

I have been over exerting myself tonight just for the simple pleasure of consuming some of my favourite beverage. I bought a case of beer last week , containing 12 long necks (that is the only form of container that put beer in right?) , the first 7 were perfect , cold and refreshing, i started on #8 tonight ( the others were consumed on previous days) and it was a bitter blood bath from the beginning. i wrestled , renounced , then renewed my faith , tore my shirt , and drew blood from my own body , before the posessed cap finally twisted off with a pair of pliers(yes , i double checked to make sure they were twist offs) all was well again. Until i decided to have another frosty beverage , after performing my same rountine with this second beverage, i managed to break the pliers while attemting to pry the cap off, as i could not grasp the bottle tight enough , and it ws turning in my hands while attempting to remove the posessed cap. I have almost resorted to the cordless drill with a 1/2" bit , i figure that should fix it , but alas i have no drill , and these caps are likely made of some form of impenetrable titanium alloy. with a larger pair of pliers in hand , and a friendly passerby ( it took alot of gumption to ask for help opening my beer) to hold the bottle end , i finally twisted the cap free! Sussess! But wait , it appears that there is some form of residue on the threads of my bottle , some sort of adhesive perhaps? To be continued...

ThinksomeonehasbeenmeddlingwithmybeerJKM
Old 10-24-2006, 06:21 PM

Jayme, You're drunk, and your palms are sweaty....step away from the computer.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:22 PM

Possibly another practical joke? This could get serious messin with a mans beer
Old 10-24-2006, 06:29 PM
JKM

No sweaty palms here! This could get very serious, someone sneaking in messing with my beer while i am out getting supper! I think it is time to wire the door **** up to the 220 volt circuit.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

I prevent this kind of thing by drinking real beer and using my keychain to pop the tops
Old 10-24-2006, 06:50 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Forrest Nearing
I prevent this kind of thing by drinking real beer and using my keychain to pop the tops
Roger that I said gimmie a BUD light

matter of fact...pardon me for a moment...
Old 10-24-2006, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Adair2K5
Jayme, You're drunk, and your palms are sweaty....step away from the computer.
i was thinking the same thing. might i suggest the cans next time? although, then you have to deal with that awful metallic taste
Old 10-24-2006, 07:01 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Now I know where Begle1 went! To your house to Super Glue the caps on your beer! Too bad he didn't glue your keyboard also.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:06 PM

Rednecks like me drink canned beer so when i throw them in the back of my first gen cummins they dont get glass everywhere
Old 10-24-2006, 07:38 PM

Are u even old enough to drink beer??
Old 10-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Oh, man, wait till one of my buddies come over. I'll probably be dumb enough to try to superglue a can shut. I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:57 PM
JKM

BUD LIGHT , are you all girls! I don't think we can even buy that water here, we only have real beers with a percentage of alcohol that is at least (not maximum, like your south of the border stuff) 5%.

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
Are u even old enough to drink beer??
The people at the beer store think so , heck , they thought i was old enough all summer while i was south of the border
Old 10-24-2006, 08:05 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JKM
BUD LIGHT , are you all girls!
Hehe, but after 12 or so I'm still sotally tober
Old 10-24-2006, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by JKM
finally twisted off with a pair of pliers(yes , i double checked to make sure they were twist offs) all was well again

attemting to pry the cap off, as i could not grasp the bottle tight enough , and it ws turning in my hands while attempting to remove the posessed cap.
Why not just use a bottle opener or counter edge? A good hit on a counter edge should disable that adhesive dang quick! Or break yer bottle...either way the beer is open.

Real bear (except Sierra Nevada products) doesn't come in twist off. I saw previous mention of budweiser so I'll lay down this rule - Real Beer Isn't Made With Rice.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned

Better than what I'm drinking. I'm drinking keystone light in a can. Ain't nothing better than free beer.

Quick Reply: Beer conspiracy