Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** The New and Exciting Things Breakroom 11/30/14 - 12/6/14 ***

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 10:44 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
*** The New and Exciting Things Breakroom 11/30/14 - 12/6/14 ***

Well all y'all,
Welcome to the new breakroom. For breakfast we have coffee, pH00, fresh fruit, Dragon fruit, waffles, Canadian bacon, side bacon, spiral ham, poached and scrambled eggs and corned beef hash. Surely, there is something here for everyone.

Keep warm, play safe and be thankful for the bounty of your life. Oh yeah, be nice to the dragon. She has been feeling neglected lately.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:46 PM

Dang, I just did the math again and this breakroom is supposed to go from 11/30/4 to 12/6/14.

Sorry, my bad.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:07 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Tallguy67
Dang, I just did the math again and this breakroom is supposed to go from 11/30/4 to 12/6/14. Sorry, my bad.
It's understandable, Sean. Your brain is frozen..............
And, the breakroom is supposed to be opened on the first day of the week.
Boy, you really blew it. Now, stay inside and put a heating pad on your head. ....................................

Hey, you at least have some goodies out. Too early to eat, but sure can have some ph00 - - have a gudurn.......................

Bob
Old 11-30-2014, 06:35 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Morning all. Sean, great spread as usual. Am surprised to see dragon fruit here. This weeks breakroom may be new, but still looking for the exciting things.

Another new day dawning here in Paradise. The last two mornings have dawned with a fantastic colored mackerel sky, but today is cloudless, so will not have that display of color. It's still somewhat cool, but it will warm up quickly once the sun gets fully above the horizon. Then I can be outside again in my shorts.

Will be doing our usual Sunday thing and meeting with friends later for lunch. As usual, will probably sit outside under the palm trees. Am I being cruel to you folk that reside in the northern frozen wastelands?

May all of you have a fantastic day, in spite of your surroundings.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Greetings from Rochelle Illinois. I am confident I'll have the truck back together today. Its getting colder for outside work though. Last day above freezing to git er done. May get some driving time towards home today.

Thanks for the good eats and peeps.

Old 11-30-2014, 08:01 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Scotty, glad things are looking up for you. I had the chance to have the Grandkids this weekend. Ended up working with Grand Daughter on her clutch skills. A few good bucking rounds and a few stalls and she is getting better. Used the 89 D350 for that. Grandson said he just didn't want to play. Maybe next time.
Have a good one....
Old 11-30-2014, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This morning, when I thought I was gonna have myself a nice and quiet sunday, I got a call from my dad "something went wrong, I got trouble, do you have a half an hour?".
When he says that, I know it's "tooltime".

I took this picture of some of the mess he made, anybody wanna take a guess on what it used to be??
BTW the picture is up side down, but I can't figure out how to fix that.

Slev
Attached Thumbnails *** The New and Exciting Things Breakroom 11/30/14 - 12/6/14 ***-20141130_161135.jpg  

Trending Topics

Old 11-30-2014, 10:47 AM

Received 451 Likes on 343 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Am I being cruel to you folk that reside in the northern frozen wastelands?
No more than usual Stan. But some of us like our little frozen wonderlands. Keeps the wimps away.

Originally Posted by slevhansen

I took this picture of some of the mess he made, anybody wanna take a guess on what it used to be??
BTW the picture is up side down, but I can't figure out how to fix that.

Slev
I have no idea.

About 2" of snow is all we got. Wish it were 2'. It keeps the people from Walmart at home.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:20 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning yall. Thanks TG for the breakroom.

I'm enjoying the solitude. A week solid with family makes me cranky. Still got random boxes to put away but the major stuff is in place.

Slev, no idea either. Some kind of plug or cap?

Yall have a good one. Gorgeous day out there.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Tallguy67
Dang, I just did the math again and this breakroom is supposed to go from 11/30/4 to 12/6/14.

Sorry, my bad.
Afternooner. I got it for ya

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I spent most of the week before removing and replacing injectors. It went well, the truck is running good.

Nothing much going on, just stopping by to say hello.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by madhat
Afternooner. I got it for ya

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I spent most of the week before removing and replacing injectors. It went well, the truck is running good.

Nothing much going on, just stopping by to say hello.

Thanks Madman.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:18 PM

Well, DW and I are home from yoga and breakfast has been served. Today is going to be a carbs and comfort food kind of day. DW started the sponge yesterday for focaccia bread with fresh rosemary. First thing is to start making the noodles for a big batch of lasagna. Time to get out the flour, eggs and olive oil. The house will smell really good in a couple of hours.

Play safe everyone and have a good Sunday.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It used to be a thermometer, 2" 20-120*C.
It used to sit in the pipe going out of his furnace, but he somehow got the regulator stuck...again .
I have no idea how hot it has been, but that white thingy in the top(wich is the bottom in the real world) is what's left of the plastic disc with the numbers on, so let's just say it been puurrrdy hot.
The steel pipe that goes to the chimney was so hot it melted the 1 1/4" plasticpipe that supplies water to the farm, and there's about 10" between them, and the plasticpipe was full of water, was, being the keyword here.

It's kinda working now though, he just needs a new regulator, they seem to die when they get too hot, and this one sure did, I told him to get one, then I'll come and fix it tomorrow.

Slev
Old 11-30-2014, 02:49 PM

Received 451 Likes on 343 Posts
Huh, never would a thunk it.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:51 PM

Slev, sure glad the when things went bad he got wet instead of cooked and dead!!

Quick Reply: *** The New and Exciting Things Breakroom 11/30/14 - 12/6/14 ***