Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*****2nd Day of Summer BREAKROOM *****

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Top I just missed seeing you at sams today but you pulled a SF dissapering act.
Sorry I missed you Clint...I took DW out there to order a cake to take to her Phys Therapy people Friday.....they been taking real good care of her and we wanted to let them know we appreciate it.

If you need anything just let me know
Old 06-23-2014, 10:11 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
Then I find pincher bugs in my coffee cup.
I have a dance for that.

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Bark, if you realy wanna know how that's done, I got a video I'll send ya
That was a test wasn't it. If I had said yes, DTR would have banned me for life after having the FBI track me through my ISP.
Wonder if the other prisoners treat Rhino molesters better than sheep molesters?

Originally Posted by railroaderone
Now back to the regularly scheduled program

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Aaaaagggg! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No o No No No No No No
Badger flashbacks

Poop flows down droke
`
Old 06-24-2014, 01:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We got rained out on calves today. Scheduled for Wednesday now, but good chance of rain tomorrow night too.
Worried about the dog. Let him out at 630 or 7 this AM and he ain't back. Left before I left at 730. I was back a couple times during the day, and he wasn't here then, either. Really odd because there's a storm coming in. Hope he didn't get run over or run into the coyotes that he's always arguing with out back of here.

Hate to do it to him but if he does come back the nuts may have to make an exit.

Actually got a conversation going with 2 girls on that farmersonly site. Actual farm girls. They'll probably get bored with me now that I said something, but I'm kinda surprised about it myself.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:31 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by NE frmhnd
Actually got a conversation going with 2 girls on that farmersonly site. Actual farm girls. They'll probably get bored with me now that I said something, but I'm kinda surprised about it myself.
Just keep on trucking. There are some good women out there that are looking for guys who are hard working and loyal.
My wife still thinks I am a moron but she likes me anyway.
However, as you know, people on the internet sometimes present themselves slightly differently than they appear in real life.
For instance Chaikwa is really---uh well perhaps we should let him tell you himself.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:08 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning.

NE, so instead of working you were chasing women eh?
Also, go look for Huck. Hopefully he just took the scenic route home, but never know. I'd be worried. Hope he shows up.

RR, glad you're getting help from a quality lady. If you need tips doing stuff one handed, let me know. Although something tells me you're doing alright getting sweet help

JWBM, I am always amazed how much stuff you get done in a day. Truly a motivator

Cougar, the cabin your selling, was that a little vacation spot you had been wanting for a while? What's the backstory on that. I remember references to the cabin.

Anyone want to help me rotate the truck tires? Can't really take it to someone to get charged an arm and a leg to do it so it'll have to be a driveway job. I only have two jack stands and a 2.5T floor jack. Anyone feeling lucky?
Old 06-24-2014, 06:47 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Where's the coffee? Where is the daily history? Where is ...... grumble, mutter, grumble. Sheesh, can't rely on anybody any more.

OK, made fresh coffee in the dirty pot. Well, let's put it this way, the stuff that I put in the pot came from a tin labelled "COFE". Smells stramge, but left it to brew.

Shorts, I will help you rotate your tires - provided you bring your truck to me and then help me remove my back springs and install new bushings in the main leafs (leaves?)

I have just read that part of Obama's crusade against global warming is to have the Feds find sheep that produce less methane in flatulance. Not sure if that is directed at the average American sheep (the sheeple) or at the people in your WH. Surely it cannot be directed at animals? Your government at work eh?
Old 06-24-2014, 07:33 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
... No No No No No No Badger flashbacks
Someone say 'badger'?

Worried about the dog. Let him out at 630 or 7 this AM and he ain't back. Hate to do it to him but if he does come back the nuts may have to make an exit.
I think I'd go look for him if it were me. He could be hurt, or hung up on something, or who knows what else. And unless you're going to breed him, the nuts shoulda made an exit long, LONG ago.

Maybe they're farm boys that WANT to be girls. I'd be vewy careful!

Originally Posted by Bark
For instance Chaikwa is really---uh well perhaps we should let him tell you himself.
Tell them what? That I'm a Mensa member?

Morning all. Pouring here this morning. Yay. I WAS gonna wash the truck and trailer in preparation for this weeks first event of the season. Maybe I'll let it sit out in the rain and just add soap.

It is Tuesday, June 24th.

1664 - New Jersey, named after the Isle of Jersey, was founded.

1675 - King Philip's War began when Indians massacred colonists at Swansee, Plymouth colony.

1717 - The Freemasons were founded in London.

