Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Amber Alert: Killer/Kidnapper on the loose in or around Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by induchman
The chair? Naw. He's got a good case for temporary insanity. That's good for life.
If he gets life in prison that could be a good thing. He will get eaten alive by the other inmates. Every day will be Hell for him. Inmates do not like thoses that harm children. He will then be able to live every day in fear of his on life wishing he was a better shot. However, I could think of some nice ways to tourture him for awhile.

Kyle
Old 01-09-2004, 09:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am happy to see that the AMBER alert system did so well. It will help a lot around here. They had thought that he would be on Rt 411 from Rome Georgia and that would take him through our town, there were Bears all over. Just glad they caught him before he hurt the other children. He must be quite seriously injured, the news said the one girl in the back seat was covered with blood from the shot he gave himself.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:25 AM

I am glad the kids are physicaly OK. I am wondering how bad the emotional scars are going to be though. That must have been almost unimaginable to witness.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:49 PM

Kids are amazingly resilient. After a few years, they won't remember a thing. That's unless the WSB media keeps rehashing it every year.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:26 PM

Originally posted by induchman
Kids are amazingly resilient. After a few years, they won't remember a thing. That's unless the WSB media keeps rehashing it every year.
Lets see now, you watch you father shoot and kill your grandparents, strangle your little infant sister, he kidnaps you, drags you on the road in the car, finally the police, six cars, chase you and your father wrecks, shoots himself in the face, showering you with his blood.

Sounds to me like an emotional mess in the future. My prayers are for those kids that made it are better off than the little sister. I still cannot imagine how a father can strangle his own daughter. Maybe I am a wimp, but that brings tears to my eyes. God help those children...
Old 01-10-2004, 02:29 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Haulin', I am with you 100% on this one.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:54 PM

Amen brother, and I have been praying for the children involved. Not to mention the fact that holding my own infant son in my arms knowing that he is safe means a lot more after having read this. Not to mention the other things I see on the news.

Yeah, call me a wimp, I cried. But don't let me catch a fool like this anywhere near me......or my family.

Matt