Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

New DTR Chapter Owners from N.Miss, N.Ala,W.Tenn Please Respond

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New DTR Chapter for N.Miss, N.Ala, W.Tenn Including: Memphis, Birmingham,and Nashvile

Hello. Right now as we speak, the info to start a new DTR chapter is on it's way to me. I don't know if I will have to pick a single state or not, but I would like to get a regional group insted. Tupelo is a very central location between Birmingham, Nashville, and Memphis clear on down to Greenville, ms with no more than a 3hr drive from either location. Please stand up and be counted cause this entire area is underepresented. As soon as we get some definate takers, and I see where the majority of the owners live I will set a date, time, and place for a meet-n-greet to discuss specifics and sign people up. And who knows we might even have fun. As of right now the most likely places are Dynospeed in Memphis, or Tupelo Speed&Performance.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Chapter President

New DTR Chapter Owners from N.Miss, N.Ala,W.Tenn Please Respond

The title says it all. When I recieve enough people signing on I will set a date, time, and place depending on where the majority of owners live. I will have sign up sheets for anyone who cares to join. So stand up and be counted and we'll show everyone what these southern boys know about diesel performance.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:35 PM

Is it ok to post a sign a Mid South Diesel if they will let me promoting this chapter? I can ask if its ok here.
Let me know how ever I can help.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:19 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am formerly from Hernando, Ms. Although I live in Texas now and participate in the N. Texas chapter ....I may come to one of your events when I come back to visit friends and family. Glad yall are getting a chapter organized there. Good luck!
Old 01-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Chapter President

Dmax, I don't quiet understand what your saying? If you mean to put up a notice for the Chapter at their shop, then by all meens go ahead. We need all the coverage possible. In the next few days, I'll be going to Kinkos and getting some flyers printed to put on local Diesel p-ups, and maybe even a VW or two. Remember, as far as the intentions of the rules go, it won't be a brand specific forum group. I personally don't visit the other brand forums, so if anyone knows of others feel free to let them know. Just make sure to post on here so I can have a good idea of how many we have commited to a get together.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Chapter President

Come on guys. Stand up and be counted.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:26 AM

I'd be interested, I'm about a mile south of memphis in olive branch MS.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Streetsmoker,

Can I join? LOL!

Just kidding!

I cannot imagine a situation that any other Preisdent of DTR would not help you out with. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Congratualations as I'm sure you will have a great group there!

Rick
Old 01-08-2006, 02:01 AM
Chapter President

Great, we have 3 now. Tell all your friends that have diesels too, what I'm doing. Once we get a total of 5 committed, I will post a new thread on the meet-n-greet event.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:08 AM
Chapter President

Thanks. As the plan for world domination comes together perfectly, my followers seem to be lining up nicely.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:47 AM

LMAO!! Obviously you have young kids as you have been watching too much Pinky& the brain!!............................."World Domination".................

In any case help is just around the corner should the need arise!

Rick
Old 01-08-2006, 02:50 AM

LMAO!! Obviously you have young kids as you have been watching too much Pinky& the brain!!............................."World Domination".................

In any case help is just around the corner should the need arise!

Rick
Old 01-08-2006, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by streetsmoker
Dmax, I don't quiet understand what your saying? If you mean to put up a notice for the Chapter at their shop, then by all meens go ahead. We need all the coverage possible. In the next few days, I'll be going to Kinkos and getting some flyers printed to put on local Diesel p-ups, and maybe even a VW or two. Remember, as far as the intentions of the rules go, it won't be a brand specific forum group. I personally don't visit the other brand forums, so if anyone knows of others feel free to let them know. Just make sure to post on here so I can have a good idea of how many we have commited to a get together.
Yea, just pin up a flyer on their board at their shop. They are fairly new to diesel performance, but they are fairly big in it to. I will run something by there. Im glad its not brand specific. I will try and spread the word at Burtons Sugar Farm pulls next time I hear about one out there. We do the antique tractor pulling and diesel owners/nuts are not hard to find at those events.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:01 AM

ok, I'm here...... now what?
Old 01-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Chapter President

Ok, to clarify what I need. Anyone who wants to get involved but doesn't have their location printed in their profile needs to post as such. Sorry if it seems I'm pickn' on you Burner. It just makes the job easier. And to all those that ask: no I don't have kids, but I'm an evil, evil man.

Quick Reply: New DTR Chapter Owners from N.Miss, N.Ala,W.Tenn Please Respond