Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 09/09/07 to 09/15/07*

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weather for today is wind, wind and more wind. Good thing most of the leaves are still green and hanging on or they would be in the next county. At least I wouldn't have to rake them up.

Have tickets to a dinner theater tonight. Got them through wifes work and almost forgot about them. Don't remember what the play is either. Haven't been to one in a long time. Should be a good time.

Pistol try both and tomorrow you'll know for sure which one is the best.

Hope your day is a good one. Have fun and drive safe.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Yoooo, and a fine good mornin to the groupy. Tried the coffee - - something wrong, put in a bit of diesel additive and it tastes normal now. So, have some. Yeh

Gorgeous morning - - heading for 90 with 50% chance of some rain later today - - we need it - - we are at about 1/2 our normal yearly average - - so things are dry. Guess we need a hurricane. HORRORS, BOB, DON'T SAY THAT.

Scott, brought in a little plastic pot for the urinal so you can reuse that coffee pot.

Bob
Old 09-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, it appears that someone in here is still acting up and the rest of you are unable to keep fiverbobbrakesmartless under control.
Its time to make some changes round here.

ScottyontheloosewatchoutBobbywhy'dyoubuyanewtvwhen yastillneedtobeabletoseeitgetyourglasseswashed?
Old 09-12-2007, 12:40 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
Y'all keep it rubber-side down and between the fenceposts, PISTOL

obviously not a man who enjoys adventure, saw a bumper sticker this morning:

"ya'll buckle up - i wanna try something!"

nice here. cloudy. supposa rain.
i rode the scooter.

i think i leave before it rains, methinks good idea....

daughter must be doing good in bootcamp, she ain't came home yet.

off course, they got 3 squares and a Cot there,
and she ain't got no groceries at her house.

that somewhat limits her options
Old 09-12-2007, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Hmmmmmmmm, it appears that someone in here is still acting up and the rest of you are unable to keep fiverbobbrakesmartless under control.
Its time to make some changes round here.

ScottyontheloosewatchoutBobbywhy'dyoubuyanewtvwhen yastillneedtobeabletoseeitgetyourglasseswashed?
What are you doing around here, big boy? We don't see you for about a year and then you come around and make trouble. You need to go outside and play with your spheres.

Hey, seriously, nice of you to stop around for a cup - - amazing to see you home on a Wednesday - - should be out there on the road making money to keep Punta Dunta supplied with all her stuff - - and the little darling.

Pool was wonderful, nice time working on the tan, good workout (see Scotty, I do work out once in a while), now I can relax the rest of the day. Stay safe, gang.

BobbyOut
Old 09-12-2007, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by 04ctd
obviously not a man who enjoys adventure, saw a bumper sticker this morning:

"ya'll buckle up - i wanna try something!"

That's a good one ... ranks right up there with "Hey y'all watch this ... hold my beer".

Ran out of time this morning (spent too long on DTR) and had to force down a nasty sweet roll here at the hotel. Gonna have to wake up earlier to hit the IHOP.

PISTOL
Old 09-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
daughter must be doing good in bootcamp, she ain't came home yet.
off course, they got 3 squares and a Cot there,
and she ain't got no groceries at her house.
that somewhat limits her options
And then you wonder why I am sour a lot... I have recruits that really do not want to be here, but have no where else to go.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:24 PM

Well, for those who are not so lucky, I see another beautiful sunset developing out over the Puget Sound, right next to the Pacific Ocean. Great tints of orange shading to deep red. Makes it all worth it. Learned a long time ago, if you ain't got time for a sunrise or a sunset, you're missing alot of life. Hat should have plenty of time for a sunrise as his young troops bend to his will and pray for a short day and a quick trip back to the rack.
Yes, I still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus too.

~Dave
Old 09-13-2007, 04:11 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Bend to my will... something like that!

Coffee and assorted other beverages started. Nother beautiful day on PI.

Gonna take the camera out today...

Later.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:33 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
BEEEEEEEEEautiful morning in DC.

Temps in the mid 50s, cloudless sky (they tell me, It's still dark outside.)
Geezer-Glide got the nod again this morning.

Not too much on the 'Gotta Do' list.

Only 16 more work hours 'til the weekend.

Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  
Old 09-13-2007, 05:58 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

I need some help with breakfast if you all don't mind.

Leevi is not well,just so you all know.
I will keep you all updated.Please bear with me for awhile on breakfast.Thanks for understanding!Cin and Family
Old 09-13-2007, 07:03 AM

Time to add Levi back into the prayers list.

Only have to work until noon today, then it's on to the weekend!!!!! Via physical therapy, but after that..... Very short honeydo list. Clouds showing up on the weather quesser's screen. Oh well. The couch inside works quite well too.

Be safe

~Dave
Old 09-13-2007, 08:50 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
can you please define a 'work hour' ?

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Only 16 more work hours 'til the weekend.

i work for the gub'mint...and i need to explain that to some folks around here...

Mad, i think my daughter would make you proud. I hope you get to go to her boot camp graduation. i think she will come out of there strong and tough and able to lead people..

Dave, wassup with Levi? seems lots of loved ones sick lately. prayers sent.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:21 AM

Hey Cin, not good news. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Just lost a good friend yesterday. He had lung cancer, but they felt it was operable with a 50/50 chance of getting it all. So, in they went - - then he started bleeding - - - in all the mess the heart decided it had enough and quit. I will miss him - - he is a pew buddy in church - - neat guy. After the initial shock, you wonder what his life might have been had they not gotten that last little cell and that nasty stuff spread thru his body - - death from lung cancer can be horrible. So, I must accept the good Lord's will and just be there for the family. Not fun, but that is life - - pays to be ready.

So, on for some less stressful stuff, like some - - yeh, foo foo - - ummmm good. Thanks - - who did that, was that you Hat.

Done a bunch of my To Do list for the day all ready, so off and knock some more on the list off so I can forget them - - I mean add some more on the bottom. Will it never end??? Have a great one.

Bob
Old 09-13-2007, 10:30 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

can you please define a 'work hour' ?

i work for the gub'mint...and i need to explain that to some folks around here...

Mad, i think my daughter would make you proud. I hope you get to go to her boot camp graduation. i think she will come out of there strong and tough and able to lead people..

Dave, wassup with Levi? seems lots of loved ones sick lately. prayers sent.
16 work hours. that means you pull an all nighter and dont have to work till monday.

Quick Reply: ***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 09/09/07 to 09/15/07*