Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The 3/10-3/16 Breakroom, Dentist and Barbershop

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
hurling on pets? wow
I puked on a cow one time.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A cow? Alcohol and Farm animals. What can go wrong.
If I ever start hitting the hard stuff again I hope to hurl on a hornets nest.
I would deserve it.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I threw up on my best friend who was as sick as a dog once, does this count? And just for the record, neither of us cared at the time.

Not feeling the love this morning. Took 4 tries to get signed on and it's as slow as cold molasses going uphill in winter. I'd have quit by now but I'm at a conference listening to a retired guy drone on about the statistics of autism.

No history. I'm persistent but not THAT bored.

Coffee.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Originally Posted by Bark
A cow? Alcohol and Farm animals. What can go wrong.
If I ever start hitting the hard stuff again I hope to hurl on a hornets nest.
I would deserve it.
Alcohol and Farm animals can lead to really strange addictions..

Originally Posted by chaikwa
I threw up on my best friend who was as sick as a dog once, does this count? And just for the record, neither of us cared at the time.

I puked in an air conditioner once.. Then it turned on blowing it right back on me and a few others..
Old 03-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by cincydiesel
Alcohol and Farm animals can lead to really strange addictions..
No one would know that better than you!

I puked in an air conditioner once.. Then it turned on blowing it right back on me and a few others..
I pushed an air conditioner out of a window once. Of a church. At a Boy Scout meeting. Got thrown out of the Scouts for that one. Didn't REALLY push it. I opened the window to see what held the A/C unit in there. And I had help, the same friend I puked on!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Hmmm...some parallel vomit stories.

I puked down a heat vent when I couldn't get the window open at a house party...started laughing wondering if it would be noticed immediately or in the fall when the furnace started.

I accidently lost a window ac out of a 5th floor department store window we were demolishing. Hit the downtown street at lunch time...missed everyone! Talk about a Divine Intervention...that corner was full of people when it began its fall.

The cow was my designated driver at a bonfire one night.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:54 AM

Chaikwa- if my memory serves me correct you were the driver for Metallica right? Didn't you also wake up in Florida with no idea how you got there?
Old 03-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Chaikwa- if my memory serves me correct you were the driver for Metallica right? Didn't you also wake up in Florida with no idea how you got there?
Yes. And no. I was a temp driver for the company that Metallica hired when they were starting out. And it was a beach I woke up on with no idea how I got there, and it was in Salisbury Massachusetts, pre-metallica days.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:06 AM

Well I was close.. dang memory.. How in world does one wake up on a beach with no idea how you got there. Then again, I woke up in a bathroom stall in a 5 star hotel in PA. I wasn't staying there
Old 03-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Administrator

How in world does one wake up on a beach with no idea how you got there.
Well if I knew THAT, I wouldn't not have any idea of how I got there, would I?

Actually, I don't remember anything about the day before the morning I woke up on the beach either, so all I can think of is that it must have been a good time! And I wasn't much of a party-er either, so someone must have slipped something into my milk or something.

The really ironic part is I hate anything to do with beaches or oceans, so I'd have no reason to be anywhere near the beach in the first place.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by chaikwa
Well if I knew THAT, I wouldn't not have any idea of how I got there, would I?

Actually, I don't remember anything about the day before the morning I woke up on the beach either, so all I can think of is that it must have been a good time! And I wasn't much of a party-er either, so someone must have slipped something into my milk or something.

The really ironic part is I hate anything to do with beaches or oceans, so I'd have no reason to be anywhere near the beach in the first place.
Sounds like somebody slipped a ruffie in your drink... Hope you didn't hang out with any guys who just got out of prison.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Hope you didn't hang out with any guys who just got out of prison.
Nope. And I was fully dressed when I woke up, so I think I was safe. I mean, who would put my clothes back on after something like that?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Top's Younger Twin

parallel is an understatement.

I woke up in Chicago...5 star hotel. each drawer of the dresser had kfc in them. drum sticks in one...thighs in another etc etc...all neatly arranged.

oh yeah...forgot to mention the time I did work with AC/DC...security for the band. Angus asked me a few hrs into the gig if we were going to need security for the security. Earlier in the day he was crabby...and hungry. He wanted a hot dog and nobody would get him one so we went in my ride to a hot dog stand which was adjacent to a bar. It took us 4 hrs to get that hot dog. Then the security at the gates told us we were lying...I wasn't security and Angus wasn't Angus. We were told that trick wasnt going to work. lol Finally we got him back stage. I did not get another contract from that firm for some reason.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Scotty
... I woke up in Chicago...5 star hotel. each drawer of the dresser had kfc in them. drum sticks in one...thighs in another etc etc...all neatly arranged.
You really need to get some therapy for that legg obsession of yours!

oh yeah...forgot to mention the time I did work with AC/DC...security for the band.
Never really liked that band and their screeching style they pass off as 'singing'. Of course, I never really liked Metallica either but I was more than happy to take their money in order for me to get home from Florida!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
WOW, another wonderful day trying to get on the forum. Tried early this morning on the way out the door - - hit it five times with no luch - - left.

Originally Posted by Bark
However it is surprising how many people have thrown up on Dogs (and Cats).
I only did it once at a bbq back when I still drank the hard stuff.
It was a friends dog who was very friendly but was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Actually, the dog didn't care but my friends wife wasn't real happy about it.
Probably should have told her about throwing up on it before the dog went back in the house.

My son in-law once threw up on a Ferret.
hurling on pets? wow
I puked on a cow one time.
Wow, after reading the posts I am almost sorry I came back - - makes me want to puke. .................................Such morbid talk today. Think I will go away and try again later. ...........................

Bob

Quick Reply: The 3/10-3/16 Breakroom, Dentist and Barbershop