Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Northern Minnesota Meet and Greet

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Northern Minnesota Meet and Greet

Hey Guys and Gals, Duluth Diesel and I came up with a 'brainstorm'!! How about a northern group? We would like to extend an invitation to anyone in the area (even out of the area) that would be interested in an informal meet and greet so we can see what everybody wants. The plan is to meet an Embers Resaurant on 27th Ave. West in Duluth December 3rd at noon. Hopefuly we can get enough interested people to get the ball rolling. Any questions feel free to ask.
Tom
Old 11-19-2005, 05:15 PM

we need to do that like week(i think) later so i'll be back from college for x-mass other then that good idea
Old 11-23-2005, 01:50 PM

Tom,
i sent you a PM. i see no conflicts that day, see everyone there!

Pat
Old 11-29-2005, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ttt

Who's coming up to the great white north?
Old 12-01-2005, 03:09 PM

We are all set up to do a hostile take-over of the Embers back room. They know we are coming and are thrilled to have us for lunch. If anyone wants to or needs to do some wrenching on a truck, I have a decent little shop and large driveway. No heat though, so plan for that (if you have a portable, gas powered heater, bring it). Power and a little compressed air I do have. Just thought I'd offer my place if anyone wants to open a hood and get dirty after the meet. If anyone wants hotel info or tourist advice, I'll be happy to help those of you who are planning on spending some time in Duluth this weekend. It should be fun getting together and meeting some new people. We will also be discussing the possibility of a Spring 2006 Dyno meet up here. Tom and I tracked down a Mustang dyno and the owner would be thrilled to have us invade his shop. If there is enough interest, perhaps we'll set something up for May or June. This dyno will fit duallys.

See you guys there!
DD
Old 12-02-2005, 12:08 AM

does anybody what to hook up the trucks? i'll come over from north dakota if you do.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:37 AM

Never know, there might be someone crazy enough to do it. I'd say come on over anyway! Most of the guys coming up are planning to hit the bars hard the meet and stay until Sunday.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:50 AM

I had a lot of fun seeing all you guys again and exchanging stories. I'm glad everyone braved the cold and the drive and made it. Good company and good food...can't beat it. Thanks to all who attended!!! I will be following up with out summer plans for a venture on the lake. Once the ice thaws and the port opens, I'll start setting things up!!! Sorry I couldn't stay longer, dad had shopping to do and the wife was getting tag-teamed by the kids at home, so I had to jet.

-Chuck