Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

So Cal #24 pre-christmas get together?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 06:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dieseljunkie
You guys are cracking me up here! So, who all is planning on attending this one? I know I will be there.
Scott
I have to pass on Saturday. I have just been called into work and will be there till at least 10:00 am.

I thought I was going to finally meet some of you. To everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I plan on being there with a couple of other dodge trucks. One has a hemi and the other a standard V8. you can count on three from Lakewood area.
Matt
Old 12-10-2006, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a good time as usual guys! Nice trucks out there, and that mega cab is SWEET! If only it came in a long bed, I'd be on it. Maybe by the next time I need to buy a truck (10 years or so) they will be offering the mega cab long bed. Nice truck Matt. I can't wait to get together with Matt to discuss the tech install and use of their garage at cerritos dodge. I think I will check that place out sometime soon. Thanks for the idea of a meet there Matt! Also, when we sat down for breakfast, we saw a 2nd gen ctd sitting in the gas station across the street, so nukleusx and I went over and introduced ourselves, and he may be coming around here to get together sometime soon.
Scott