Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

****BREAKROOM - 3/2 to 3/8****

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 11:57 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme

yes, my grandkids would also know how to march and do pushups for broccoli. my son still thinks it is a treat and ignores chocolate....lol
Originally Posted by chaikwa

That's just wrong.
Agreed! That just ain't right!
Old 03-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
yes, my grandkids would also know how to march and do pushups for broccoli. my son still thinks it is a treat and ignores chocolate....lol
Gees your not a grandmother your a drill Sgt

Mam Yes Mam
Old 03-06-2014, 01:35 PM

Hey Clint...... Happy Birthday btw

We had a cake for ya, but Hvytrk and Scott said that many candles was some sort of a fire hazard so we gave it to the dragon
Old 03-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Gees your not a grandmother your a drill Sgt

Mam Yes Mam
Just so you know Clint.....I ain't pulling her off ya if she gets mad
Old 03-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Admin Team Leader

Hey Chris...I still got that picture of you dancing here on my PC...I love stuff that like that, steeped in respect for your Heritage
Old 03-06-2014, 02:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pale Moon is Firefox, it just has a bunch of the crud removed so it runs faster...my guess is you are running the free version of AVG and you are getting what you paid for

I like Bitdefender for antivirus about $30.00 a year and works great with every browser I try.
I've got a paid version of AVG. Someone else had trouble with pale moon recently and went back.

I purposely didn't put a title in it so it wouldn't post. I was bored and had an idea that I figured wouldn't work either for the rules or or as comedy.
It is possible that not being able to make it come up solely as a link, I left myself looking like an idiot not being able to figure it out rather than post the video to the thread.
Friend's boy is 4 and the only way he'll eat chocolate is Kit-Kats or Hershey kisses. Apples, oranges, bananas, watch out!
Oh. Darn. I got all excited for nuthin'. I was hoping someone actually made a PTO that made sense
There has been reversible PTO's, but they drive off the final drives, so it only moves the direction and proportional speed of the tractor. No good for post hole diggers.
If that is what you're after the hydraulic post hole digger head for, I doubt it would hold up to that kind of use. They've only got cheap ball bearings in them.

Think my mind was made up for me on those saws. Got offered $250 for them. Told the guy I wasn't giving him the saws after selling him a good flywheel ($160+ from Husqvarna) and the bar.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:32 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ran some errands. SHOULD BE DOING MAPLE SYRUP, but maybe tomorrow.
hubby can't fire up tractor. puts hot sticks to it. goes to fire up later and runs outta gas. we go downtown (7 miles away) get kerosene and diesel.
come back, he fires up tractor, can't budge frozen firewood boxes. gets mad. flips loader forks up off the box and severs the hydraulic line. when I see that he has kicked the tractor tire, I come over. go downtown to napa to get hose made up. I go in the house instead of hanging outside enjoying sunshine.. my friends are teasing me; look what they get to do: http://webmail.bluefrog.com/email/sc...redownload.jpg
Old 03-06-2014, 02:35 PM
DTR Mom

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Hey Chris...I still got that picture of you dancing here on my PC...I love stuff that like that, steeped in respect for your Heritage

Ahem, I'd like the video please!! Shorts and I will review for opinion....do dit dooo
Old 03-06-2014, 03:04 PM

Top, I get no respect......this morning as THE BOSS dropped me off this morning , she looked at me with a flirtatious smile and said " ya know what I want to do tonight?"
I responded in a hopeful tone ....." The dishes?"

She ran over my foot ........

True story ...
Old 03-06-2014, 03:14 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Woke up yesterday to stuffed up head and feeling really yuck. Spent the whole day and night night tossing and turning hacking and said "hey I'm the boss" I'll just take of early.... Good plan, sure wish it would have worked....

One good funny tho...One of my guys was checking the transmission fluid in his truck while sitting on the Flight Line. Hood rods gave out and the hood shut on his arm trapping him. He just BARELY could reach the radio to call for help getting loose. Lots of paper cuz of it, but sure was fun "educating" him. Great training video!!
Old 03-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Top, I get no respect......this morning as THE BOSS dropped me off this morning , she looked at me with a flirtatious smile and said " ya know what I want to do tonight?"

She ran over my foot ........

True story ...
Now we know why you were shooting so straight
Old 03-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I will deal with it top won't be the first or last time I agervated someone I was maried for 7 years 364 days
Old 03-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Scuze the tardiness - - been up to my arm pits in alligators since getting back. Calendar was, and still is loaded for every day for two weeks. In between doctors, dentists, the vampire, the garage, and about 5 hours sleep a night I eat.

Originally Posted by Scotty
Hello. Thanks for the coffee. Hi Bobby.
Hi big boy. Hey, just noticed the route planner has me coming thru your place again this year heading for Alaska. I will have at least one tail gunner. Have to get together again.

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Thanks for the coffee, but definitely will pass on the ph00.
And here I pictured you as a highly sophisticated gentleman appreciating the finer things of life. .............................PHOO..............

Peppermint almond bubblegum is today's ph00 phlav0r!
You gotta be kidding - - you too???? ..............

Where's B0b been? Been making his stoopid ph00 and he hasn't been around to drink it. I'm just gonna leave yesterday's in the pot until it's gone.
Cab sure tell who my friends are - - no empathy - - nuttin. ..........

Made a fresh pot of ph00 for the more sophisticated members of the group - - enjoy. Try to get in tomorrow but the day is jammed - -may be midnight.

Bob
Old 03-06-2014, 03:58 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Howdy Bob!!!, and All,,

Originally Posted by Scotty
Look at my LEGGS!
Not today. I have a headache.
Well, maybe let me see just one.

sometimes humor reflects some pain inside to color our choices
That's why most of my humor is pretty poor. I have a low threshold for pain.

Originally Posted by railroaderone
I'm another year older and deeper in debit
Happy B-day!!!
My favorite version of that song is the one by Tennessee Ernie Ford.

I went thru 50 rds.
50 Rounds!!!Gasp!!! Another 50 rounds and you would have had an arsenal.
Grrrr, made the mistake of watching that Nancy Grace - Larry Elder conversation.
You people out there that have five guns or 100 rounds of ammo ("an arsenal") should all be locked up.

Dang, did I forget what forum I was in again.

I would run the other way. I suspect she is hard to stop once she gets riled up.

Originally Posted by NE frmhnd
I left myself looking like an idiot not being able to figure it out rather than post the video to the thread.
That's why there are no mirrors or cameras in my computer room.
I don't like to look at myself when I look like an idiot (happens more times than you might think).

Around our house "Doing the dishes" used to be a code word for something else.
Worst thing I ever did was to buy a dish washer.
`
Old 03-06-2014, 04:13 PM

We're older and the kids are grown and gone, we no longer need " code words" ......." Wanna go to bed " means just that...... Sleep time!

Quick Reply: ****BREAKROOM - 3/2 to 3/8****