Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 07:23 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Thought I would check in here and see if there is anything happening. Nothing! Nada! Dead as the proverbial doornail! What has happened to this place? Or maybe I should ask what has happened to all the members?

Sure glad that I am not north of the border and in those breezy areas. Went thru one tornado and that was more than enough for my lifetime.

It's a warm day, so instead of a coffee, will see if I can find an ice cream.

Gone.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
WHAT!!!!!! YOU BIG DUMMY. Just what you need is bungy jumping. That will shake that clot loose, then it ends up in your brain. Shame on you.............
Hah! you guys worry too much it didn't have any eFfEcT oN mE aT aLl
Old 04-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by sherod
LAry- have a great time! (Watch your landing and do a good PLF else you will get shorter like your name did!)
Oh yeah...a perfect PLF is important because the last time I landed on my head I had to pay to patch the tarmac
Old 04-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Le Le Le Leggs LEGGO my Leggs Le Le
PHFFFFFFFT whoops pardon me.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Moving to town. Signed the lease today. Good timing on these gloomy days, give me time to get some stuff moved.

Have to find a home for some cats. Anyone want one? I'll fax them over.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Quiet out there this morning. Put the coffee and ph00 on along with some fresh baked zucchini bread. ........................................hey, not bad at all.

Seattle gang's plane rolled in last night about 10 minutes early - - 12 midnight. The twins hardly woke up, asleep when we arrived home, dropped into their beds and right back at it. We hit the sack just after 2am. Tired. Was up at 5 yesterday morning. Now to see if our twin-proofing the house paid off. Nobody moving yet this morning.

Gone to prepare for the fun.

Bob
Old 04-09-2015, 07:38 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all right all right all right!

NE, hope that is a good thing bro. sending you Scottycanuck's fax number for cats to send. muh ha ha

JM, wow montana- is this your vacation from bad weather? be careful and pat on the back for your son- scary stuff when trees go kaboom.

Fiver n Stanimal, love love love faxed to you you you
(thinking of fivergrandpa chasing lil ones, in bed by 6PM lol)

coug, sending you a funny nurse for your stay.

TG, yeeeessss. I am so busted. but yes, yoga and you. like hula hoops and me....

hey! read, POST! all R welcome here!!!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Scotnebraska, Chinese restaurants like cats. I dont know what they do with them though.

The first cat that came thru the fax is a looooong hair wafer thiN wafe breed...very different.
Its clawsfeel like paper cuts...all over my LEGGS!
VERY COOL!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:26 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
Finally getting a little rain/snow. Enough to settle the dust for an hour or 2.
Got my aircraft engine back, only a month late. Getting some help from down the street to hang it today then next week the boss is sending up the other mechanic to help put it together and finish the annual.
You must have some small cats. Neither Roxie or me would fit so the most we could send is a moon shot.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:55 PM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
A little closer to selling the cabin. The guy that made me a stupid lowball offer has made a new offer a lot closer to my asking price. So, I made him a counter offer. If he takes it at least I won't be loosing money on it, won't be making any either.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty
Scotnebraska, Chinese restaurants like cats. I dont know what they do with them though.

The first cat that came thru the fax is a looooong hair wafer thiN wafe breed...very different.
Its clawsfeel like paper cuts...all over my LEGGS!
VERY COOL!
The problem with cats is 30 minutes after you eat one, you get hungry again
Old 04-09-2015, 05:27 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Got home from work ahead of the storms. Jumped on the old woreout lawnmower, hit the key and managed to beat the lumps of grass into submission. Feeling lucky from that endeavor, grabbed the weed eater. Dumped some gas into it, yanked the cord, sput. Did it again, sput. same thing the third time, sput. Gave it a talking to, tried it again, sput. Noticed a nice puddle of gas. Yup, line is broke right in half. Good time to quit.

A friend of mine is a LEO in Louisville. Last October, he got into a gun fight. Cleared of that finally, so back on the street. Last night a call for service of gun fire in the neighborhood. Some scumbag decided it would be the right thing to send some towards my friend and his partner. Both safe, perp down, back to the desk job again. Those of you wearing the blue, never forget the cost. If you feel complacent, time for something else.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:37 PM

Evening all - - busy day in our household trying to keep up with the 2yo twins, a 5yo and still stay sane. Had fun with them. They live too far away. Don't know if you could be much farther than Sarasota to Whidbey Island, WA. Just came in from the lanai and swimming. Fun watching the 2yr olds try to sprout their water wings. Gorgeous night out.

Shutting down for the night and go help put some kids to sleep. Have a gudurn.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:33 AM
Admin Team Leader

Coffee is hot, phoo is too...doo bee doo bee dooooooo
Old 04-10-2015, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Coffee is hot, phoo is too...doo bee doo bee dooooooo
Ahhh who doo boo goo moo poo? What are you becoming? Sound just like the sounds my twin Gkids are making. ................

We are having fun with the Gkids - well, mommy and daddy too. They just live way too far away.

Nasty weather again. Tornado in Ill very near wife's brother. Been a tough winter and now spring. Winter won't go away and spring storms are here on top of it all. Hmmm, think I will go out in the lanai and enjoy my ph00. Flowers, birds, kids splashing in the pool, sun, cool breeze ......YEH...............more ph00...................

Quick Reply: 4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!