Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC he jabbed a stick just above his coronet band, walking/running through the bush. Poked through the skin. Did it on Friday night we think anyway, cause we saw it on Sat morning. Bute, Epsom salts and penicillin seem to be working well.

Sound like your having quite the time with your teeth... don't envy you one bit. You'll have to share a pic or two of the new saddle.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:25 PM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Toad Suck is west of Conway right on the river. Pickles Gap is north of Conway on Hwy 65. Skunk Hollow ROAD is east of Conway off Hwy 64. Now there is a Skunk Hollow, Pennsylvania.

Shortround out
Old 10-09-2007, 08:46 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

morning/afternoon/evening/whatever
Old 10-10-2007, 04:15 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin...

Final Drill today, wish me luck. Single digits today, too. We leave for the crucible tomorrow at 0200. I won't be around until Saturday after that. What will I do with no DTR???

Later.

P.S.

Coffee is on...
Old 10-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mornin' all. Still rainin' here in lovely Massachusetts.

Hat, what's up with the coffee this mornin'? It POURS! And I don't see any f00 for Bob.

Google shares went over $600 bucks yesterday. Guess I can retire now!

Later,

chaikwa.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:53 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

MORNING YE-LL ,
DON BY THE TIME I HAD REACHED EXIT 97 , I HAD DETERMINED WHY YOU PUT ROAD RAGE BUMPER ONN, ORANGE BARREL BREGADE ! GEES WHAT A MESS DOWN THERE ! THE HOLE TOWN SHOULD BE NAMED (YOU CAN`T GET THERE FROM HERE)
HAT, LINE THEM UP REAL PRETTY
JANITOR ,GEES WHEN YOU COMMING BACK , THIS PLACE IS A SHAMBLES, AND I DONT HAVE AXCESS TO A FRONT LOADER TO CLEAN IT UP.
DODGE COWBOY ,LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING PICTS OF YOUR NEW SADDLE
JUSTWANNABEME ,WHATS UP OUT YOUR WAY?
IJOBB, KEEP THAT SNOW UP THERE,HAVENT EAVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DIGGING OUT LONG HANDLED UNDERWARE YET
SHOURTROUND,CHECK THE MAP I THINK THERE IS A SKUNK HOLLOW JUST OFF I 75 NEAR KNOCKSVILL TN.
FROSTY WHATS UP ?
5ER BOB ,YOU NEVER DID COMMENT ON THOSE FINE CABINETS THAT COME IN A BOX

CLAUDE,JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS,DRINKINGTEA BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK
Old 10-10-2007, 07:55 AM

Morning. I think I need a new bed, or I need to drink more before going to bed. Flywheel is done on the tractor, all shiney and newness. Clutch should be in today so I'll have my 444 done and then let the brush killing begin. Honda still up on blocks, my shop looks like a tribute to Jeff Foxworthy, just need a motor hanging from a tree. Plan on doing a little cylinder honing tonight to prep the block. Hopefully by the weekend Mom will have her fearsome 2.0L back on the streets. Chocolate milk sounds good to me this morning, as a matter of fact, I think I'll get one now.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:22 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

HEY, IVE GOT ONE HANGING IN THE BASEMENT IF THAT HELPS,HA!HA!
I`VE GOT A DAUGHTER & SONINLAW THAT LIVE A LITTLE NORTH OF YOU, THEY LIVE IN WENTZVILLE, HE IS A PROFISIONAL FIREFIGHTER,IN PATTENVILLE
(MAKE A MENTAL NOTE, MAKE SURE RING GAPS DON`T ALL LINE UP)
CLAUDE JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS ,DRINKINGTEA BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR
Old 10-10-2007, 08:35 AM

Isn't there a country song with that title Claude. If not sounds like a good one. No snow yet getting our fair share of wind though, for the last two days and suppose to continue for at least tomorrow.

Good luck on the final drill Hat and good luck to them on the crucible their going to need it. A DI with DTR withdrawals, recruits are in for a rough time.

Time to go give the horse his shot and a soak/rebandage. Hope he'll stand with all this wind.

Have fun and drive safe. Later
Old 10-10-2007, 09:57 AM

Good luck Sr, Set em down and keep in step.

Chad
Old 10-10-2007, 10:08 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
some of our LIVES look like a Foxworthy joke...

Originally Posted by satburn
my shop looks like a tribute to Jeff Foxworthy.....

