Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 11:13 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!

Halleluya HE is Risen! Grab a brother or a sista and Share the NEWS!

Take a look around and evaluate if things can be clearer? was I appreciative?
fresh start folks, let's make it happen!

I am going to start with my 15 year old insulated coveralls. I will post a pic and hope others will post as well! by then end of this week (if we can still do the vote thingy here) I will personally buy the voted "Most Needed, Poorest looking, Rattiest coveralls" and send to the winner in the US.
(pic will post after church stuff, priorities ya know!)

Wipes off greasy counter and sends a dish of companionship and free medical coverage to Top, Cougar and anyone else needing some good news.

Thinking of our guys Over There....

ALL R Welcome here! Post!! no rules, just right!

except we won't let this info out to the Canadiene travelluer, international
man of mystery and mahem; s c o t t y be vwerrrrry quiet!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Boo!

Happy Easter.

Mom, I'll be in the true canadienne province next week.
Oui oui.

Ok I set out some phood and phoo.

Hid some Leggs and eggs

Hanyday
Old 04-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
Halleluya HE is Risen! Grab a brother or a sista and Share the NEWS!

Take a look around and evaluate if things can be clearer? was I appreciative?
fresh start folks, let's make it happen!
HALLELUJAH IS RIGHT!!! AMEN. We celebrate the event that changed the course of history - - He is alive. I am so grateful for His sacrifice for me - - and you.

Grabbing a ph00 and heading out to church. Later. Much later.

ThankfulBob
Old 04-05-2015, 06:53 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Good morning. How nice it is to open the break room and read about this special day and it's historic significance. He is risen indeed and will very soon come again for His followers. Are you ready? The world is changing faster and faster and unfortunately very little is for the better and does appear to be following Biblical prophecy.

Another fantastic day dawning down here. Worked my you know off yesterday removing a line of large rotted decorative wooden posts in the back garden and replaced them with new and longer posts. Digging in well settled black soil that is similar to clay is very hard work. My back knew it even before I had finished.

Heading out later this afternoon for my usual Sunday open air lunch with friends at a local restaurant.

Time for a nice hot fresh squeezed lime and lemon drink. Picked the limes off the tree yesterday.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:31 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Happy Easter to All! We are having family and friends over late this afternoon. The discussions posted above do remind us that we are just little pieces in a great big world. No matter what your personal beliefs are, each one of us can be amazed at the possibilities we are presented with. Take the time to reflect on what we are given.

Stan, I do admit to being envious of the fresh limes! Right now, we have some dandelions if you want to trade!
Old 04-05-2015, 10:23 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Originally Posted by sherod
Happy Easter to All! We are having family and friends over late this afternoon. The discussions posted above do remind us that we are just little pieces in a great big world. No matter what your personal beliefs are, each one of us can be amazed at the possibilities we are presented with. Take the time to reflect on what we are given.

Stan, I do admit to being envious of the fresh limes! Right now, we have some dandelions if you want to trade!

Every day I take time to look around me and count my many blessings.

It is written; Thou shalt not covet my limes. In any case, I have my own dandelions, 12 months a year. So thanks, but no thanks.

Been watching a small peach tree in my yard. Some time ago the ants overnight completely stripped it of every leaf and left every branch completely bare. There have been some small buds growing slowly, but suddenly two days ago the buds burst into flowers and now the tree is full of flowers and fresh leaves. It's amazing to see how nature works.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Easter all y'all. Have a safe and health week. Good wishes from sunny southern Alberta.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:32 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Coffee is hot, phoo is too...have a great week you and you...
Old 04-06-2015, 07:18 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yay the weekend is here! Morning yall.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:19 AM

Morning all. Thanks for the coffee.

Had a great day yesterday, good weather, good food, good friends, good church service. Life is good.

Today is Monday and today I need to go downtown to do battle with pig headed bureaucratic officials totally lacking in common sense. Unbelievable hoops that they have made me jump thru, but hopefully today's hoop is the last of many.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts
Yay the weekend is here! Morning yall.
Uhhhh, don't think so. Need to check that calendar, girl. Hey, good to hear from you, but it is Monday, not Saturday. I know - - - bbboooooo.

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Coffee is hot, phoo is too...have a great week you and you...
Oh brother - - - I have to wrap myself around this kind of stuff just for a cup of Ph00??? LEGGS is bad enough, but now a poet is a fungus amoungus?????..............................................

Oh well, go for the ph00....................

Nuther busy day. Later.

Bob
Old 04-06-2015, 01:50 PM

Just got back from downtown and jumping thru stooopid government hoops. Looks like I am finally almost finished with this nonsense. Only two more trips to that office and this whole issue will be put to bed for good.

Hey Shorts, good to see you girl. Presume your weekend is backwards to the norm due to shift work. How is the new job and training going? Have you settled into the job and your new digs yet. Did you find a nice church?

Bob, go easy on poor Lary. After all, he is......... oops, better not go there.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:33 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Monday's are weird. Went in this morning expecting to finalize hiring an interim employee. Ended up getting a resignation from one of my shift supervisors. Now, get to shuffle EVERYBODY to meet shift needs. Can't say I blame the guy for resigning though. Tripled the pay and 9 month work year driving a brand new shiney truck. Guess I'll do hiring notices tomorrow!

Time for supper, so I'm out of here!
Old 04-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
Monday's are weird. Went in this morning expecting to finalize hiring an interim employee. Ended up getting a resignation from one of my shift supervisors. Now, get to shuffle EVERYBODY to meet shift needs. Can't say I blame the guy for resigning though. Tripled the pay and 9 month work year driving a brand new shiney truck. Guess I'll do hiring notices tomorrow!

Time for supper, so I'm out of here!
I'm good to go.
Résumé is already on your desk.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:24 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
okay, good to hear from olive ewe!!

dang Sherod, I jumped outta planes for the extra 50 bucks a month on my 9000 annual salary.....what a paperchase for ya, hope this week goes better.

Shorts! yes, what Bob said!

ok, winter coveralls lost insulation, acid, burns and wear where I usually work right hand to the belly on the farm stuff. the legs are short cause I have worn them off or lost them in saw chain. sniff sniff diesel.

they won't leave on their own.... let's see other lookers beat up coveralls!
Attached Thumbnails 4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!-img_20150406_155347.jpg  

Quick Reply: 4/15 Hoppy EASTER Breakroom!!!