Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***Rick's Diner, Lizard Tails and Tar Pit Samplings 3/18-3/24***

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am getting burnt out on them now, had them too many days in a row
Old 03-21-2007, 06:51 PM
DTR Mom

speaking of therapy....

Originally Posted by CIN'S DODGE
I am getting burnt out on them now, had them too many days in a row

CIN!! gal pal! anyone else hear the voices??

need a topic or conversation map, your choice here.....where's ADMIN RICK when ya need him??!!

rounded up all my guns for a sale; scared the county boys, I guess. I got the 'phone call'....Helllllooooooo everything alright up there? why nothing, just happened to call and see how things are going.......

yeah. surrrrrrrre (that SKS does look nasty with that 100 round drum and bayonet, folding stock, sniper range finder...) getting too old to play with toys I guess. nice to clear out. anyone got a recommendation for a Glock
model? like to still have one to carry in the next life.

enjoy your evenings, Southern guys!! a balmy 20 here.
Heidi
Old 03-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
(that SKS does look nasty with that 100 round drum and bayonet, folding stock, sniper range finder...)
Sound's interesting, how are you getting rid of it?
Old 03-21-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Duallydog
Sound's interesting, how are you getting rid of it?
me me me! i want a gun!!!

how's the wet dog food prob affecting your dry deliveries?

i let Mad's kid chase the other's wiffleballs. they got a few good whacks off the t-ball stand.

just glad i left before the free haircuts started....
Old 03-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
anyone got a recommendation for a Glock
model? like to still have one to carry in the next life.
I like the Glock .40 model 23. Waiting for one to come in the PX. $499...

Feel free to send some of that arsenal this way. I'll pay. Whatcha got? I need a good rifle... .50 cal?

Been busy on the DTR tonight. Not much browsing, lots of typing. Fun for me, glad to get a chance to help others out with my limited knowledge. Got my billet fuel filter cap in tonight, can't wait to install it with my f/p guage.

See yall later!
Old 03-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

enjoy your evenings, Southern guys!! a balmy 20 here.
BTW, I just walked outside in shorts and no shirt to take a pic of my EGT probe to post for someone, I was comfortable...

Originally Posted by 04ctd
Nuh-UH!
Chicken-squid...
Old 03-21-2007, 09:32 PM

Evenin' all,

Nice evening here in Houston, Still about 70*F, was a partly cloudy day.
Quite dave for me, Kidlets in the think tank, wife on an expence paid vacation in Dallas. Fancy hotel, she will prolly eat a nice dinner, steak, lobster, shirmp what all. Me, a grilled ratburger and chips for lunch, tube steak and whistleberrys for dinner. Not very exciting.

Wannabe, good decision, enjoy life, you worked hard and have earned it.
A flash back of the Czech Republic came to mind when you mentioned "window shopping for girls." 'nuff said.

Shovelhead, good group therapy sesson. Did you finish ok?

Gonna be shorts weather here soon. Getting warm and muggy durning the day,

Have a good night, and be safe out there.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:47 PM

Evening all. This working for a living is the pits man. I was happy trying retirement out for a year and a half. Spring fever hit and am now wondering WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING????? Stupid Stupid welder.

Pistol hope you have a plan not to get bored when your cut loose.

JWBM hope you enjoy your time off. I'm sure you will find something to keep you busy.

Bunch of guys sitting around having a couple of cool ones and discussing mods on trucks sounds like therapy to me. Self medicating is frowned upon by the medical field and should only be done as a last resort. It's OK if someone else opens it for you though...

Paul, hang in there buddy don't get bushed on us now couple more weeks and it will be all over but the crying. Well maybe three
Old 03-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Hat, forgot to tell you I like your new avatar looks good man.

Have fun and drive safe.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:58 PM
DTR Mom

Wink

how's the wet dog food prob affecting your dry deliveries?

i let Mad's kid chase the other's wiffleballs. they got a few good whacks off the t-ball stand.

actually, all this dog food was made in September; trouble started in december when they let the bean counters pick the supplies- kinda like what dodge did with their transmission parts...

YOU would love this arsenal- MAD isn't old enough for zztop, no way he's gettin' a peek. I'll PM ya sqib.

JBark- you have to learn to handle guns when you are like- 10.
now you are learning how (not) to handle girls and drink. keep guns outta the picture till you get your first heartbreak.....( I don't wish it on ya, but they're girls- it's inevitable)
Ijobb, glad you popped in! always good to get a honest opinion from the Great North....

AGREE MADQT- avatar looks good!! careful- I got zinged on my rep cause someone believed my LA prom picture of the six foot black woman avatar. think it was JDearden, ....no wonder Wiggs kicked him out.

whew, end of the late night visits to the fridge here....
Old 03-21-2007, 11:18 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Evening all.

Just got back from the gym...and sippin on my protein shake currently. Short day at work today, 3 hours. Class this morning. Wasn't too thrilling, when is it ever. Corned beef & hash and eggs for supper...Tasty.

Heidi - Guns? What are those? lol, kidding aside, I'm a gun nut. What can I say, I like starting fires, blowing things up, and shooting things i.e, SHOOTING TO KILL THINGS!!!! I'm already on the right track for being a Marine. Yeehaw! And ya, it is inevitable. I just have yet to put myself in the position of getting hurt; I'm way the heck out of dodge before that happens. I may be taking this girl out to dinner tomorrow night and then going to a mutual friend's house for some drinking festivities.

Time to shower, I smell.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:13 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by l jobb
Hat, forgot to tell you I like your new avatar looks good man.
Thanks! A point for you...
MAD isn't old enough for zztop, no way he's gettin' a peek. I'll PM ya sqib.
AGREE MADQT- avatar looks good!!
Come ON!!!!!!!! I'm old enough to kill people!!
And a point for you...
Originally Posted by jbjarko
Time to shower, I smell.
What's new?

Coffee's on. Waiting for some light to go PT. Another family day at PI, civilians everywhere, lost, and calling me Drill Sergeant. Man, that makes me mad. What are you going to do? I had one old guy come up to me one day outside the PX, said that he heard my voice and had a terrible flashback of his DI. I asked him if he wanted me to chase him around the store and yell at him. He got a kick out of that...
Old 03-22-2007, 05:15 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

L Jobb, I tried to give you some rep, but apparently the DTR brain thinks that I like you too much, so it won't let me hook you up. Somebody help me out here...
Old 03-22-2007, 06:15 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning guys...
Been along week so far, be glad when its over. Took another road trip last night to look at a trailer with living quarters that teh BOSS wants to get... drive 4 hours each way to find out its a piece of.., well.... junk? to say it politley
Got back to teh ranch at 0100 this morning and left the house for work at 0400.........hip pockets are dragging again

Got some T-storms rolling thru,raining to beat the band and hailing right now, Wx service is sounding the emnergency broadcast beep on teh radio..............
next county over just went under a twister warning.......that cell already passed thru here..

need a huge and a boat....

treadingwaterandtryingtowakeup.................CD
Old 03-22-2007, 06:35 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Morning, got those storms up this way too. Slow drive in. Finally got some coffee. Stomach's grumbling. Funny how the janitors pet rodent disappears so fast after finishing the last donut. Probably doesn't want to wind up on a spit over a bunson burner with some tomatoes and onions. Looking forward to a weekend of flytying and rod building. Got two rods to finish before opening day. See ya.

Quick Reply: ***Rick's Diner, Lizard Tails and Tar Pit Samplings 3/18-3/24***