Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Not Your Mother's Breakroom 5/10-5/16 ***

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 06:53 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Good morning folk from a soggy Paradise. It rained again last night, but a nice looking morning is coming up. Strange weather for here. The long range forecast shows a bit of rain every night for at least the next 10 days.

Coffee and ph00 is ready. Enjoy it. Lary will bring the goodies. Right Lary?

No more annoying ding-ding-ding in my truck since I changed one light bulb.

Cougar, many people that eat well are malnourished. That is because their diet is terrible, plus today's foods do not have the nutritional value they did 50 or 100 years ago. The food fills the hole but does not nourish the body. That in turn leads to constipation and other nasty stuff. Back to what I keep saying - your body is the product of what goes into your mouth.
Grow your own wheatgrass and make wheatgrass juice. 1 - 2 ozs a day will quickly provide your body with what it needs.

L8tr
Old 05-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Greetings.
Rained most of the 1280 miles home.
Was going to leave this am for another 775 miles but came down with a powerful cold. Shakes fever sweats etc.
It just started pouring rain here too.

Hope everyone has a great day. Eh
Old 05-13-2015, 11:02 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
17 1/2 hours of daylight already.
Got some not so good news last night from the Dr. My turd sample came back with a toxic form of bacteria in it. So, back on the antibiotics.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:03 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Top of the Morning to all!

Making Scotty a hot toddy and then sending him to bed...nasty colds ack.

Hanyday
Old 05-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by cougar
My turd sample came back with a toxic form of bacteria in it. So, back on the antibiotics.
I thought all turds were generally toxic...I know those diapers I changed over the years should have been classified "Toxic"

Hang in there Cougar, better days are coming your way
Old 05-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Got some not so good news last night from the Dr. My turd sample came back with a toxic form of bacteria in it. So, back on the antibiotics.
What ^^^^^^^^ My Elder Twin Said.
I am grateful they are leaving no turd, I mean stone unturd, I mean unturned.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:58 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I thought all turds were generally toxic...I know those diapers I changed over the years should have been classified "Toxic"

Hang in there Cougar, better days are coming your way
Why did we wear them on our heads then?
Old 05-13-2015, 12:30 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

I hate hopsitals, because that's where I've always obtained blessings such as this.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning all - - - uhhhh, I mean afternoon. Wow, time flies when having fun. Ph00 - -- -..........................................not bad for Canuck ph00. Thanks big boy.

Busy all morning trying to get a new store front glass in my downtown building. No glass companies wish to fuss with that type glass anymore. Hmmm, new start-up???? Sounds like we need one. Finally brought in an out of town glass company - - thankful for the business.

OK, refill and gone -- - have a gudurn awl ewe. (but don't show off your LEGGS, please!!)
Old 05-13-2015, 03:26 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from the right coast! home to a frost and 47 degree high. missed the big thunderstorm the other night. rain drenched my right foot from the parked jeep ride home from the airport. guess I didn't miss much of it...

Shorts, excellent write up to start the thread- mucho apreciacion! bueno trabajos. had a wonderful time with some Mexican families in California. my Spanish still vacuums but they appreciated the effort. got great deals in the big flea market in sebastapol/Russian river/Napa valley area. talked vino with the actual growers/Mexican farmers working for the heavy money people. talked sports cars with heavy money folks and declined about 100 bottles of various wines. I live in wine country NY, just don't drink much.

Stan, went to seed bank in Petaluma CA for heirloom seeds of herbs, veggies from days of old. matches the 1850s folk medicine book. doing well with the basic info from your wife, much love to her! needed CA sun and family hugs, heheh. they need my water and snow. drooled when I went to farmers market anywhere. ate cactus, 19 kinds of peppers, Mexican stuff I can't pronounce. avocados, meyer lemons off the tree. convinced a neighbor to trap feral hogs instead of shoot n shovel. fed one rice n carrots, yogurt for three days to purify. we had ribs, they had 65 pounds of pork meats.
fixed elec problems, put up vertical blinds, installed doggie doors, split about five cords of holly oak. very relaxing mornings and evenings in the landscaped gardens with solar lighting ahhhhhhhh!

Larry, I told the birds to poop on the doctors cars.
Scotty, my leggs are scraped, gouged and bloodied/bruised from working.
pics would make YOU happy, rest of the members hurl. good of the public prevents no display pics. heheheheh stay safe no neck.

Cougar, yes- will have to get and send a pic of rescued Maine coon cat son has now. glad rain stopped enough for your walking pillow to hunt. Prayers and well wishes sent for your end to the physical nonsense. eat like a bear,
Alaska man. probiotics ! probiotics! says the African grey parrot.

Sherod, thoughts for ya busy man. yikes. happy you got to sniff j juice.

watching fawns, family of woodpeckers, cardinals, other birds all coming to the food patch off the back deck. got to go play wife and cook for hubby doing roofing at the ski resort. good to be home safe. Prayers for all those in harms way.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Wall is up, GP medium is up, another tent is up, truck back seat totally full, all tools accounted for except a 2 pound ball peen. Came home, cleaned up, took some oxy, said hi to the Bride. That's enough for one day. It seems I'm not 25 anymore. Wonder when that happened??????

School tours start in the morning, Bride wants to get there at 0600. I told her the kids would still be asleep, but tomorrow, SHE's the BOSS.

See ya!
Old 05-14-2015, 06:08 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Clang
L
A
N
G
!

I found the dragon snuggling BobbyDependable in the games room.
After I made the phoo almond goo and started cooking the eggs leggs and beggon, Bobby surfaced unscathed.

Real coffee, fresh lime, lemon, asparagus and moose liver juice as well as those dumpster sprinkle donuts.

...perfect.

Hanyday foke
Old 05-14-2015, 06:28 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Morning! What's that horrible smell? Oh, I see, it's moose liver juice.
Thanks for the effort Scotty, but if you do not mind, I will pass on that stuff. Will settle for my fresh squeezed lime, honey and hot water instead.

JWBM, nice to hear from you again. Next time you get the traveling itch, head down my way for a spell.

As of yesterday, I am now an official Mexican Permanent Resident. Have all the privileges of a Mexican citizen except that I can't vote. Nobody of note to vote for anyway. All I need to do now is learn to speak decent Spanish. Still trying to learn 'Merkin Emglish.

Off to start my day. Adios.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Admin Team Leader

Good Morning Folks!

Nice to see Heidi back

Congratulations Amigo! to Stan..You can now move here and get free money, cell phones and medical care...what are you waiting for?

Dipping my asparagus in moose liver juice and hoping everybody stays SAFE out there
Old 05-14-2015, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)

Congratulations Amigo! to Stan..You can now move here and get free money, cell phones and medical care...what are you waiting for?
]

Yeah, I know. Been thinking about doing that. Just need to decide which will be the best state. Don't want to move anywhere near the stench emanating from the WH, don't want to go near Kommifornia, need to stay far away from Billary. It's difficult to choose. If I am going to get all those freebies (thanks to your tax dollars) need to be very selective of my benefits.

Quick Reply: *** Not Your Mother's Breakroom 5/10-5/16 ***