Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 01:19 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***

we might have to get us a Air Force guy to keep the janitor in line...

goodness.

why's it SO QUIET in here?!??
Old 10-07-2007, 04:34 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Most "normal" people are asleep at 0100. Now some of us get up at the more decent hour of 0330. However that's cause we're dedicated to Mom, Country, any kind of pie, and the fact we need to do something about those bladder cramps.
Chow time Stir fried eggs, bacon, sausage gravy, and homemade bisquits. Clean your plates and last one eating gets to be the mess crank.
Yesterday was a killer. Slept in till 0500. Worn out from sleeping late so took a nap from 0930 to 1030. Went roaming the countryside. Came home tired so took a nap from 1300 to 1430. Got hungry and took care of that. Snoozed again from 1700 to 1830. Got tired from staying up, so sacked out at 2100.
Got to do some ciferin before the little guy gets up and makes me put everything up.

wonderinghowcomethesunandchickensain'tupShortround out
Old 10-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Lots of lazy sleeperiners (hmmm, is that a word???) this morning. Oh well, coffee is on, so I am grabbing it and be out of here. Have a great one. Off to church.

Bob
Old 10-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Sunday Mornin!

Breakfast baggies went out this mornin,so did the I'm Sorry's for starving you all..BTW what happened to the breakroom? It was in shambles last week.Did Janitor get it cleaned up? If not let me know.hehehe

All ready washed hubbies truck cause he took mine to work.Watering the lawn and ready to clean up the house for the day. Doin some grillin today too.
Have a great Sunday!Cin
Old 10-07-2007, 08:14 AM

Good mornin.... now off to try to hunt down a unit bearing and a stub shaft and brake rotors for my truck today so I can drive it.......

I think I'm goin to buy a 2 wheel drive
Old 10-07-2007, 11:28 AM

Mornin all

Great day here warm, sunny what more could you ask for. Looking forward to supper. Better go do something and work up an appetite. Lots to pick from so that shouldn't be a problem.

SR, everyone needs one of those days when you just need to try and catch up.

Well better grab a cup and get at it. Check in later to see if any one else up. Looks like it one of those days in the break room, a little laid back.

Have fun and drive safe.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
04, you like to live life on the edge, huh? Maybe I should give you a call every morning when I get up, and every night when I go to sleep...

I saw this earlier this am... but when I'm at the house, I try to stay off the computer so I can play with the kids/spend some time with mrs mad.

Less than 2 weeks... 12 and a wake up...
Old 10-07-2007, 01:08 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by shortround
Most "normal" people...Shortround out
DTR normal, or normal, or Jerry Springer "Normal"?

Originally Posted by durasmack
I think I'm goin to buy a 2 wheel drive
watch out the wet grass..

Originally Posted by l jobb
Mornin all
Great day here warm, sunny
SR, everyone needs one of th ose days when you just need to try and catch up. .
was nice here in AM, ~0800.
rainy now.
we left house ~1300 yesterday, got back ~0200, daugther was here with the DTR Lurker (my son in law gets on here, and reports us to her). we stayed up 0330. then he was up 0730, getting ready to go (he gets up 0330 usually to drive concrete daily)
so we stayed up ~0930, then sacked out.

Originally Posted by madhat
04, you like to live life on the edge, huh?
i saw this earlier this am... but when I'm at the house, I try to stay off the computer so I can play with the kids/spend some time with mrs mad..
good plan. we prolly ALL spend too much time on keyboard.
our family/wife/kids won't have "those great memories of when we were on the internet"
Old 10-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

I'm gonna send you a mail bomb...
Old 10-07-2007, 06:56 PM

Happy Sunday,

Just got back from a trip from Portland to Astoria Oregon. Had to make sure the ocean was still there. It was .
Even though it was raining and blowing to beat the band ... it was a very relaxing trip over the mountains and through the forest. There is nothing on earth that smells as good as a pine forest !!!

I even saw a Dodge Ram / Cummins motorhome on the freeway. I still wish I could find one of those.

Y'all have a good urn',

PISTOL
Old 10-07-2007, 08:01 PM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Been out roaming the countryside today with the better half.
Took her out to the sprawling metropolis' of Wabbaseka and Humnoke. She was really impressed Might even take her to Toad Suck or Possum Grape tomorrow since she was so impressed with the other two.
Just a quiet day relaxing on a cold one.

nothingdoneatthehousebutunstressedandunwoundShortr ound out
Old 10-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Still alive, nothing new to report... Found some cool killing games on the internet this afternoon... it's addicting.

Hope everyone had a good Sunday.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

I've had enough for today... Wonder where 04's at? I'll check on him in the am...
Old 10-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Where is 04ctd... WHERE????!!! UA! Article 86! And, article 134 for talking so much smack without being able to back it up.

Coffee's on...
Old 10-08-2007, 03:39 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

'morning Hat....... need 04 brought in??? I beleive I may have jurisdiction there.... if not, I know a couple of bored MP's looking for something/someone to "do".....

Well, the horse show went "so-so".... placed 7th out of 18 in reining, which is much better than I thought I'd do, but placed real low in some of the classes I thought I'd do good in... go figure...
Wound up bring home a few ribbons, missed the buckle I wanted by a half point... got 10 days left till the Nationals, so maybe I can work on a few things if the rain stops...BTW the Nationals are gonna be web-cast live on workinghorse.com.... ( might as well let everyone see the humiliation ) I will be announcing the show as well as competing....one bright spot is that everyone was impressed with my little filly, for as little training as she has had so far, she really did well..but we are gonna get blown out of the water at Nationals, but, there is always next year, and we'll be ready then.....

Other than that, not much to report from here... watching the T-storms and waiting on quitting time.......CD

Quick Reply: ***why is the DTR SR Drill Instructor sleeping late Breakroom? 7~13 Oct***