Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***Rick's Diner, Lizard Tails and Tar Pit Samplings 3/18-3/24***

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Davey, they sure do.Mmmm mmm good.hehehe.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin, mornin. Nother pot of coffee's being born. Gotta go take another CPR class. More fun...
Old 03-21-2007, 05:57 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Happy Wednesday
The work week's 1/2 shot.
Doin' a little OT this evening to take care of some maintenence that's been "on the back burner" for almost a year.

Chocolate covered Devils Food donuts for breakfast.....I figure the sugar rush should last until lunchtime......next week

Old 03-21-2007, 06:37 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Morning. Been hooked on fritters lately. I think we need a new cup supplier, seem to be getting a lot of dribble cups lately... 'course the janitor seems to be getting a lot of snickering in too.

Crashhat, you probably did the right thing. They wouldn't have gotten a good B.A.C. level after the guys blood transfusion. A 911 call with description and ddirection wouldn't have hurt though. Guy might kill somebody some day.

Who wants to pitch in for the trainhorns for Crash hat? The janitor can build him a cow catcher too.

Wannabe, did you get my reply? I can't tell if it went out.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by Redleg
Crashhat, you probably did the right thing. They wouldn't have gotten a good B.A.C. level after the guys blood transfusion. A 911 call with description and ddirection wouldn't have hurt though. Guy might kill somebody some day.
Who wants to pitch in for the trainhorns for Crash hat? The janitor can build him a cow catcher too.
I agree, a set of train horns would be nice. I've been thinking about getting a good bumper, but I have other plans for my $$$...
On the 3rd pot here, I'm tired for some reason. Sucks to be me when I go back to work...
Old 03-21-2007, 09:41 AM

Mornin' all,

good stuff, nice job on the coffee Hat.
Gave the wife a wake up phone call, no trash can lids to go bang, clang, crash boom. She made it to the office. No coments on the GPS system.

Shovelhead, this "humpday" for you as a worker of the world? It is my third Saturday of this week.

Everone gone, good time to put the weed and feed on the lawn. Get it done a lot quicker with out the little helpers. Have to be careful with it, potent stuff.

Have a good un and be safe out there.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:43 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all. Slept in a bit today. 0730 round these parts. Nice day, high of 82. Got clas in about 3 and a half hours. Then work. Coffee is definitely on. Have a good'n.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Morning people...I was in here before the roosters woke up and have been crunching numbers in the office all morning still working on taxes....

Since that boat I went fishing on down in Mexico was diesel powered, is that a legitimate business deduction?.....Wait don't answer that...next you will be telling me I can't deduct my goldfish as dependents either... Clearly they are trained "watch fish" and part of the office security system

Now if I can only figure a way to deduct the cost of Madhats beer I will be all set

You all have a safe day out there!!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pheeeewwwwwwwwww, finaly got a break. Just popped in to see what condition my condition was in.
Been slavin over a hot keyboard all mornin.............
Old 03-21-2007, 10:22 AM

Man Things are getting weird up here, people are starting to get on the grumpy/strange side....Temps never went below zero last night, in fact it stayed above 15. Wish it would hurry up and break, so things will go back to normal.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Now if I can only figure a way to deduct the cost of Madhats beer I will be all set
Thearpy... medication...
Old 03-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Group Therapy.....

Old 03-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Taking a customer out for a meal is considered a good deduction, just say there was also food.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:23 PM
DTR Mom

Red face Did Someone Call for Me?

I heard group therapy and came a runnin'... just can't get enough of those metal chairs in a circle..

Ya REDLEG, received and resubmitted, will dial 9-1-1 extention WhoCares when it arrives.

CHAIKWA, miss ya pal; and these long skinny green beans are all dried out...but CIN seems to like em.....
I have an update for ya and will follow through on the FRI AM call in show. Hope you made a index card note for all the top class points, store it on the podium but walk around the class. DON'T GET BORED!!! class folks pick up on that in a second...

Dually, Jbark and Davey- all types of students hehehe... this is the big push of information (Springtime).. keep your brain on and bring it!
that advice could also go for you JBark in the 'window shopping for girls' dept.....
PISTOL CONGRATS on the new title. add civilian to that , without the taste of disgust...
AKPAUL hehe you speak of weird behavior and then come here? hehehe
right at home sounds more like it...love to read about your experiences....
04, you are a fine looking official taster of all things good. don't let anyone take that title away......hint: do some batting practice with MADHAT's little baseball hats. kneel off to right side of right handed batter and toss belt level arcs parallel to him to hit into a chain link fence. He gets worn out, you get smarter.....

Gave it lot of thought, not taking top cop job for right reasons. Time to close this factory and collect unemployment for a clear mind. Best way, I believe. All the best of success to everyone reading ...(ya CAN post stuff ya know, we are not judgemental hope all the folks thought that was a funny pun off to enjoy some freedom.
Heidi
Old 03-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Chapter President

http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/artic...Tax-Deductions Here you go Top.
Class is about to start and I'm already worn out and ready for a nap. I still have to study for a test in the morning, and get some good pants and more or less study up for my interview tomorrow.
Duallyneedingabreakagaindogtired

Quick Reply: ***Rick's Diner, Lizard Tails and Tar Pit Samplings 3/18-3/24***