Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Apple Users, need your help.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Apple Users, need your help.

For all of the Apple users out there,
I need to know if anyone has found a good App for a Video Playlist Manager that will work on my 3) 64gb iPod Touch's 1) 64gb iPad all running iOS7.1

I need an App that will let me create multiple playlist and copy the video files from my iTunes library.

I am trying Run VT but it is having issues loosing my video files supposedly fixed, and I just purchased Video iPlaylist from the App Store and it will not even start, the screen will blink momentary but that it is.

What have you found that works?

Thanks Jim
Old 03-31-2014, 05:31 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not an apple user, but isn't that what iTunes does is manage your media?
Old 03-31-2014, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Yes,
i Tunes manages all of your media on you PC and it is what you use to get it onto your devices but the App on the device is what allows you to plays it.

Apple has control over everything you can do,
My 64gb i Pod Touch by default used to be able create playlist and play YouTube videos back around iOS5 but with every iOS upgrade you loose more functions, now it will only play the video and stop at the end, I have to go back through about 900 other videos to find what I want to play next.

There are 3rd party Apps that allow me to create playlist but most of the ones that I have tried do not work.

They want you to purchase everything from iTunes and then everything will work.

I have about 30 videos that I bought from iTunes or uploaded that I cannot play because iTunes says my computer is not authorized to play them.

Now I have to strip the DRM off the files and reinstall them.

Jim
Old 04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I do on my Ipods is listen to music. I have a classic for the truck and touch to carry. Otherwise, I use my tablet or phone for everything else since they have bigger screens.

I figured you could create video playlists like you do with music playlists.