Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*****2nd Day of Summer BREAKROOM *****

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 06:39 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy RROne, Shorts and others,

Originally Posted by chaikwa
There is an absolutely lovely sewage treatment plant right behind the junk yard,
Hey, Me too. First place I always try to visit in a new town is the sewage treatment plant.

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
I double dog dare ya to find a way to use this word in conversation today!! Have fun, BSafe and good luck!!
I could barely figure out how to use garboil in a sentence so there is no way I can use pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis in one.
Oh, wait

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Good Morning Folks
It was a good morning. Now its a good afternoon.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
after my stint with asbestos, I'd be in trouble down there riding my bike....
I cant believe the amount of asbestos I was exposed to as a kid and an adult. Coupled with smoking for years I feel really fortunate to not be on O2.

Heidi! I realize you are only 39 but I showed this video to my wife and she loved it.

Originally Posted by FiverBob
- I will either freeze, contract pneumonia, catch fish or come home with all the above and be skunked.
Ya know,,, You are not in Florida anymore so,, If you wore a little bit more than just that Speedo you would stay warmer.
`
Old 06-27-2014, 09:26 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bob, how was the fishing?

Shorty girl, absolute hugs to you. breathe in, breathe out. spend a few hours at a local pet shelter, amazing what it can do for your soul.
(always back to the old line: Jamican me crazy) celebrate YOU.

just love the real, decent folks who pop in here! T raddy= life of the party
Lol Can't go wrong with that classic line.
I do need to go check out the shelter, there's good buddies in there. Thanks for the reminder.

phone call interrupted work. motorcycle ride interrupted irritation. back roads
lost mountain country (like no people, anywhere)interrupted whatever the heck started me not finishing my chair project.

yup, think I'll just sit quietly with Shorts.....
Plenty of couch cushion, come hang out.

Originally Posted by Bark
Howdy RROne, Shorts and others,
Howdy BarkBark

Hello restayousguys
Old 06-28-2014, 12:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Still haven't buried Huck. Been getting rain nightly so I can't leave a partial hole open, and I am finally ready now. Still find myself going by the door after it starts raining thinking "I need to.... shoot".

Chaikwa, I always liked the Muskegon-Ludington run. Not a lot of traffic up that way, the people were nice, and the stores had plenty of parking. The Ludington store even had truck parking spaces marked out on the pavement out near the road. And there was always turkeys roaming around out back. Made it to Alpena once, but never Traverse City.

Shorts, once you get to Texas I should run down and see you sometime. It's only 5 hours to Texas from here, ya know. (Do I sound like a dispatcher?????????)

Thought of that trucker joke and couldn't let go of it for some reason.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:03 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
It is finally Saturday?? This week has been filled with one thing after another, each with it's own little stick to poke me with. Today is RESET day! Going to have a crowd over for the BOSS's early B'day barbeque. The only worry today is whether I was sausage or burger! Have a good one, and find someone who looks like they need a smile and give them one of yours!
Old 06-28-2014, 06:10 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Morning. It's raining! Second night in a row that it has rained all night. Although it is the rainy season, it is unusual to get so much rain, so soon.

Coffee and Ph00 are hot and on the counter. No goodiesfor anyone today. All of you are getting too fat from all that stuff that Top and Clint has so carelessly left laying around.

Chaikwa, so glad that you are enjoying the scenic sights in your travels. If the coffee is so good where you are staying, bring some back and share it with us.

NE, hang in there. I know that it is no fun to bury a pet. It hurts like crazy.

Shorts, hang in there. Better days are coming. The best days of your life are just around the corner.

Bark, thanks for that vid of Heidi and her friends. It was quite um, shall we say, entertaining. Heidi, you have nice friends.

Chris, have been trying to use some of those impossible to pronounce words but every time I try to, my computer freezes. It is too used to me using simple words, like coffee, food, truck.

Talking about truck, I get my tuck back from the beauty parlor today. Then next week receive the new shocks and spring bushings, install them and my truck will be close to looking and driving like new again. With the newly modified shocks it should drive better than new.

All of you have fun on this lovely and wet Saturday. Bob, enjoy the fishing. Are you using one of the Alaska mosquitoes as bait?
Old 06-28-2014, 06:49 AM

Morning tater tots.