1844 - Charles Goodyear was granted U.S. patent #3,633 for vulcanized rubber.

1861 - Federal gunboats attacked Confederate batteries at Mathias Point, Virginia.

1896 - Booker T. Washington became the first African American to receive an honorary MA degree from Howard University.

1941 - U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt pledged all possible support to the Soviet Union.

1947 - Kenneth Arnold reported seeing flying saucers over Mt. Rainier, Washington.

1955 - Soviet MIG's down a U.S. Navy patrol plane over the Bering Strait.

1982 - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that no president could be sued for damages connected with actions taken while serving as President of the United States.

1997 - The U.S. Air Force released a report on the "Roswell Incident," suggesting the alien bodies witnesses reported seeing in 1947 were actually life-sized dummies.

1998 - Walt Disney World Resort admitted its 600-millionth guest.

2002 - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that juries, not judges, must make the decision to give a convicted killer the death penalty.

2010 - Apple released the iPhone 4.

Today's thought:
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Thanks for the coffee Stan. 'Bout time you did something useful around here!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:49 AM
DTR Mom

Shorts, if you are still in gatorland- call a volunteer fire dept. ask for someone off duty, believe it or not a local volunteer will help. sending a cute single one is out of my hands though.....lol time to find out when to pass your current level of shy, stubborn, (or shame goes the phrase) Best WATERBOY voice "you can DEW ittttt!"

ask chaikwa, I am not motivated. balance of doing what I have to and doing what I want to as long as I am on my feet. when I am done, I hurt and won't get back up. lol

Stan, yeah. I thought this open border plan was to get voters, turns out=no plan.... thnx for your efforts! faxing you a romantic evening in Niagara Falls.......

Bark, if you proudly shout you're into rhinos/sheep, the prisoners leave the crazy ones alone. better treatment too, sly dog. I would visit you.

NE, good for you!! stay away from rhinos.....snicker snicker

the animal kingdom has found us. shot three raccoons, one dead raccoon disappeared. when mowing, found bear scat. and so berry watch begins....
supposed to rain, assembling parts of chair to see what size back brace is needed, time to decide on seat slats or pan from walnut tree (pretty wood).
Old 06-24-2014, 07:59 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hi...
Old 06-24-2014, 08:08 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good morning

I searched to find a word for today that would "fit" the DTR crowd
This is what I came up with

garboil
GAHR-boil, noun
1. Archaic. confusion.

It's archaic( that means OLD) and confusion( what Bark feels around livestock)

Y'all have a good'un!
Old 06-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Barks brain is garboiled.
The garboils flanked the entrance of the breakroom.

Scotfarmer, I hope you find your buddy safe and sound.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Admin Team Leader

Didn't sleep well...woke up feeling rather garboiled....off to polish my Leggs
Old 06-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts
Cougar, the cabin your selling, was that a little vacation spot you had been wanting for a while? What's the backstory on that. I remember references to the cabin.
This was going to be our retirement home. Away from the "civilized" areas of Alaska. But, with both of our health starting to fail we decided we need to be closer to a hospital. At this point, it is a 960 sq ft 2 story 2 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath shell. 2 lots with a total of 9 acres. The well with pump, septic tank, and power is in. The outside is done, just the inside needs to be done. Given my current situation there is no way I can finish it. Hopefully, we can get enough out of it that we can buy a mobile home in the same trailer park as Bark.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Didn't sleep well...woke up feeling rather garboiled....off to polish my Leggs
I slept restless as well. What r u using on your Leggs? I started with some 40 grit on the orbital to accentuate the cherry swirl summer oooo lala look. Might take it down to a wet/dry 120 for some polish. Depends if it scabs up.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty
I slept restless as well. What r u using on your Leggs? I started with some 40 grit on the orbital to accentuate the cherry swirl summer oooo lala look. Might take it down to a wet/dry 120 for some polish. Depends if it scabs up.
To polish my Leggs I used the bead blaster to give them a nice matte look....15 minutes in cleaning tank and fresh water rinse then stood in the Bluing Tanks with the Bluing Salts boiling at 310 degrees for 20 minutes...

Then a quick quench in a bucket of ice water and back into the boiling salts for 5 minutes..repeat 3 times then stand for 10 minutes in a free flowing rinse tank with a soft bristle brush to remove all traces of the salts....ending with a 20 minute stand in moisture replacing gun oil gives me that deep blue that looks like it is an inch deep

Quick Reply: *****2nd Day of Summer BREAKROOM *****