Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

March So Cal Get together?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You suck.....get a real job where you don't have to work weekends...
I'm out this weekend, my pyro probe went belly up and I found out yesterday that SPA doesn't make the 1/8" probe anymore, so I gotta drop the turbo to tap the port out to 1/4"

Next week I'm picking my mini packs up from Sage Carli, so next weekend I'll be putting those in. After that it's up to Santa Barbara to Don Thuren's, we're gonna prototype some more cool goodies to get the back end working a little better.

Gettin' everybody together at once is like herdin' cats, ain't it?
Old 03-30-2006, 08:20 PM

Im new but heck Im game when yall are!!!!!!

look forward to meeting sum you
Old 03-30-2006, 08:49 PM

Yeah.. seems like lately, trying to get us all together is like pulling teeth!
Scott
Old 04-08-2006, 12:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has anyone done this get together yet???? If not, April 23rd is the next DHRA race at LACR. A bunch of us go and hang out and watch the trucks race and even race what you brung if you want. I would love to meet some of the DTR folks from around here. Since you seem to be having a little trouble getting everyone together anyway!!! What do ya think???
Old 04-08-2006, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by DieselLady
Has anyone done this get together yet???? If not, April 23rd is the next DHRA race at LACR. A bunch of us go and hang out and watch the trucks race and even race what you brung if you want. I would love to meet some of the DTR folks from around here. Since you seem to be having a little trouble getting everyone together anyway!!! What do ya think???

Thanks for the heads up. I didnt see any info about this anywhere else. Hoping to ba able to make it again this year. Are there going to be pulls again?
Old 04-08-2006, 11:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DustyRock
Thanks for the heads up. I didnt see any info about this anywhere else. Hoping to ba able to make it again this year. Are there going to be pulls again?
No. Afraid not. It took almost 9 months of planning and work to put on the Sled pull event last year. Had a blast but we just can't find enough time to do it again this year. Kind of sad actually. Have been going through diesel withdrawls ever since. This is not an event. It is the DHRA series drag racing and is held a LACR once a month for around 6 months. There are a lot of Duramax folks that come to the track up here and are putting down some pretty good numbers and a few of us Dodge people too. At this point I will take what ever diesel event I can get. Would love to see more Dodges show up and support the DHRA events. Hopefully some day it will be as big out here as it is in the Mid West.