Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***BREAKROOM, 04/13 to 04/19***

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 10:32 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by railroaderone
What a day got hitched yesterday to my girlfriend of a year now we are tring to intergrate all her stuff into the house. Outa here back to moving stuff
Congrats !!!!!!!!!

Where's that .WAV file of "another one bites the dust"??
Old 04-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Man, you don't want to be down here. It is terrible here. No sun, rain coming in about noon with lightning, after that the sun is going to come out and it will be hot and humid (about 78 degrees) and the flowers will bloom all the more and I will sneeze more and I will have to wash the car and jump in the pool. Really bad here. ............

That's not right - - you need to move to Alaska - they are saying it is beautiful up there all ready.

Hey man, congrats. Hope you are happy and content and it works out to be a wonderful life for you. Nice when you get the right one.

Cleaning up purdy down here - - might even take a shower and get out of my bathing suit. Family coming in for the weekend. I was told to have the hot tub up and running. House full on Sunday. That will be fun.

OK, I see no one put the coffee, ph00 or hot water on. Hey, come'on - - a little help here. It is on, down, grabbing mine and out of here. Wow, end of another week all ready. Golly I am getting old fast. I will have to admit I am not 39 pretty soon - - it will be just too obvious I am at least 44. Have a great day.

Bob
Uhhhh Bobby I set up the phoo fore! Ewe ^^^^ read my last post. Probably too much sun in your eyes.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good morning all y'all,
Congratulation RR1 - it is nice to have good news stories around here every once in a while.
Happy Good Friday everyone. We are under a special weather advisory for a heavy snowfall - really Mother Nature.

Family is on the way
Old 04-18-2014, 12:12 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
RR1 and the MRS RR1, Congrats!!
Old 04-18-2014, 01:03 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Dang Clint should have let me know....I throw a check of a bachelor party congrats!
Thanks for the offer but I can't party as hard as the SF do.

Thanks for all the well wishes I hope this time around goes better than the first.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Good Friday allturd phoo goo,
Boneless chicken lips and pulled shrew muffins.
Thrice reused grounds du java and parmesan.
Managed to put a wedding cake together for Mr. N Mrs Rail.
Uhhhh Bobby I set up the phoo fore! Ewe ^^^^ read my last post. Probably too much sun in your eyes.
Golly sakes, man - -what do I have to do to make you understand? DUH. How could anyone in their right mind figure out what that mess was much less ever make it. You just don't get it. Me thinks you were too busy staring at your LEGGS when someone said "make some ph00." .............
Old 04-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Golly sakes, man - -what do I have to do to make you understand? DUH. How could anyone in their right mind figure out what that mess was much less ever make it. You just don't get it. Me thinks you were too busy staring at your LEGGS when someone said "make some ph00." .............
I was wearing my bestest LEGGFIT whilst I colored LEGGS and EGGS for the Easter Hunt.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:59 PM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
For you military types
http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/01/aw...ampaign=buffer
Old 04-18-2014, 05:47 PM

I was wearing my bestest LEGGFIT whilst I colored LEGGS and EGGS for the Easter Hunt.
Does your little gal still like to find Easter Eggs? Can't wait to see her - - probably look a lot different than a bump in mommies belly like last time. Wow, that was a long time ago - - time flies when you are having fun. .......

Son and family should be rolling in any minute. This will be fun. I will see son and wife, granddaughter and great grandson, another granddaughter (from our daughter). Then houseful on Sunday.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:04 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evening folks

RR, congrats on the hitchin'

Bob, you guys have all the weather fun. Overcast/partly sunny/scattered showers and breezy here.

Anyway, yall have a good one.

"I'm a peacock! You gotta let me fly!"
Old 04-18-2014, 06:21 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Wow, the Doc stuff just keep rollin in... Went to the Doc today for a little looksee at something else. Preop set for Monday. I got to tell you, I must be getting old. Don't feel like it, but my parts seem to have a different idea.

Ok, 'nuff complaining. I managed to fill the shop with stuff to work on all weekend. The BOSS has another POW/MIA flag raising Saturday and wants to go in the old Magnum. She said she would buy me ice cream if we did. Win/Win!!!!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Does your little gal still like to find Easter Eggs? Can't wait to see her - - probably look a lot different than a bump in mommies belly like last time. Wow, that was a long time ago - - time flies when you are having fun. .......

Son and family should be rolling in any minute. This will be fun. I will see son and wife, granddaughter and great grandson, another granddaughter (from our daughter). Then houseful on Sunday.
8 yrs plus Bobby. She likes egg hunts almost as much as I do.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:08 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hang tight and take inventory Kentucky man. wow, hope the exam stops soon, you could be owing them parts.

RR, good life with yer new wife. we also provide those services here in the breakroom.

computer problems getting in, whipped the mini notebook into shape.

hubby is sick. better go check on him.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there.
Just passing through, grabbing a cup of hmmm...
Had an interesting couple of days lately, last week I went to see a buddy of mine, had some stuff in the truck for him.
So I parked around the back at his shop to undload, and as I was about to get in the truck to move it I noticed a puddle on the ground...brakefluid.
The old steellines gave up, but if I was to wreck anything, that sure is the right place to do it, because that guy I was seeing is the local "Mr. I-got-everything...somewhere".
So he just scratched his head and said "that's no biggie, I got some brakeline somewhere".
So we found some of that, but that wasn't the right size, so he scratched once more, this time a little longer..." You know what" he said, I didn't know anything at that time, I was about to go bang my head into the Wall.
"Naaah" he said, "don't do that yet, I think I got something out in the shed", the thing about that shed is, that it's about as big as my house, and it's packed with all kinds of stuff.
But sure enough, on that third shelf, right there...tadaaaa brakeline size funny.
So, in a couple of hours, I had myself some fresh lines, you might want to be careful when messing with that stuff, as I was crawling around under my truck trying to get the line in place, a drop of brakefluid hit me straight in the eye...holy crap that's no good, DANG that hurts
But all is well now, I can brake AND see why I am braking..

Congrats Railroaderone, and a happy Easter to everyone.

Slev
Old 04-19-2014, 06:20 AM

Good morning all - - fresh ph00 and coffee are on the counter. Mama made pumpkin bread and I stole a loaf - - on the counter. Hot water for Claude. Strip search everyone leaving the room to make sure a certain member does not steal the whole loaf - - the word is "share." ............

Kids are here, some are out at the ranch and coming in about noonish - - we will have fun. Nice - - don't see them often enough when they are so far away.

OK, grabbing my ph00 and gone.............................

Remember what Easter is all about - - - HE IS RISEN. Plan on hitting church in the morning and give thanks.

Bobby

Quick Reply: ***BREAKROOM, 04/13 to 04/19***