Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***Rick's Diner, Lizard Tails and Tar Pit Samplings 3/18-3/24***

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Duallydog
Disgruntledhat, I'm impressed you didn't at least play drill instructor on him.
It was drive off or go to jail. Nothing that deep, really. Think about how bad it could have really been. I'm good missing some rubber and a bad blood pressure spike...

Bout to go get some gas chamber chicken for lunch....
Old 03-20-2007, 09:24 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
morning.... last day of my vacation...

I know, sucks to be me...
Old 03-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 04ctd
my belly still hurts - i got bloated & unattractive down there....
Well, you mighta got bloated, but from what I've been told, you've ALWAYS been 'unattractive'!

Originally Posted by Geico266
What happened to the Janitor? He move to San Francisco and open a fufu Starbucks place?
You're gettin' REAL close to gettin' a smack upside the tail there dirtbreath! And no one 'ran me off'. I'm just busy with a concept you're not familiar with... WORK! Speaking of work, when ya goin' back to get that plane?

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Coffee is on and I even changed the filter, that thing had 12 days worth of grounds in it
PLEEEZE tell me you didn't! It just starts to get some 'character' around the 12th day!

Originally Posted by Duallydog
If it doesn't exist then can you admit that it doesn't exist? Because if you do admit that it doesn't exist, is that admittance that it does exist? I guess I'm about to be the DTR philosopher.
Or a government employee!

Hat, I don't care what anyone says, you shoulda 'exterminated' both of them! Just make sure to properly dispose of whatever remained. After that, it would just be an abandoned car. Gotta have a body for it to be illegal! Glad you're ok tho.

On a break from teaching until 1300. I dunno about any of you other guys that teach, but I get bored teaching the same thing 3 times a day to 3 separate groups of people. I know a new group hasn't heard what I'm teaching yet, but I still get bored and tend to leave things out. How do you deal with this? Or is it just me?

Ok, I dug the filter outta the trash and put it back where it belongs in the coffee maker, so a fresh new pot is ready and waiting!

Have a great afternoon!

chaikwa.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:43 PM

Like I say...No Body no Crime, course its a little easier to get rid of them up here, I have the coordinates of at least a dozen active griz dens, let me know if you need them....Well still a bit nippy here in the Great White North, woke up to 27 below, but sun is shining and should/could get up to 10/15 above for the Hi. heard the mail man honk this morn so I will have to take a walk to see if my second set of speakers made it, course they will put a slip in saying I have to go to town, so I plugged in the truck just in case. Be my luck the 3'rd set will arrive tomorrow an will have to do it all over. Hopefully my vacation will be over in a month, starting to do walks and exercises to try to get back in shape after this 6 month RnR....peace from the North, Paul
Old 03-20-2007, 01:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Lets see here .....I said the word diesel 3 times to that bartender in Cancun...that makes the trip an official business deduction....
That will work, as long as you don't get audited!
Old 03-20-2007, 01:12 PM

Hey Geico... Friend sent this to me thought you might like it...
Old 03-20-2007, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by chaikwa
Speaking of work, when ya goin' back to get that plane?
I'm working on that one right now. This time I'm gonna have a mechanic clean out the fuel system and sign off the log book that it has been done.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by AkTallPaul
Hey Geico... Friend sent this to me thought you might like it...
Looks tastey, I mean fun!
Old 03-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Just thought you would like to know I did not break a nail today,but I ate some lizard tail yogurt LOL.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

AtK... that was some funny stuff! I love it...
Old 03-20-2007, 04:11 PM

Hey y'all ....

Eyelids have gravel in them .... belly is full of Subway Sub-sammich .... check-out sheet is 90% complete .... 2 days left on active duty ..... huge smile on my ugly mug !!!

Chris , glad to hear your baby's trip turned out so well . See what you missed by not going ???

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Man, it's been a bad week for me driving. Almost bought it again today. I'm calling a cab tomorrow.

Nite nite, DTR. See ya'll in the morning.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:26 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Evening all. Spegti's and meeeeatballs on the stove, yum. Can't wait. Long day at work today, starting to get hot again. Was only 85 today, but almost hit the 100 last week.

I was just talkin to the hat, tellin him I may have prospective female in the light. We'll see how it all works out. Gonna relax tonight, shut my door, read. Done deal. Later folks.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by jbjarko
I may have prospective female in the light.
And what about the dark?
I missed my first class and nothing was working for the teacher on the second class so I only had a test today. Then I went over to the Scholarship Office (The paperwork I had was supposed to go to Financial Aid Office and I forgot that it was not the same office ) So I BSed for awhile with the head lady of the Scholarship Office (she team ropes, and is a very good connection to have down here). Then went to Career Services and had my resume critiqued, and signed up for an interview with Sherwin-Williams on Thursday. Also I'm up at our next rodeo on Friday morning, so I might be loading up and hauling out right after I get done with the interview. After that I went and did some fixing on my trailer and now I'm headed to bed.
Duallybusydogout
Old 03-21-2007, 01:05 AM

uggggh, the bewitching hour, I should be in bed with my beady little eyes slamed shut.
Oh, no Murphy rides again, with the wife to Dallas.
Things started going down hill yesterday. Her work computer is acting up again, the trojan is replecating itself. Symantic never realy got it clean out. This will be the 3rd time. Will have to wait untill next Monday.
Monday night daughter was taking an on line class, that she participates in so she ask wift to pick up a book for her. Seems the school did not have it and she needed it. Gave us poor directions to the big book store. We eventuall found it. No book in stock. Called another store for us, they are open untill 11:00PM. so we had time to the store the clerk called and hold for us. Easy trip, I-10 westbout, south on hwy 6.

I-10 westbound closed, some one commited suicide on the the Interstate. Got the book, home about midnight, for a short trip

She never got all her work done today with the computer toes up. Taking some up to Dallas with her. She should have been on the road early afternoon. Got out of here about 7:30 PM. I put in the Hotel she is staying at in the Magellan GPS. There is a convention in Dallas, hard to get a room.

I said go the way you know to get to I-N45 at this time of day. Not sure what happend, or what she pused on the GPS, but she went way out on Hwy290, then it said "turn around." She ened up taking FM1960 over to I-45.
She is close to Dallas and her turn off now, and looking for a pit stop.

Return trip will be on Thursday. She will have all the files for the Houston jobs. Has a "Texas Lien Law Class" on Friday.
She is handling it all well.

Me, I just keep on plugging along, laundry, and fix dinner tonght. Nothing special. One of the helper meals.

Reading all that has been going on. Madhat, becarful out there. Maybe you should put on a RunningHat. Run where you are going[lGaugh] Stay away from those crazy beered up drivers. Nice avitar you got DI hat

Watch yourself JBJarco, one of those Arazona cowgirls is gonna rope you in

PistolW the hours count small enough to count now. Short timer. Thanks for your service.

CIN, do them lizard tails taste like chicken?

DulleyD, Good luck on the interview with S-W. Would that be for a retail store, Or go to the head office in Cleveland Ohio? Have fun and do well at the rodeo.

Ring, ring, wife just called at the hotel. Fancy digs, 10 stories high, waterfall and stream in the fancy smanchy dining room, with glass elevators to take you up to your suite. I give her a wake up call in the morning.

Gonna jump into bed and cover up my head.

Have a good night all, and be safe out there.

Quick Reply: ***Rick's Diner, Lizard Tails and Tar Pit Samplings 3/18-3/24***