Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 07/29/07 to 08/04/07*

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 06:24 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, bagel shop doesn't open til 10. The coffee'll numb the hunger pains for a little while though... or should I say "mask" the pain?
Old 08-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
SSHHHHHH, ya did good, Chris - - nice an quiet. Gotta let Heidi get her beauty sleep. I see Don is up all ready - - probably heading out to try and find a salmon somewhere. Everyone else still snoozing??? Where is Scott - - where is that maid? Shhhh, there he is - - yep sleeping. (grabbing air horn and megaphone)

HONK HONK HONK - - GET UP YOU LAZY RASCAL - - WHERE IS MY COFFEE - - WHERE ARE THE SPINKLES - - WHY NO FOO FOO - - HIT THE DECK, BOY!!!!! hate myself when I do stuff like that

Yeh, another Saturday - - happened two days ago, didn't it. Got docs reports this week - - all is good in River City. He can't understand how I keep my triclycerides so low. Thinks I might live another week or two. Good news. Now back to the STUPID dentist so he can see how much money is in my wallet. Hey, I will strip it before I go - - hee hee.

Ya'll have a good one. Gorgeous day down here, but a little warmer - -heading into the low 90's - - sounds like pool time to me.

OK, gotta find some

LookinForFooFooBob
Old 08-04-2007, 06:56 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Geeez! Can't a lazy bumm get any sleep around here?
Old 08-04-2007, 07:53 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
its almost 6am and still no coffee debating weather to make a whole pot or just get some fufu stuff from the local greasy spoon before work. Time to get in the shower and feed the pony's. So not looking forward to going to work today and having to deal with one of my employees she is so lazy its not even funny and she thinks all I do is sit on my butt and do nothing because I am not at the counter at all times so she don't have to wait on customers but she is sales and I am assist manager she don't realize that while I am walking around "doing nothing" i am looking at the outs and doing orders and taken care of allot of things she has no clue about.

cowboyinpjsstillneedstogetoffhisbutttoogetreadyfor worknfeedhosses.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:13 AM

As the sun tries to peek through clouded skies on the north left coast, good morning to one and all. Blissfully quiet around here. That's good. Tomorrow is the best day of the weekend for the year (except for when football is in season). Hydroplanes and the Blue Angels. Gonna be a l-o-n-g day tomorrow.

Coffee is just right, if you cut it with a quarter cup of water.

~Dave
Old 08-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by NWDave
Coffee is just right, if you cut it with a quarter cup of water.~Dave
Dave, didn't they teach you that water and grease don't mix???? Chew on it as it is - - good for the teeth.

FooFooBob
Old 08-04-2007, 08:50 AM

Morni' all
5erBob, you sure are noisy this morning Foo-foo on back burner.

Geico, thanks for the pix and OHS report.

NWDave, you going to Seattle for the thunderboats, and Bllue Angels, or going to watch it on TV? Always fun to be there. The Blue Angels are awasome.
http://www.bentbay.dk/blue_angels.htm

DodgeCowboy, your life might be easer if she was an EXemployee.

ChrisR, wow this morning, waiting for Redleg to show up with the bagels.
Thanks,

SR, your sure are up to your eyeballs in work. OT pay helpsl but no fun with no time off to spend it.

Hat, I was to late for the you fixed, knew you would get the new recruits shaped up. Enjoy your weekend.

Have a good un and be safe out there
Old 08-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dssimecek
Mornin' all,
I'm up, and working on the 1st today
Houston Mostly Cloudy 79°F (26°C) 90;s again with chance of showers,
is on, gurgling hissing ans steamin, Foo-foo is in the pot brewing on the back counter. Looking for the donuts.
SR you sure are up early today, ChriseR must be off today, it is quite.
Shovelhead, have another look at a motovation poster from your collection, and keep the gate guard happy when you blow thru the gate on the G-G.
Richard, guood luck with the drainage problem. Can you get the govmt to pay your bill for the work you did to fix their mess?
The Hat must be working too hard with the new recruits, have not seen much of him. Oh, start PT without me.
Have a good un, and be safe out there.
Ya'll need to tone down this coffee crap a little. There's brown coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smellin lookinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn stuff runnin out of myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy monitor all over my keyboarddddddddddddddddd making the keys stickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Crap.................
Old 08-04-2007, 11:34 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

So what's up? Jake run off with the janitor's mouse again?
Old 08-04-2007, 05:43 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Here is the other plane I have.

Old 08-04-2007, 06:52 PM

Geico,

Sharp looking airplane, like the Navy paint job. Is it IFR equipped? Where are you going to mount the rocket launchers?
Go punch some holes in clouds for me.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:53 AM

New breakroom is open

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...d.php?t=163260
See ya all there.

Quick Reply: ***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 07/29/07 to 08/04/07*