Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** The New and Exciting Things Breakroom 11/30/14 - 12/6/14 ***

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 06:02 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Morning all. Thanks Lary for the coffee etc. Been up for quite a while now, but only just checked in here. Hope the frozen members manage to unchill somewhat today.
Scotty, how are your blend door problems coming? Are you now working in the relative comfort of a nice warm shop?
Bob, nice to hear that you will still be around for a few more weeks.
Off to get my day properly started.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:35 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
You Offensive? ...if that is true I have yet to see it.....Heidi I just did a search of your posts and I can find none that were removed.....my guess is you hit the preview post button by accident and never actually posted it.
my fault, I said hello to Pat.....or alsheimers on set....again

got truck today. dropped off hubby at work. haven't done that in twenty or so years....weird. that truck stills puts you deep in the seat on take off. the side rail step is off(hubby snapped the bolt), the floor of the cab hits my hip. I jump and grab the "A" pillar handle and swing in. trying to get my jeep this week. before too many people laugh.....

doc appt., find out if I have a brain. despite my lack of computer skills....
Old 12-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Received 172 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme

doc appt., find out if I have a brain. despite my lack of computer skills....
You have a brain, it's only half as big as yer heart............. Hang in there, it will be OK!
Old 12-03-2014, 11:06 AM

Received 451 Likes on 343 Posts
I was having migraines and had a doctor suggest I get an MRI to see if I had anything in there. I was not amused.
More snow and freezing rain yesterday and last night. Truck was coated in rime ice this morning.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:11 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Been busier than a one armed wall paper hanger in a windstorm. Finally got a chance to drop in. Thanks for the coffee, Larry.

Neighbor hit a deer about 6 this morning. Called me. My son and I picked it up, got it dressed, hung, skun, and quartered. parts sitting on the picnic table out in nature's freezer, just about cool enough to bring in and throw in the refer. Got hit pretty hard, pretty much one side of the back shot, but still a pretty good amount of meat for the taking. Figure cost is about $100/lb. Glad it wasn't me.

Got in a trip to the sheriff's office to pick up a possession tag and hauled DW and myself to the chiropractor.

Gotta put the meat away and take DW shopping.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:29 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
I was having migraines and had a doctor suggest I get an MRI to see if I had anything in there. I was not amused.
snicker snicker, better than running out of gas and proving it though.....

Originally Posted by patdaly
You have a brain, it's only half as big as yer heart............. Hang in there, it will be OK!
see what I get for talking to you? lol, kidding you always have good posts!

Originally Posted by j_martin
parts sitting on the picnic table out in nature's freezer, just about cool enough to bring in and throw in the refer. Got hit pretty hard, pretty much one side of the back shot, but still a pretty good amount of meat for the taking. Figure cost is about $100/lb. Glad it wasn't me. Got in a trip to the sheriff's office to pick up a possession tag and hauled DW and myself to the chiropractor. Gotta put the meat away and take DW shopping.
around here, mountain folks will take it before helping the driver, actually saw one guy use a plastic McDonald's knife for the 'humane' kill. yeah. same folks hang outside for the winter and use as needed
Really glad you did not confuse the two errands! snicker

I am going to Fiver's doctor. told my longtime doc I am okay. He ordered an MRI and three day in patient PT.....geesh, I THOUGHT I felt fine as can be!

why do the most serious avenues (legal, education, medical, business) still rely on an honest answer? and then we punish the truth tellers....outdated mode. hands and eye scanners, just like the Russians!! off soap box, kicking dust on the floor, grumbling.....oh well, just wondering
Old 12-03-2014, 03:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Had my chance at Ram tenderized deer this morning. A doe was standing in the middle of the road. I slowly went past so close I could have reached out the window and touched her. No injuries I could see. She walked normal to the side as I eased past. No tucked tail, no hunched back. Guess she was just being friendly.

Got the first PT appointment on my neck scheduled for next week. Fingers still go numb, creaks and pops when I turn my head. I'm thinking a good dose of WD will fix me up!

See ya!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:52 PM

[COLOR="Blue"]snicker snicker, better than running out of gas and proving it though.....
I never run out of gas. That's why the wife and cat sleep at the other end of the house.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:28 PM

why do the most serious avenues (legal, education, medical, business) still rely on an honest answer? and then we punish the truth tellers....outdated mode. hands and eye scanners, just like the Russians!! off soap box, kicking dust on the floor, grumbling.....oh well, just wondering
If you ask your GP about chiropractors, he'll tell you that's a good way to get your back wrecked.

Just for grins and giggles, lets follow the money. The average GP pays about $120,000/year for medical malpractice insurance. My chiropractor pays less than $1200/year.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hi Stan. Heated garage this wknd.
I had a large buck hop on the hwy the other day.. Slow motion on ice. His butt hit the road while his front leggs kept swimming... Missed him by about a yard...he cleared the ditch and the fence and carried on.

Phoo coffee tea juice eggs bacon bloatmeal made to order, ask the dragon.

Old 12-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Thanks for breakfast Twinner O' D North

Good Morning Folks welcome to Thursday!
Old 12-04-2014, 06:59 AM

Sometimes a doe will need a little help.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:03 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Morning. Scotty, thanks for the coffee. Sorry, don't speak dragonese, so could not ask the dragon anything.

Boy, it sure is slow here this morning!

j martin, that vid was funny. Thanks.

Not going to mention to anybody what a gorgeous day it is here in Paradise.

Yesterday spent just over 6 hours using my Karcher to clean all the interlocking bricks in my parking area, the sidewalk etc. It gets tiring after a while.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:40 AM

Hi gang. Nothing new here. Looks like we are going to have a couple of clear cold days to go frolic in the snow. Going to watch the skiers crash and burn this weekend.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:11 AM

Here is something for the flying enthusiasts:

http://petapixel.com/2014/12/03/airb...ar-photoshoot/

Quick Reply: *** The New and Exciting Things Breakroom 11/30/14 - 12/6/14 ***