Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** The Water Cooler *** 11/13 - 11-19

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hotdram
You are talking about your truck, correct?
Yea... The truck and the work shop.. I've got to fix her ford when it gets here... I don't darn say anymore... She starting to like the Cummins... Darn thing are addicting I guess...

It might help if I clean myself up too...
Old 11-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Pistol,

Hurry back for the last hurrah. There is another one coming aimed at just north of Key West. Can't believe it - - following the same path as the last one. It should not be as big. You could come and enjoy it if you hurry - - hitting sometime on Monday. Hope it stays down there and doesn't decide to drift a little further north.

LookingForCoverBob
Old 11-18-2005, 08:31 PM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
sitting here enjoying our wonderful yukon weather. evening has rolled around, and its raining to beat heck. Hmmm, november isn't at all like it used to be.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Banned

woohoo, looks like I am gonna be part owner of 10 acres in Chenango county, NY... big deal 10 acres right, ? well it sall about the neghbors right? well just so happens the back line is bordered on about 10,ooo acres of State game land , The Pharsalia wma is almost 5k acres and then another borders that !!! lots of trails / roads through the woods for snow mobile, quads, 4x4's or whatever else ya wanna run. Lots of great fishing close and Deer, Bear, Turkey, and Grouse in the area happy dance smiley? heck yeah bring it on and only about a half a tank from home
Old 11-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Hey Pistol,

Hurry back for the last hurrah. There is another one coming aimed at just north of Key West. Can't believe it - - following the same path as the last one. It should not be as big. You could come and enjoy it if you hurry - - hitting sometime on Monday. Hope it stays down there and doesn't decide to drift a little further north.

LookingForCoverBob
Bob, I have Utilities and room for the fiver if it gets too bad down there Besides it is a balmy 23 on top of the mountain right now but thankfully the wind only makes it feel like 15

I just don't see how a guy could possibly pass on a deal like that
Old 11-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Bob, I have Utilities and room for the fiver if it gets too bad down there Besides it is a balmy 23 on top of the mountain right now but thankfully the wind only makes it feel like 15

And I'll bet the view from the mountain in the autumn is why the song says "Almost Heaven, West Virginia".
Old 11-19-2005, 07:47 AM
JKE

Hello? ANyone up yet?

mmm now, where are those doughnuts?

JKE
Old 11-19-2005, 07:51 AM
Banned

if ya find them roll a few down this way.... coffe came out good thismorning. ahhhhh sweet nectar of life
Old 11-19-2005, 08:08 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Up are ready to go. Now if I can just figure out what's first.

Donuts? Did someone say donuts?

I don't drink coffee anymore, I just set up an IV and a catheter. Saves time.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:26 AM

I have been up for 12 hours what took you so long??? Oh that is rite I am supose to be working.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)

I'll bet that is gorgeous there, especially in the autumn and after a snow fall. Great offer - - thanks Lary. It looks like we are being spared - - again. The update this morning has it going further south and it is being sheared badly (goodly) by strong upper level winds running at 100 knots. So, it may not develop into much and pound Cuba instead. Key West may get lots of rain - - lots of red stuff on the north side of it.

Going to 81 here today - - not bad - - calls for chance of light rain this afternoon - - we can live with that. Guess I will hold off on getting all that nasty dirt off the White Ghost.

Take care and have a great day.

MaybeInDaPoolAfterallBob
Old 11-19-2005, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by JKE
Hello? ANyone up yet?

mmm now, where are those doughnuts?

JKE
I'm up and have tea and scones... Just a bit more up beat!
Old 11-19-2005, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Going to 81 here today - - not bad - - calls for chance of light rain this afternoon - - we can live with that. Guess I will hold off on getting all that nasty dirt off the White Ghost.

Take care and have a great day.

MaybeInDaPoolAfterallBob
Why is it I don't sorry for 5erBob?

Geicohopes5erbobrunsoutofrum.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:20 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Wonder why it is that around this time of year and over the next couple of months that you 'northerners' appear to be so jealous of Fiverbob and myself? Could it have anything to do with the fact that we live in Paradise? All year, this morning included, I was out early in my flip flops and shorts. Does that bother you? Somebody last year even wanted to ban the use of the words "flip flops". Better quit now before something lands on me.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:37 PM

Mexstan, No it doesn't bother me.

I love living in the "change of seasons" area. My aryan european ancestors loved the ice & snow and I guess it's in my blood. I've lived where it's warm 365 and you can have it. Boring. I love the sound of snow plows in the morning.

Quick Reply: *** The Water Cooler *** 11/13 - 11-19