Chocolate milk sounds good to me this morning, as a matter of fact, I think I'll get one now.
i usually wander over and buy a pint for $1.10, at the cafeteria

stopped & got half gallon for $2.59 this morning

milk makes my tummy feel nice & full, won't eat so much for lunch/snacks if i have some milk before.

hope Mad has fun...pretty slow here...

last report from daughter was good. Army must be softer than Mad....
Old 10-10-2007, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by old dog
HEY, IVE GOT ONE HANGING IN THE BASEMENT IF THAT HELPS,HA!HA!
I`VE GOT A DAUGHTER & SONINLAW THAT LIVE A LITTLE NORTH OF YOU, THEY LIVE IN WENTZVILLE, HE IS A PROFISIONAL FIREFIGHTER,IN PATTENVILLE
(MAKE A MENTAL NOTE, MAKE SURE RING GAPS DON`T ALL LINE UP)
CLAUDE JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS ,DRINKINGTEA BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR
Been through Wentzville a time or two and yeah, this time we'll try it with the rings clocked correctly and see if it uses less oil and has better compression.... you know, just for fun.

Originally Posted by 04ctd
some of our LIVES look like a Foxworthy joke...

i usually wander over and buy a pint for $1.10, at the cafeteria

stopped & got half gallon for $2.59 this morning

milk makes my tummy feel nice & full, won't eat so much for lunch/snacks if i have some milk before.

$1.10!!!! Highway robbery! I give $1.00 for mine. Better get a hold of HR and tell them they need to find a new snack vendor....
Old 10-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Mornin gang, and a little cooler morning at that. Heading for a high of 84 on Saturday - - wow. Still no big blows here this year - - it can just stay that way, thank you. Those expensive huricane panels I bought worked great - - been nothing around since I acquired them.

Old Dog, them boxed thingies are OK for what they are being used for - - sure wouldn't use them in the kitchen. The top was the mess - - had to match existing. Forgot how I hate formica work especially when I no longer have the equipment to do it. Mama is happy, that is the main thing.

Back to the dentist this morning to put in the crown - - man I hate the dentist. Haven't heard how your mouth is doing, Chris - - talk to us - - if you can. Now back into the garage and clean stuff up after the mess I made yesterday working on the car and truck. Then, with the looks of things, I think the pool is calling me. Thanks for thinking of me, Scott - - you are right, had to make my own foo foo. boo boo See ya,

SnorklingBob
Old 10-10-2007, 12:55 PM

Afternoon all,

Nice mild sunny day here in NW Houston. Grabed a quick in the breakroom at 0530.
Now done with lunch, fixed a left over ratburger and chips. Dark chocolate bar for desert. Health food kick.

Waiting for UPS to deliver next semesters books for the prudent student, sometime between 0800 and 1700, signature required. Keeps me here.

Good luck on your drill Hat, DTR withdrawl, that gonna be ruff. Hang in there.

DC wow you going to support your local dentist in fine stile. Good luck on all the work.

Have a good un and be safe out there
Old 10-10-2007, 06:37 PM
DTR Mom

Wink Thinkin of ya MadHat, 7...6...5...

Ijobb, Happy Thanksgiving- I passed on the pumpkin pie but got hooked by the orange blossom ice cream with chocolate drizzle (Halloween colors!)
they didn't have a 'baby size' (Northern sizes are HUGE!) so I got a fetus...

took big boat out from river and did all the permit stuff, hauled it home without a hitch despite abnormally low water. New angles/ beams worked excellent and the boat was in perfect load for the 300 mile trip.
laughing Troopers said we were a Dodge commercial looking at the one ton hauling the 13 foot x 53 foot x 11 foot wide rig with boat. had to go through one of the truck inspection stops to make sure we did not get pulled over for passing it. gotta love NY state police.
Cause my hero is FIVERBOB, the boat is all washed and cleared out right after we got home. 40 degrees here. it was an effort. I'll wax it before the snow falls next week.......(in it's own garage, spoiled )
going to switch over to the wood boiler here this weekend.
Nice to hear from ya Fronty- home?
Davey the other folks got to step up and do their parts so you CAN retire and
park at Walmarts across the country...heheheh

SOULEZOO- are you meaning Sacremento?
got some good friends there.....snow? no way...Tahoe yeah- chains on!

house is clean, kid is understanding that GET A JOB means this week, and I ate way too much and need to swim the English channel or something......

Heidi looking for a hot bath...out

Quick Reply: ***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***