Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 08:28 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Bobby bobby boo boo bee do
Phoo goo Fore! Olive ewe.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
I don't want to go to work today. Why am I thinking about that now? I'm already here.
Hope to here from the doctor today.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:43 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
Neither Roxie or me would fit so the most we could send is a moon shot.
Originally Posted by Scotty
Scotnebraska, Chinese restaurants like cats. I dont know what they do with them though.
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
The problem with cats is 30 minutes after you eat one, you get hungry again
You guys all owe me a paper towel for my computer screen

Originally Posted by sherod
sput. Gave it a talking to, tried it again, sput. Noticed a nice puddle of gas. Yup, line is broke right in half. Good time to quit.
You are still ahead of me, winter beat the life outta lawn and garden, looks grey,very flat and alien, like south Dakotas black hills. if you have a dandelion, I am coming down to build a monument to it..
LEO. back on the street. call of gun fire in the neighborhood. send some towards my friend and his partner. Both safe, perp down, back to the desk job again. Those of you wearing the blue, never forget the cost. If you feel complacent, time for something else.
can't teach that. sad that liability class is 10 hours and STRESS II is a half hour hand out. (NY state police academy) and that is why someone who has never met a cop should stop their car, get out and hug one. "pride" was the 5 year feeling for an in-service job survey in 1995; "justice" in 2002; "anonyminity" in 2010;"lucky" (not to be involved in service hearing)in 2012. 2015 will be done in September...sad

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Evening all - - busy day in our household trying to keep up with the 2yo twins, a 5yo and still stay sane. Just came in from the lanai and swimming. Fun watching the 2yr olds try to sprout their water wings. Gorgeous night out.
and that is the description of winning the lottery. glad it happened to you Fiver and family! Reason to Celebrate His plan for us.

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Coffee is hot, phoo is too...doo bee doo bee dooooooo
singing the same dang thing this AM on the way to PT!!!!

Coug, hope sale gets sold with some green for you. work? ouch. careful!
watched the local airport hang n engine with a forklift and foam. like a pit crew. if they were nicer I would have asked them questions. twentysomethings VFR pilots with perfect hair and mirrored sunglasses. good reason for paintball guns....
Old 04-11-2015, 05:04 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Kinda Quiet! Sneaks in and clears the room. Coffee ready, Hot water for the tea, and left my wife's PH00 juice. Had to get it out of the house. She keeps making it in my coffee pot.

Anybody want a weedeater that apparently doesn't understand english? I've called it several creative names but it still refuses to start. Broke down and replaced it...
Old 04-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Phoooie phoo

Old 04-11-2015, 08:40 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Weed Eaters understand all animal and most human languages. They also ignore all languages equally well.

Gotta pull up stakes and roll. Not too likely to find a usable connection for the next coupla days. Way off the road primitive rest areas usually don't have much available. Always look to see of some close by farmer has an old unprotected G access, though.

Doesn't look like I'll miss much.

grabbin a ....... bye.