Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 07/29/07 to 08/04/07*

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 05:21 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know, I'm late, but we had a power outage from teh thunderstorm...
Back up generator was being crabby and not working.. fun night, running around in the rain messing with high voltage.....

Dave, I dont do reville on weekends, thats Holiday Routine time...

Cin, wheres the chow? Two eggs over easy, hash browns, bacon, biscuits and OJ please......

04, theres basically a "barrier " rope that is attached to teh chute, once the steer clears the chute, it drops and the horse can come out of the box, but if the horse comes out early and breaks the string or barrier, its a time penalty.....

Hat, remember to breath between yells........

well, was gonna do some chores( workign on fence) today, but its pouring rain and lightening, so I guess I'm gonna go home, sit on my......couch..... and wathc the tube and be lazy....darn......
Old 07-30-2007, 05:45 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Dang noisy squids........and on a MONDAY too..........

Sittin' at work sippin' coffee from the thermos.
Cloudy, muggy, hot with a chance of some rain this afternoon.

Work pace should be picking up a little this week.
Wifey hasn't had a day off in 4 weeks.

Y'all stay safe,
Old 07-30-2007, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning all!! Well it's Monday. Only good thing to say about Monday is at the end of work, the workweek will be 1/4 over.

Gotta have a power bar breakfast---no time to chat.

Be safe

~Dave
Old 07-30-2007, 07:12 AM

Mornin' all,
I'm up, brewing, Bob, the foo-foo is on.
That noise maker sounds good since you tuned it up ChrisR. Any word on the job you applied for?

Houston Mostly Cloudy 78°F (26°C) rain and possible Tstroms in forcast

04ctd DD wants his beef fresh, so he does it himself.

Hope the Hat gets his computer up, miss him discribing all the fun things he is doing.

Looking for breakfast, I'll like a treasure hunt
Time to roll wife out and go to work with her so I can take the truck and do rounds. Wash it if I have time, and it is not pouring rain.

Fired up the back yard smoker yesterday. Split cluckers, pork spare ribs and baby back ribs. Need more practice, have a lot of willing tasters around here. Found out how to bomb a Newbraunfels Hondo smoker.

Shoverhead, your wife works too hard. Also don't see any motavatioal posters up in the breakroom this week
Have a goodun abd be safe out there.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:59 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

ChrisR, it went to your back yard.
Davey,you got the right idea.Treasure huntin time.
I sent the bags out about 5 this mornin. Just didn't post it when I did it.I guess now I will have to post so you can look forward to it hehehe.Instead of it being a surprise. Did yall find your bags?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by dssimecek
Shovelhead, your wife works too hard. Also don't see any motavatioal posters up in the breakroom this week
Have a goodun abd be safe out there.

Is this better?..........
Attached Thumbnails -retirement.jpg  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yay!!! ,,,,,, It's FRIDAY,,,,,,

for some of us who work the rotating swing-shift way of life. Two days off and then it's time to start seven four to twelves in a row. 1600 is not the best time of the day to start work when the summer months are here. That's when the building is around 120 degrees and it don't cool down to 100 till after 0200 in the morning.

Office AC,,,,, don't fail me now! ,,,

Y'all have a good one.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
PHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
YYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHT
Blaa, blaa, blaaaaaaa. Y'know, at least when I hafta get up early I don't bother the rest of the crew. I jus' put the coffee on and quietly go about my business. You betta not do that t'morrow Chris... I get to sleep in 'til 6, and if that racket wakes me up, I'm comin' huntin' for ya!

Been fillin' in for our barn manager last week until tomorrow. Gettin' up at 0'dark:30, feedin', turnin' out and cleanin' all t he stalls of the boarded nags. Glad we have a barn manager!

Mid-mornin' nectar is brewin' as we speak!

chaikwa.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:53 AM
DTR Mom

Titles? we don't need no stinkin' titles!!!

Originally Posted by chaikwa
Been fillin' in for our barn manager last week until tomorrow. Gettin' up at 0'dark:30, feedin', turnin' out and cleanin' all t he stalls of the boarded nags. Glad we have a barn manager!

Mid-mornin' nectar is brewin' as we speak!

chaikwa.

Back from plundering and trying to relax; 'farm manager' 'barn manager' sanitation engineer, DTR trash manager, welding manager...
looking for a bit of importance , are we?

what is your training schedule like, Scott?! I'll try to call ya or something..

got to beat back the projects that demand attention!

had one cup of coffee saturday and fell asleep! They need to take CHAIKWA's recipe I guess...zzzzzzz

Best of summer to ya, FIVERBOB, CIN, admin guys (where's totallyRAD?)
04 (package on way to you) computerless HAT, Workin' dog, funny NWDave and seeing eye Davey, ol troops Shortround, pistol and all!

Heidi back in NY for now
Old 07-30-2007, 01:32 PM

Afternoon all,

Truck wash time comming up. just finished lunch, ribs, beans, 'tater salad. Smoked a lot of meat on the smoker yesterday.

Secret Agent Heidi, nice pix, I see, with my one good eye, that you were on a special mission. Good to see you back. My title, sexy senior. good for 10% discount most places.

Shovehead, thanks for the poster NW Dave gotta see it, he is looking at retirment.

Have a good un, and be safe out there.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Evening all. Finally got a computer in my office, so I can help old scotty boy turn the coffee on in the am. Still wore out, lotta paperwork to catch up on. Miss you guys...
Old 07-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Miss you too, Hat. Nice to keep some "military" sensibility around hereabouts. Hope your youngsters aren't giving you too much grief. (NOT very likely) Ah, the sweet and fond memories of bootcamp. Like a lifetime ago. Not nearly as much regimentation as you provide, but still, an eye opener. A maker and believer kinda thing.

Enough for this thread. Gotta get over to Humor II and pass along some more chuckles. Anything to brighten someone's day.

~Dave
Old 07-31-2007, 04:58 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
YYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHT

NOW REVILLE REVILLE REVILLE, UP UP ALL HANDS, HEAVE OUT, TRICE UP AND STOW ALL GEAR, THE SMOKING LAMP IS LIT IN ALL AUTHORIZED SPACES, ITS NOW 0500, NOW REVILLE REVILLE REVILLE

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE, 'SPECIALLY TO YOU SCOTTY!!!

Its another beautifull day, so why waste it sleeping?
Hat is conducting PT this AM, so everyone get moving....He's back in DI mode and a dangerous man...
Cin, two Rasberry Krispies please , and try to miss the manure pile this time, kinda puts the taste off a tad..Cant tell the donuts from teh coffee..

If y'all are looking for me, I'll be in my bunk.....Mid-watch has its perks
Old 07-31-2007, 05:45 AM

Morning campers.

Hot and MUGGY this morning.

AC cranking on Overdrive.

Coffee ready.
Attached Thumbnails -aimhigh.jpg  
Old 07-31-2007, 06:33 AM

Nice poster there Ed. (That is gonna HURT!!!)

Big thunder bumpers yesterday, some got damage but we needed the rain.

Need to go up to Richmond to lobby the house. Need a new law. If it's tourist season, HOW COME WE CAN"T SHOOT THEM!!!!!

It seems all the tourists have to take their morning dose of STUPID pills. they can't drive and when they do they have no clue to where they are going....

OK, enough of that...mumbles to self and goes looking for the coffee...

Quick Reply: ***JANITOR’S BREAKROOM*, Coffee, donuts, and other flying stuff 07/29/07 to 08/04/07*