Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 09/09/07 to 09/15/07*

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:41 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
Well, gotta feed my face. Talk at y'all later,

PISTOL
man, i got a EMPTY indication on my PieHole also..
ole lady has the "pup" at obedience class, last day.
hope one of them learns something.

it's amazing how much you get to like an animal, even though only had him 6 months...

offtoscroungeinthefridge...
Old 09-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Never got to hit the rack til 2 this morning. Lets just say that surgical procedures on the long bed mega cab to get it done for RVing took longer.

PieHole delights are nearing completion and the canuck northern front thanks the USA side for a dollar that is nearly at par. I think. LOL
Still not sure why diesel is around 4 bucks a gallon here though...thats after the conversion from the liter...eh.

Dear Snoozingbythepoolbutnotforlongfiverbob...
Listen to the timer...tick tick tick

Time for some more black juice. On the road again...tomorrow.

Take care

Scotty
Old 09-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
COLD here this AM... 40 F! Winter's comin'!
More coffee's ready.
chaikwa.
Poor baby - - young squirts just can't take it. Anyhow, thanks for the fresh pot. I see your buddy just north of you finally got out of bed and is making noises again.

Just had a wonderful time in the lanai working some Sudoku while drinking coffee and in and out of the pool. It is 91 here today, Scott - - and Scotty. Them scuds will never make it here - - too warm - - hey, that's ok, we need the rain - - send them down.

SuntannedBob

Quick Reply: ***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 09/09/07 to 09/15/07*