Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Not Your Mother's Breakroom 5/10-5/16 ***

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 07:58 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
having hot chocolate and lemon biscuit. that other stuff about made me hurl.....

busy day for sherod. probably best boss ever.....

Stanimal, congrats and viva la loco!

hello to any and all members! POST! nothing big, say HI

feeling sheepish......Laaaaaaaaar reeeeeeeeeee!
Old 05-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Yeah, I know. Been thinking about doing that. Just need to decide which will be the best state. Don't want to move anywhere near the stench emanating from the WH, don't want to go near Kommifornia, need to stay far away from Billary. It's difficult to choose. If I am going to get all those freebies (thanks to your tax dollars) need to be very selective of my benefits.
If you are real smart....you should be able to use multiple identities (since apparently you don't need one to prove who you are) and fleece several States at once

I would simply write the WH and ask for instructions on how to most effectively cheat the US Citizens out of their hard earned tax dollars....my bet is they have a nice little handbook all printed up they would just love to send you
Old 05-14-2015, 08:23 AM
Admin Team Leader

Heidi....look deep into my eyes....you will feel better
Attached Thumbnails *** Not Your Mother's Breakroom 5/10-5/16 ***-puppy.jpg  
Old 05-14-2015, 08:42 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
If you are real smart....you should be able to use multiple identities (since apparently you don't need one to prove who you are) and fleece several States at once

I would simply write the WH and ask for instructions on how to most effectively cheat the US Citizens out of their hard earned tax dollars....my bet is they have a nice little handbook all printed up they would just love to send you

I have heard that your government in fact does have some sort of instructions, in Spanish, of what to do once a person crosses illegally into the states. There is also some unofficial documents with detailed instructions.

The Mexican government is NOT like the US government and is extremely hard on "illegals". They require multiple proof of who you are. In my case I am not an illegal but they still gave me a hard time because they claimed that I had two identities when I applied for permanent residency. My Mexican marriage certificate showed my name plus my mothers name which is normal Latin American practice. My passport does not have my mothers name, so therefore in the eyes of the government I am two persons. It made no difference that they forced this duel identity on me. The only acceptable way out of this mess was to write a letter (in English or French) to the immigration office explaining why I had the two identities, have it signed by the Canadian consulate, get it officially translated into Spanish and present everything back to the immigration office. Gotta love bureaucracy everywhere! My new Mexican identity does not have my mothers name on it and it matches my passport. So now I am no longer two people.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:50 AM
Admin Team Leader

I have heard that your government in fact does have some sort of instructions, in Spanish, of what to do once a person crosses illegally into the states. There is also some unofficial documents with detailed instructions.

The Mexican government is NOT like the US government and is extremely hard on "illegals". They require multiple proof of who you are. In my case I am not an illegal but they still gave me a hard time because they claimed that I had two identities when I applied for permanent residency. My Mexican marriage certificate showed my name plus my mothers name which is normal Latin American practice. My passport does not have my mothers name, so therefore in the eyes of the government I am two persons. It made no difference that they forced this duel identity on me. The only acceptable way out of this mess was to write a letter (in English or French) to the immigration office explaining why I had the two identities, have it signed by the Canadian consulate, get it officially translated into Spanish and present everything back to the immigration office. Gotta love bureaucracy everywhere! My new Mexican identity does not have my mothers name on it and it matches my passport. So now I am no longer two people.
Ahhhhh yes...bureaucracy at it's finest

You know Scotty has multiple personalities as well...totally different from your situation though

Glad you got it all worked out now, stuff like that bothers me I want all my business straight so it can't sneak up and bite me later on. I am sure you can rest easier now just getting all that behind you
Old 05-14-2015, 09:43 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Yes, finally it IS all sorted out and in theory I never again need to visit the immigration office. When I had the letter signed at the Consulate, the Consul told me that they have signed many letters like mine. He did not say so in so many words, but indicated that they were not impressed by this kind of stupid bureaucracy.

As for Scotties multiple whatever, I fear to tread there, so will leave that alone.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:53 AM

On the subject of the so-called illegals crossing your southern border, here is something that I just read that should get some of you all worked up;

DHS caught busing in illegal Somalis from Mexican border
Old 05-14-2015, 10:51 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
I have been accused of multiple personality disorder. Which I find strange because I have also been accused of not having any personality. The truth is, I become the people I'm around. If you want proof, just look around the break room.
Until this latest infection is under control, probiotics won't do me any good because of the antibiotics. Another one of those vicious circles I always find myself in.
The grey kitty has come back. Roxie is not too happy about him molesting her hunting grounds. Those squeaky toys are hard enough to find much less catch.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:39 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
I have been accused of multiple personality disorder. Which I find strange because I have also been accused of not having any personality. The truth is, I become the people I'm around. If you want proof, just look around the break room.
Until this latest infection is under control, probiotics won't do me any good because of the antibiotics. Another one of those vicious circles I always find myself in.
The grey kitty has come back. Roxie is not too happy about him molesting her hunting grounds. Those squeaky toys are hard enough to find much less catch.
Run this one by your MD.

Resolution of Recurrent Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea Using Staggered Antibiotic Withdrawal and Kefir
Old 05-14-2015, 11:43 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
On the subject of the so-called illegals crossing your southern border, here is something that I just read that should get some of you all worked up;

DHS caught busing in illegal Somalis from Mexican border
Note from Texas: Bring it on.

Minnesota is a hot bed for this crap. We've been real "Minnesota Nice" to this point. I do believe that will change when they begin to act up.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:21 AM

Good morning sleepyheads. WAKE UP! Another beautiful day is starting. Get up and enjoy it. Coffee is ready for the masses, washed and unwashed. Ph00 for you know wh00. Fresh baked organic biscuits and freshly mixed banana and crunchy p/nut butter is on the counter. Get at it.

L8tr.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:38 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning Stan.
I'll throw some tacos on the counter as well.
Yall have a good one.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:44 AM
Admin Team Leader

Wow...fresh baked organic biscuits and tacos for breakfast...there is a God!

Good Morning folks, stay safe!
Old 05-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I twisted my yours his ankle when all my personalities came to visit.
I found it to be a struggle moving from one chair to another talking to me or Jimmy or Leggy or Scotty or in sign or chinese or incognito or in doubt.
I got moving at such a fast pace one of me tripped and fell. After scolding olive Me's I had a nap. Its scary waking up spooning myself and not knowing if I'm Canadian or not.

What's that Jimmy? No, I did not. Yes you did. leggy said its true and hoo monya chow chow yai domo domo and if you don't carry the one.

I need more Velcro
Yes I do
I told you so
Set the table

Old 05-15-2015, 07:07 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty
I twisted my yours his ankle when all my personalities came to visit.
I found it to be a struggle moving from one chair to another talking to me or Jimmy or Leggy or Scotty or in sign or chinese or incognito or in doubt.
I got moving at such a fast pace one of me tripped and fell. After scolding olive Me's I had a nap. Its scary waking up spooning myself and not knowing if I'm Canadian or not.

What's that Jimmy? No, I did not. Yes you did. leggy said its true and hoo monya chow chow yai domo domo and if you don't carry the one.

I need more Velcro
Yes I do
I told you so
Set the table

Nice to see ALL of ewe are feeling better

I am not schizophrenic and neither am I

Quick Reply: *** Not Your Mother's Breakroom 5/10-5/16 ***