Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

an Arab, a French man, and an American

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
an Arab, a French man, and an American

There was an Arab, a French man, and an American man walking down the beach when they stumbled upon a lamp. <br>They picked it up and a genie came out of it and told them that for freeing him, he would grant them each one wish, anything that they could possibly dream of. <br>They think that this is great and the Arab goes first. <br>He says “I would like an island in the middle of nowhere for all of my Arab brethren to live on with me.” <br>The genie says fair enough and grants him the wish. <br>The French man gets pretty excited and tells the genie that he too wants an island of his own for all French people to live on. <br>The genie grants his wish also. <br>The genie turns to the American and asks him what he would like. <br>The American says “wait a minute” to the genie, clear this up for me. <br>The genie says sure. <br>The American guy says to the genie “all Arab’s were given an island all to themselves?” <br>The genie says yes. <br>“and all of the French people too?” <br>The genie says yep. <br>The American then says” ah hell then, I’ll have a diet coke”!<br><br>
Old 04-13-2003, 01:01 AM

Re:an Arab, a French man, and an American

;D
Old 04-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Banned

Re:an Arab, a French man, and an American

from me<br> from the wife (had ta tell her that one!!)