Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

St. Louis Area (Gateway) meeting set.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Louis Area (Gateway) meeting set.

We are going to have a meeting for anyone interested on Saturday, May 10th, at Edwardsville Township Park on the Southern edge of Edwardsville, IL. Edwardsville is only 15 miles Northeast of downtown St. Louis for those who don't know how far away the town is. If anyone is interested we are going to talk again about setting up a DTR Chapter. This gathering also includes members of the Gateway Diesel Owners Association and the GatewayTDR Chapter. If you are interested in attending get to posting and if you want directions email me. If I get too many posts and/or emails asking for directions, I will post them here. I just need to know what major highway you are coming towards Edwardsville on ;D<br><br>Hope to see a good turnout from here.<br><br>David
Old 04-10-2003, 05:48 AM

Re:St. Louis Area (Gateway) meeting set.

David ...<br><br>I'll be there .... I also have the DTR paperwork ... &quot;somewhere&quot; in my stuff that is packed away .... I'll ask Lary to send it to me again if I can't find it on the work machine ... All I need to do issend it to him ..... now if I can locate it .... urgghhh .... lotsa stuff going on ... can't wait til this is over!!<br><br>Keith
Old 04-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keith:<br><br>I also have all the DTR forms so if you need some, just holler and I'll zip'em to you.<br><br>Good luck getting going, I know you can do it if anyone can. I appreciate you coming to my meetings and hope you can make it back in June to my round up. <br><br>If you got anything going out your way from July to September, be sure to let me know. I will need a good excuse to get away by then.<br><br>DD4X4
Old 04-14-2003, 07:37 PM

Keith, time is marching on so you will be in this neck of the woods in no time 8) <br><br>DD4X4, we usually have gatherings every six to eight weeks so you can come on by anytime. We will be looking for different places to hold them. Maybe Keith will have one at his place soon <br><br>David
Old 04-14-2003, 09:53 PM
yz

Well guys I would love to meet you up there but I won't be able to make it. I have a lot going on that day. I really hope to meet up with you guys soon. It sounds like a blast. I just have so much going on right now. Maybe the next meeting. I hope anyways. -Anthony
Old 04-22-2003, 09:39 AM

TTT
Old 05-06-2003, 03:33 PM

TTT again ... only a few more days to go .....
Old 05-06-2003, 07:38 PM

Can't wait. I hope this weather gets blown outa here soon. I am getting tired of the wind and rain See everyone Saturday