Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***BREAKROOM, 04/13 to 04/19***

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
The root canal that's giving me problems was done by an Army dentist......,
If I ever need brain surgery it sure won't be thru the VA
Don't worry about brain surgery. There would have to be something there to start with in order to mess it up!

Evening all.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
If I ever need brain surgery I'll get it done here in the breakroom.
Fixed it for you. ^^^^^
Infection in bone or any non porous part of your carcass needs very heavy doses. Been there done that.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:50 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Obviously that would be a better choice but I was hoping to warm him up to the idea slowly
A dremel will take longer. Would be better to get it over with quicker.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
A dremel will take longer. Would be better to get it over with quicker.
True but having studied the way all my Doctors have done me over the years I come to realize they make you wait and do things the slower way on purpose...this is how they try to justify the huge bill!
Old 04-17-2014, 07:56 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
With all the Dr. talk, I'll fit right in. Path guys decided I need to have some more of my ear chopped. Just have to wait till the swelling is down.

Did entertain the Col that called today. I was in a hurry and slammed the phone up to the wrong ear. He knows me, so when he stopped laughing, he said "Is that any way to answer the phone?" I hung up.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:58 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by cougar

I'm Cherokee, but I'm up here with the Athabaskans. I guess that makes me a braver brave.
My Ancestors were mixed with a Plains Tribe known as the Helahwee Tribe.....We were the ones that stood on those vast lonely plains looking around and saying...Where the Hell ah wee?
Old 04-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by sherod
With all the Dr. talk, I'll fit right in. Path guys decided I need to have some more of my ear chopped. Just have to wait till the swelling is down.

Did entertain the Col that called today. I was in a hurry and slammed the phone up to the wrong ear. He knows me, so when he stopped laughing, he said "Is that any way to answer the phone?" I hung up.
I like you more every day ...Colonels need entertaining every now and then

Sorry to hear about the ear but best to go after it now

Prayers sent from WV for a speedy recovery
Old 04-17-2014, 08:07 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Got up to 20 inches of wet heavy snow, pushed around a little bit.
Truck and car buried pretty good. Here's the view from the door.

Name:  Truckfromdoor_zps78db0394.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  211.3 KB

and from an upstairs window.

Name:  Truck_zps884b2ce6.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  223.1 KB

The rice burner isn't quite as high.

Name:  Honda_zpsf7da8a62.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  179.5 KB

Neighbor came in with his tractor mounted blower. That thing is a double reel rig. What you see is the top one. He had to carry it a little high because the driveway is soft and muddy under the snow. On top of that, the hard East wind blew the snow over the North-South driveway in a way that made it look like it was about 6 feet further West. Talk about a good neighbor with a big heart. He apologized because he didn't have time to clean it up. 1 1/2 hours later he checked into the hospital to have a piece of colon removed. He'll be there a couple of days, and have to lay low for awhile after that. His wife has the shackles and chains ready to make him behave.

Name:  Blower_zps211a44ec.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  295.7 KB

Even with his help, and several hours with a walk behind until it just got too wet to throw, the driveway remained impassable. Melted pretty good, though. Should be usable in the morning.

I'm tired, really tired. Maybe I should move to Bobby's neighborhood with no show shovels.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:08 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sherod, use speaker phone. I had an ear thing or two over the years and forgetting about it when answering the phone is

Oh and I watched Robinhood: Men in Tights...thought of you Sorry!

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
My Ancestors were mixed with a Plains Tribe known as the Helahwee Tribe.....We were the ones that stood on those vast lonely plains looking around and saying...Where the Hell ah wee?

jmartin, you gotta move. We are never going back to live in a place where a snow shovel must be owned. We served our time. No more!
Old 04-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Snowfall warnings to the north of us. Rain and freezing rain forecast for here tonight and tomorrow.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:02 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
[QUOTE=Shorts;3233641]sherod, use speaker phone. I had an ear thing or two over the years and forgetting about it when answering the phone is

Oh and I watched Robinhood: Men in Tights...thought of you Sorry!

Shorts, Top,

I tried the speakerphone thing, but with 3 different radios, 4 phone receivers, 7 monitors, I just hate working around the noise. Hanging up on the boss makes it all worth while! Thanks for the wishes guys!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:34 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
What a day got hitched yesterday to my girlfriend of a year now we are tring to intergrate all her stuff into the house. Outa here back to moving stuff
Old 04-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Top's Younger Twin

SHEROD, hope it all works out for you with that ear of yours. Prayers and healing coming your way from up here.

Good Friday allturd phoo goo,
Boneless chicken lips and pulled shrew muffins.
Thrice reused grounds du java and parmesan.

Managed to put a wedding cake together for Mr. N Mrs Rail.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:44 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by railroaderone
What a day got hitched yesterday to my girlfriend of a year now we are tring to intergrate all her stuff into the house. Outa here back to moving stuff

Dang Clint should have let me know....I throw a check of a bachelor party congrats!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by j_martin
Got up to 20 inches of wet heavy snow, pushed around a little bit.I'm tired, really tired. Maybe I should move to Bobby's neighborhood with no show shovels.
Man, you don't want to be down here. It is terrible here. No sun, rain coming in about noon with lightning, after that the sun is going to come out and it will be hot and humid (about 78 degrees) and the flowers will bloom all the more and I will sneeze more and I will have to wash the car and jump in the pool. Really bad here. ............

Originally Posted by Scotty
Snowfall warnings to the north of us. Rain and freezing rain forecast for here tonight and tomorrow.
That's not right - - you need to move to Alaska - they are saying it is beautiful up there all ready.

Originally Posted by railroaderone
Hey man, congrats. Hope you are happy and content and it works out to be a wonderful life for you. Nice when you get the right one.

Cleaning up purdy down here - - might even take a shower and get out of my bathing suit. Family coming in for the weekend. I was told to have the hot tub up and running. House full on Sunday. That will be fun.

OK, I see no one put the coffee, ph00 or hot water on. Hey, come'on - - a little help here. It is on, down, grabbing mine and out of here. Wow, end of another week all ready. Golly I am getting old fast. I will have to admit I am not 39 pretty soon - - it will be just too obvious I am at least 44. Have a great day.

Bob

Quick Reply: ***BREAKROOM, 04/13 to 04/19***