Texas-shaped waffles are hot and ready. And no, the ham and donut guy isn't coming by today

Stan, happy day you're getting your truck back. Remember on the shock mounting hardware, you turn the bolt head and hold the tabbed nut, not the other way around like I heard some people have tried it

Sherod, a birthday bbq sounds like a good Saturday. It'll recharge your batteries. Happy Birthday to your wife.

NE, yeah, we're not too far. Perhaps our paths may be able to cross, maybe for a lunch plate poor boy brisket sandwich or something. Oh man, I cannot wait to get back to good bbq

Not certain what's on my docket today. Take the truck to get air in the tires. Maybe work in the garage to sort out my stuff for easier packing when the movers get here. Let's get this show on the road.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:52 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts

Not certain what's on my docket today. Take the truck to get air in the tires. Maybe work in the garage to sort out my stuff for easier packing when the movers get here. Let's get this show on the road.
Get your heavy work done early in the day because your package left Opa Locka at 2:58 am headed your way
Old 06-28-2014, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Get your heavy work done early in the day because your package left Opa Locka at 2:58 am headed your way
Deadline!

Nice, I needed that
Old 06-28-2014, 07:01 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Morning tater tots.

Stan, happy day you're getting your truck back. Remember on the shock mounting hardware, you turn the bolt head and hold the tabbed nut, not the other way around like I heard some people have tried it

Tater tots??????????????? Must be a Texas thang.

So glad that you told me about these bolts. For sure would have messed up without your help.

Sherod, unplug later today and do not overcharge your batteries. I noticed that you never invited any of us to your BBQ.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:56 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Well Stan so much for your diet plan fresh buttermilk biscuits fresh country sausage gravy and homemade apple butter

Tried to move my two uninjured fingers this moring and had to assist them with the other hand I dred what moving the two injuries ones is Gona be like.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:24 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buenos dias Senior suave! remember- YOU make your truck look good!

Shorts, nothing like a stress sandwich, eh? want me to call the IRS and dentist for ya? sounds like one day at a time isn't going to cut it...
positive thoughts, big laughs and good reflections sent to accompany your special delivery....

Bark, my cousin in CA just sent that to me last night!!!! so true, so true lol!
Clint/Bruce enjoy a summer Saturday!! R & R
Yeah to NEscott! rain sometimes helps us balance things out. arm across one of your big shoulders...

chores done, getting back to project chair for delivery tomorrow
(for one of my rowdy older lady friends) lol
Old 06-28-2014, 11:16 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Anybody else getting this when you post. Post seems successful, but I have to restart the browser.
Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning to all - - it is morning so there - - 9am here. There is some bright thing up in the sky and the ice has melted on the ground. Going to be a great day. Heading out to sightsee. 2 mile hike back into a large waterfall, take some pics, chase some bears and moose, have lunch, more sightseeing. Heading into Anchorage tomorrow for church and show my friends some of the town after lunch.

Bob, how was the fishing?
I have not even wet a line yet. My friend has and caught some small stuff. Just now getting into my kind of fishing - - he is a fly guy - - I like the big stuff. Our next campsite hopefully will be successful but will not have much time there. Our son joins us in one week for a week and that will not include fishing - - he can do that at home.

OK, gotta go - - have a great day.

ColdBob
Old 06-28-2014, 12:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NE, yeah, we're not too far. Perhaps our paths may be able to cross, maybe for a lunch plate poor boy brisket sandwich or something. Oh man, I cannot wait to get back to good bbq
I don't know where you are going in Texas, but it's about 300 miles from here to Perryton. Then Fort Worth is another 370+ miles.
I was using dispatcher math.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by NE frmhnd
I don't know where you are going in Texas, but it's about 300 miles from here to Perryton. Then Fort Worth is another 370+ miles.
I was using dispatcher math.
lol yeah I figured it was something like that. I'm headed back to S.TX for the immediate time, I'll be about 9hrs south of the Red River. From FTW, OK is only an easy hour. When we were there, now and then I'd drive north, hop across to one of the smoke houses and grab some lunch and jerky and drive back.

Tejas en un estado grande!

Quick Reply: *****2nd Day of Summer BREAKROOM *****