Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey, where is everyone? Where is the coffee - - and no sprinkles. This place is going to pot. Sure can tell Scott is gone. Hat, why not get some of them greenies in here and ship shape this place up - - good for them. Let them know their mommy don't live here.

Guess I have goofed off long enough - - think I will hit the sack.

WideAwakeBob
Old 10-12-2007, 01:31 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bob,
Go to bed now,,,,,, I have the graveyard shift and you're keeping the rest of us night workers awake!
Old 10-12-2007, 06:30 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coffee's on.... I know it's cold today but....
rings the locomotive bell on the post in front of the cabinGET OUT OF BED!

Heidi, when did you sneak up to Whitefish Point? That's one of my favorite places.

Claude, you should've stopped in the post for a cup...

Plan on prepping the boiler stove myself this weekend for the "big light" Got chilly last night.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks Chris the rough out should not be too bad to clean as long as you use a finger nail brush should work out good. Some people take great care to wire brush the rough out so it stays roughed out but in time i should get it slicked up good nuff.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 AM
JKE

Howdy men. Long time no type. Hope everyone is doing well.

JKE
Old 10-12-2007, 08:32 AM
REALLY old dog

Arrow

DC , BEAUTIFUL NEW WORKING SADDLE ! NICE CLEAN LOOK TO IT !YOU WILL SPEND MANY HOURS IN IT I`M SURE ,AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFRENCE>
LOOKS CUSTOM MADE. NICE JOB ON THE STITCHING ,AND I LOVE THE TWO TONE EFFECT.NOW KEEP OUT OF THE BRUSH WITH IT AND IT WILL LOOK GOOD FOR A LONG TIME,( JUST TELL THEM COWS TO STAY OUT OF THE BRUSH ,THAT YOUVE GOT A NEW SADDLE!)
DON, WE WERE ON THE FLY, GOT CAUGHT BY TWO DIFFRENT OFFICERS FROM YOUR POST THAT DAY DOING 55 IN A 60 ZONE, HA! HA! SERIOUSLY DON`T KNOW IF THEY LIKED THE CAR OR WHAT HAD SEATBELTS ONN ,AND THEY STILL GAVE ME A LONG LOOK,(MAYBE IT WAS THE SHOCK OF SOME ONE GOING UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT!)
MADE SOME MOD`S TO THE GT, SET ON 55 IVE BEEN GETTING BETWEEN 35-40MPG ON THAT THING! E-HAW I`M NOT COMPLAINING A BIT!Attachment 16090BEEN BUISY GETTING READY FOR THE SHOW,OCT 21, STILL NEAD TO GET MORE CARVINGS FINISHED !
DC, IS THAT YOU ON THE FAR LEFT IN THE PICT, (BEING A COWBOY IS`NT EASY) HA!HA!
CLAUDE,JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS,DRINKING HOT TEA,BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR
Old 10-12-2007, 09:43 AM
DTR Mom

Talking wow! place looks like a closet....

OKAY! cleaned up and pushed all the chairs back in, wiped down the tables and fired up the pizza oven ......(cold out, needed cheap heat, don't tell TOP)

fresh Tim Horton coffee on for truckers and cowboys; pumpkin spice foo foo for the adventerous and apple crisp, bear claws, fresh fruit and assorted muffins (not the college girls either...)

errands today, on the road so quick check of the place and off!

Dodge cowboy, whew! glad to hear Chris R say those were 'swells' on the saddle- thought they were making gender specific saddles now...are those safety cushions like air bags in case of a quick stop? heheh kidding, you have a quality rig there, pal!
Nice to see new faces! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:04 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

JUSTWANNABEME ,DON`T YOU KNOW UNDER NEW OSHA SAFTY RULES (AIR BAGS SHAL DEPLOY FROM SADDLE HORN) HOWEVER I DID NOTICE SHOLDER HARNICE AND SEAT BELTS MISSING !
Old 10-12-2007, 10:52 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Claude, you sure they just didn't think you were makeing some funny gestures with that unorthodox finger displacement you suffer?
Old 10-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hot doggies - - pumpkin spice foo foo - - life is good. You did very well, Wannabee - - I recommend you for a raise. Sure pretty down here today - - slight cooling spell came in overnight with bright blue skies, storks flying over squaking, other small birdies singing, bald eagle high in the sky looking for breakfast and the pool is calling. Gotta run some errands and get some chores done before mama realizes I am goofing off. See ya,
Bob
Old 10-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Launch sequence complete.

Watchoutoldfiverbobwiththetoomuchsunwrinkledlook.

LOL

Foggy and cool here today...just like me.

Scotty
Old 10-12-2007, 11:02 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

Don, Thats Funny, I Have Found Advantages To Being Short That Finger , Every Time I Slip With A Knife Or Gouge, I Think (fooled Ya)
Ha!ha!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 AM

Very nice saddle DC. Should last you a long long time. Love those saddles with a high cantle and rounded skirts.

Timmi's for the second time in a month. WOOHOO. We are definitely getting spoiled. Maybe the janitor should stay away more often.

Heidi which mountains are in the picture?

Hoof on the horse is much better, almost stopped draining already. Just have to keep the dirt out of it. Down to one soaking a day. Still two shots and two doses of Bute. Should be able to cut back on the weekend. He's a good boy though bum must be getting sore. 18ga. needles are BIG. Pin cushion for a butt for the last week.

Claude carvings are looking good... how many do you need to take? How many categories do you enter?

Davey good for you their replacing the whole oven and not have to wait for the glass. That would have been a pain.

Have fun and drive safe.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:13 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

I Jobb I`ll Only Enter A Cupple, But Will Be Selling Carvings(hopefully) And Be A Vender Selling Carving Materials, Hope To Make Enough $$$ To Pay For Fuel ,table Rent, And A Little To Bring Home!
Thats A Lot Of Hope Isn`t !
Rembering I`m In The State With The Worst Economy & Unumployment In The Nation .
Old 10-12-2007, 12:56 PM

I'm not a TEXAN, but they will let me live here.

Afternoon all,

77* and sunny today.

Got the TX drivers license today. Not too much of a hassel. Went out to Hempsted about 40 miles away. Fast trip out 290. and not wait an hour and a half in line. Only took most of the morning. Wife got hers also. Regular class "C". Lady at DPS said it is good to pull the 10423# fiver.

Now thats done can get other task done. Change insurance, get credit union account open and stuff.

DC nice work saddled, like the CDT, built for work.

Old dog. good carvings. good luck at the contest and all. Bring home the prize.

Wannabe nice job on the break room.

Ok got to keep at it. It is not the quanity of things in the job jar, it is I don't get them done as fast anymore.

Have a good un and be safe out there.

Quick Reply: ***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***