Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Always have your digital camera with you in the truck.....(or anywhere you go)

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Always have your digital camera with you in the truck.....(or anywhere you go)

So, heres what my day consisted of while i was in my truck running about 4 or 5 errands today.....

At my second stop i found this REALLY nice old "Crazy Horse" style bronco like they had on Trucks before Stacey left....Notice lic. plate in sec pic

THEN, on my way from my 2nd errand to my 3rd i saw a white prius WITH its windows down behind me and just HAD to do what the video shows as follows..... (Double click video to open in YouTube then click "Watch in High Quality" on the bottom right of the video for better viewing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5H4k4sv2zw

Unfortunately it was really windy and most of it went to the other side of the 4 lane by the time it got to it...

And finally after leaving my last errand going home...i saw this REALLY nice duramax that a local diesel performance shop owns sitting on the curb beside a funeral home and i just HAD to snap a quick pic of it....not sure of the specs on this (this is his wifes truck) but his truck is over 550 RWHP

Anyway.....those were my camera worthy sighting for today anyway....more to come in the future im sure!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That a well done Bronco nice and clean!